[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else fascinated with extremely attractive guys? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (2 MB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 893x1920
is anyone else fascinated with extremely attractive guys? Like the answer to all women problems are in they're face?
>>
>>27448766
that guy is gay-as-fuck. if you didnt know that just by looking at him and the way he dresses & stands, your gaydar is broken.
>>
>>27448766
kill yerself fagit
>>
I'm one of those guys in real life...

and like everything else in life, it's never how you expect it to be. the reality is different.

Of course I know I can't change your mind and you will still keep on believing that all your problems are on your face while thinking extremely attractive men get it all easy.
>>
>>27448845
Post pic or assumed troll. This place has been flooded with posts like yours lately.
>>
>>27448878

I don't want to post my pic on the internet.

Regardless of what you think, let me assure you that social status is much more important to women than looks.

Female models only date stock broker, corporate lawyer or minor local TV celebrity types (local TV weatherman).

Not all male models look like effeminate gays, but despite that female models look down on us and act in a very snobbish way like they were better than us. In the industry, very few male models and female models date or have sex together.

Women want social status more than brains, looks or a good heart.
>>
>>27449079

Would Kate Middleton ever have date Prince William if he had just simply been born as William?

The truth is that it's always been about her, her fantasies about how she would look as "Princess Kate" on the cover of various magazines or how other people would treat her with deference because she is a princess. William is just a means to an end for her, a means to live out her female fantasy of being adored, envied and acclaimed by people.

I get photographed for a living so I know a little bit about that and whenever I look at pictures of kate and william, I never see her looking at him with a tender loving gaze. What you see instead in her eyes is the exhilaration of being the center of attention, the love of having every camera centered towards her, of the crowds screaming her name. It's like a never bliss for her, it's what she craved all her life.

It's what every woman craves. Men are means to an end for her and nothing is more important to a woman than social status and unlike men, women love to lord it over their subordinates and showing everyone who's the boss without the slightest modesty or consideration for others in lower positions.

Women are monsters of pure ego. Irredemable.
>>
>>27449313

Are you italian by any chance?

I notice that as well...
Women never show any restraint when they are in a position of power...they become engulfed by ego and enjoy bossing people around like some kind of oriental tyrants.
>>
insightful

thanks
>>
>>27448766
this picture is proof that /fa/ is utterly a waste of time and that confidence does NOT mean you can wear anything you want all at once
>>
>>27449843

who cares faggot, go back to /lgbt

this thread isnt about fashion
>>
>>27449079
tfw im soon to be a harvard lawyer

cant wait for my models
>>
Thinking women would fall in love with you because of a face is like when women project their own desires in men and think men want a woman with money, status and "attitude", you're just too stupid to realize we are not the same, there are a lot of good looking losers out there with shitty jobs that no girl want.

There is even that experiment about showing a handsome man with no money and a lot of money to women and asking his rating, he went from 4 to 9 simply by being rich, does anyone here have that shit? I doint know how to find it
>>
>>27449943

Being a harvard lawyer is not enough because most women are too dumb to realize how hard you worked to get there.

In her female mind, you're less important than the local TV weatherman guy simply because he's on Tee-Vee and you're not.

Get noticed, become active in your local chamber of commerce and mingle with local politicians. That will increase your visibility and give you opportunities to climb up the ladder and increase your social status and thus desirability with women.

Just remember that for 99.9% of women, an ivy league PhD in quantum logic doesn't mean shit to her. The TV weatherman or that real estate agent with his face on every billboard in your small town are the real deal hotshots in her little female mind.
>>
>>27448790
some robots think life works like their anime where the pretty homo have all girls drolling over him, they don't know the difference between fiction and reality
>>
>>27449313

I agree. I saw the real thing growing up, I know what that sweet young love looks like. Very easy to see women like kate faking it. The eyes never lie my old italian grandfather used to say that.
>>
>>27450049

because not making a lot of money or holding a prestigious job makes you a loser.

Right.
>>
File: 1459100956697.jpg (131 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459100956697.jpg
131 KB, 750x750
Me anon, i wouldnt count that guy as extremely attractive tho
>>
>>27450124

the guys in your pictures just look like "flavor of the month" type of guys, there are a dime a dozen of guys like them.

On top of beauty, a guy needs to be instantly recognizable in the industry if he wants to make it far.
>>
>>27449943
You've mentioned this on this board before. Or one of your classmates has.

You should know by now that women don't give a fuck. Saying you're a lawyer is a slight boost for betabuxx. So is saying you went to Harvard. So you get two slight boosts.

Go ahead - put that info in your Tinder profile. You'll get a few more matches maybe. Meanwhile, the girl you wanted to match with just set up a date with an enlisted Marine who's in town for the weekend. "We'll just see what happens!" she told herself while shaving her puss.
>>
>>27450115
For women, yes.

If you have a shitty job and no friends you are a loser to any women.
>>
>>27450229

Funny because my brother is a car mechanic near an upscale commuter community. Every month, the same bored housewives come to his garage because of a *new* car problems. We're talking about trophy wives of ceo's or government officials...etc.

Quite a few of them went to his shack for a few hours while they were supposed to be at their pilated class or walking their poodles.

He's only got a GED
>>
>>27450415

Seen the same thing happen with pool boys
>>
>>27449079
>another post making broad, sweeping generalizations of all women
>>
>>27450229

Shure, she'l marry you and she'l live in your million dollar house...but who do you think she thinks of while she quietly acquiesces and resignates herself to your sexual demands?
>>
>>27450229
I'm a friendless NEET whose gf is in uni and i still get succ of dick every night
>>
>>27450486

"Can't you close the lights honey? It's too bright for my eyes"

Then she can close her eyes and think of Tom Mchugh while you engage in coitus.
>>
>>27450458

find a counterexample.
>>
>>27450458

Women only care about star gossips and celebrities. It's the extent of their mental universe.
>>
>>27450581
i'm living it
>>27450492
me
>>
>>27450621

Wait when she finishes college and gets into the marketplace.

When she starts to realize the importance of hierarchy and social status, she will fuck her supervisor behind your back or she will drop you.
>>
>>27448766
>black jeans with brown shoes

into the trash
>>
>>27450655
i still got to take her virginity and cum in her face. supervisor can have my sloppy seconds if she wants to go the route of the roastie, it would just be onto the next cute virgin for me

but nah you're way too cynical and fatalistic. i could imagine her cheating on me if i had a shitty negative outlook like yours though
>>
>>27450713

I go to foreign countries for the sole purpose of indulging myself in the rape of anonymous women.

I am beyond your petty concerns and morality.
>>
File: 1388714295435.gif (263 KB, 319x255) Image search: [Google]
1388714295435.gif
263 KB, 319x255
>>27450415
This is something many seem to overlook
Women want "new dick"
Don't matter if you are some ugly fuck with lots of money or a handsome man with a dead end job. The wife of either will be looking at the other.

All you have to do is be "the other guy" (with some redeemable attributes) and that will be enough.
>>
why do attractive people always try to pull off wearing retarded shit
you still look like a retard
also OP pic the guy is wearing makeup lol
>>
>>27450827
that's cool, man. if you want to spend your time committing crimes and endangering your life just to be able to have what people like myself get for no effort at all, it's on you. my only concerns are for you really
>>
>>27450900

The thing most rapists fail to realize is that it takes no force to subdue a woman.
Just putting a razor blade against a woman's cheek and threatening to damage her pretty little face is enough to ensure complete submission.

Nothing is more terrifying to a woman then to have her looks damaged.
>>
File: wef.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
wef.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>27451114
nice edge
keep fantasizing
>>
>>27451114

Fascinating but true, most women in that position because extremely wet and quite a few have very intense involuntary orgasms. It's like the fear and terror shocks their sensory nerves into overdrive. It's very humiliating for her and that's what I love about it...to put that cunt back to her rightful place.
>>
>>27450845
You're exaggerating but its true women have something for strangers in general. The more she knows about you, the less attracted she is.
>>
>>27450845
it's the same shit with men
t. man with gf who lusts after other women
>>
>>27451360

women don't care about men. they only care about being desired and envied to fill the endless void that is her ego.

it can come from any men. women have no sexual or physical atttraction to men. they cannot experience pleasure only fake it.

the only pleasure a woman can ever satisfy is the pleasure of being wanted by a man...that means satisfying her ego.
>>
>>27449079
>I don't want to post my pic on the internet.
of course because you are not actually handsome therefore have no idea what's it's like to be handsome therefore just speaking more irrelevant gibberish that will help no one
>>
>>27451598
you're wrong and it hurts me to see you be this wrong. i really need to get off of this board
>>
>>27451645

I have nothing to prove.

I don't think I'm any more special than you or anyone else here, I was simply born that way and that's all there is to it.

The only reason I took up modeling was that I needed the money and the next best job was working at the recycling plant.

It's just a job and frankly I couldn't give two shits about fashion or clothes.

I wear sweatpants at home, even when friends visit.

I haven't had any more success or bad luck than the average guy when it comes to women.
>>
>>27451760

No matter how rich or famous a woman is, no men will be interested in her if she isn't pretty.

young women often prostitute themselves to high status elderly men and famous men.

women are in it for the social status. they want to feel important by being with important man. Their sole existence and selfworth is defined by the man that accompanies her.
>>
>>27451760

You're in denial.
Leave this board if you wish and go back to your fantasy land filled with lies.
>>
>>27451796
It's just stupid to make a post like yours unless you intend to back it up. If you want me to change my point of view on the world and looks not mattering why not prove you are good looking in the first place and then go from there? Like if an actual good looking man proved it to me and then shared his life experience it hold a ton more weight.
>>
File: qertg.jpg (162 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
qertg.jpg
162 KB, 800x600
>>27451865
>No matter how rich or famous a woman is, no men will be interested in her if she isn't pretty.

that's just you. you're the shallow one
>>
>>27451914

If you were in my shoes...you would do exactly the same thing as me...ignore pic requests. :)

Women go for fame, they go for baseball players or politicians, radio jocks...etc they don't go for models.

For crying out-loud, Gary coleman or Peter dinklage has probably had way more pussy than I or any of the other male models I've worked with will have have.
>>
>>27451937

You know what that is?
A brother, cousin or stepbrother taking a picture with his sister who has down syndrome.

A family friend or a childhood neighbor doing "the right thing" and gaining media exposure and social capital simultaneously by acting in a moral fashion by taking her out to the prom or whatever,
>>
>>27452071
Those things don't prove that being handsome doesn't give you an insane advantage in life and a huge boost to self confidence.
>>
>>27452136
wrong.
http://www.today.com/news/high-school-qb-fulfills-prom-promise-girl-down-syndrome-t20971
but all you did in your post was expose the hypocrisy of men. he did it for "social status" as you say
>>
>>27452212
>he did it for status

Exactly,,, now everybody things he's an angel.

I'm not even the guy you are replying to but it's so fucking easy to see what he was doing.
>>
>>27452182

Looks are a double edged sword.

Not every model type guy is financially or professionally successful. You know how humiliating it can be for a really handsome guy to get out of a rusted second-hand car? People are brainwashed with the idea that every handsome man's life is a resounding success story and when they see you wearing normal clothes and getting out of your cheap car to go back stuff at walmart...you might become very self-conscious because every is scrutinizing your every move.

Also if you are a pretty boy working in a very competitive, high pressure, high testosterone environment like in the financial sector or business in general, most guys there(middle management included) see you as a threat because you get noticed more easily. You don' get free passes or insider tips from the old timers looking to give you a heads up.

You go walk your dog outside, it's possible you might cross the path of some frustrated stranger spitting at your feet and calling you a faggot because he doesnt like your face.

It's got it's unique challenges and it has it's distinct advantages....but they are not what you think they are.

The largest advantage is not women or money or having people acting nice to you (quite the opposite actually).

The largest advantage is that because you get more attention than a normal person, you feel less of a need to prove yourself to others, you kind of feel special in a way and you can stop caring a little less about how you look or how others perceive you and explore the other facets of life.
>>
>>27452402
which is actually what
>>27451865
was demonizing all women for thinking that it's unique to one gender
>>
>>27450677
there is nothing wrong with this
>>
>>27449079

No, they just don't want to date a guy who is 5'6 with a pretty face
>>
>>27452498

It depends on who is hiring you and what for...

If you do runway or photo shots for the large fashion house, you have to be tall.

Schekenberg, Aubry, Balloo, Gandy...all the male models at the top are at the very least 6'2.

There are a lot of really good looking man that don't fit the fashion model type. American outfitter or some of the more outdoorsy type stores will hire men with more mature faces and with a heavier frame.

it all depends
>>
>>27452406

holy fuck who are you I deal with this all the time. its so uncomfortable and awkward and it made me have social anxiety for years because I always felt like I was doing something wrong
>>
>>27452212

Women are vapid and self-centered with a endless void that runs on ego.

Even VIPs, successful or famous men will give a tip or say "thanks" to that mexican guy carrying his bags to his hotel room or filling his engine at the pump station because deep inside he knows that, by some twist of fate, it could just as easily have been him force to do those menial tasks.

High powered men have a form of basic form of empathy about what it feels like to be the little guy.

It's a form of empathy that women lack. Do you honestly think mexican gas station attendants even register as human beings to those blonde-dyed women wearing chanel sunglasses in their white mercedes-benz suvs?

Women instintctively know where you stand on the social stratification pole and if you are lower then they are and thus they have nothing to gain from you, they will bark orders imperiously at you without even bothering to look you in the eyes. All those cleaning maids, or bag carriers or parking attendants don't even register as human beings to people like Nicole Scherzinger or any other successful or influential woman.

That's how woman are.
Social stratification and status and hierarchy is the extent of their mental universe.
>>
>>27453066

I disagree with everything youre saying, I get along with women more than I do men but I experience the same nonsense
>>
>>27451900
Holy fuck this is sad

Hope you get better
>>
>>27453126

Funny how you never see yong attractive men vying for the attention of roseanne or whoopy goldberg or some old geriatric billionaire heiress...

The same cannot be said about women...
>>
>>27453049
Are you talking about how you are treated becaus of your good looks? Because I get that too.
>>
>>27453323

Just look at all the threads on 4chan spewing hatred on attractive men. When the people participating in those threads go on and live their daily lives and have to interact with you...do you think they will have your best interest at heart?

If you want to tempt fate, go to any establishment that serves alcohol where you can socialize with women (club/bar) and see how long it takes before the inevitable insults or maybe even beer bottles fly your way...
>>
>>27453323

I'm really attractive and people treate me like shit because they seta narrative for me and I don't meet it so they get pissed at me

its getting to be kind of a nonissue now because I'm getting better at working through it but it exists
>>
>friend of mine is a male model
>don't understand how he of all people doesn't have a gf
>>Just date a model anon
>he tells me that female models only date richfags
>have a hard time believing it
>keep working with him
>more and more start to notice beautiful women coming in with hideous husbands who are obviously wealthy
>10/10 italian chick with her arms around a middle aged eccentric looking balding fag wearing a suit with no tie

I've been told multiple times I could have any girl I want, been called a lady killer, told I have a gorgeous smile/eyebrows/eyelashes etc.

social anxiety gets me every time, always feels like people are assuming bad things about you
>>
>>27453480
Are you a virgin anon?
>>
>>27453440

You have to be perfect.

If you break eye contact for just one second while they are talking to you, they will take it as a personal insult because they are not important enough to be eyeballed 5 minutes straight.

If you're in a hurry to go take a shit and you just say a quick and sort of dismissive "hi" to that acquaintance you meet on the way to a bathroom...to him/her it's just a concrete proof that they are not important enough to you because they aren't as attractive as you are.

...etc ...etc
>>
>>27453399
I don't experience that because I have been lifting for a few years now and am much bigger than most guys (6'4 about 215lbs). I know what you mean though, especially if you have a 'pretty' face like Zac Efron in HS musical as opposed to a handsome masculine face. It's like they can detect a weakness in you.
>>
>>27453513
if I say no will you REEEEEE?

I am, not that it matters but I've had girlfriends all of who wanted to fuck
>>
>>27453480
Ronnie Wood set to be a dad again at 68 -- and this time it's twins!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/entertainment/ronnie-rolling-stones-twins-68/

"Ronnie Wood, 68, and wife Sally, 37, have announced they are expecting twins next June. The Rolling Stones "

I understand that this is not just anyone, it's Keith FUCKING Richards! But the concept is still valid for countless other 60s,70s,80s has-beens, fat and balding men with money and social status...most of them, if divorced, are with women a third of their age.

you never see young men pandering to wealthy influential elderly women. women trade their bodies for recognition and social status.
>>
>>27448766
femanon here. I don't associate with homomen, so no thank you.
>>
>>27448845
I've literally seen my good looking friend pulled into a group of girls in a club and making out with one of them only seconds later. He wasn't even looking at them. They just saw him and invited in.
>>
>>27453677

There you have it...the typical attitude of women towards men more attractive then they.

Better reject what you can't have anyway, right darling?

(Oh...but right...you don't want those homomen anyways...gee I forgot)
>>
>>27453654
I am too. It ok though, even if it is a great shame upon myself.
>>
>>27453705

There's good looking and then there's Good Looking. Some grown men get paid for a living because of how good they look...
We're not talking about frat boys with six packs...

Just like newtonian physics doesn't work at the quantum scale...
Being Good Looking has it's own different set of rules and complexities.
>>
>>27453763
>tfw turn 20 in exactly 2 months
wew
>>
>>27453850
>>27453763
what's the point of a 7.5"x6 if I never get to use it senpaitachi

what's the point of abs when I never get to show them off
>>
>>27453672

typical female whore...

What's infuriating about women is not how superficial and vapid they are but it's the fact that time after time they deny and deny easily observable facts about female nature.

They can't just be held accountable and tell it like it is...they have to keep hiding behind a veil of hypocrisy and never admit what their true natural inclinations are.
>>
>>27453881

That's why the kardashian's exclusively date average looking black men.

They know those men will never steal the media spotlight off of them. Kardashians are soo conceited, they fear dating white men because they always have to be those with the highest media social "status".
>>
>>27453677

you probably don't associate with many people except the guys working at burger king
>>
>>27453677

that's you right?
>>
>>27452071
Naw Gary Coleman was a virgin a couple years before he died. He was on (hehe) a radio show like Howard Stern maybe or Opie and Anthony explaining it.

I think you're point is still interesting, but Coleman definitely an exception. Either by the cute/goofy/childish role he played or maybe that's just the nature of childhood fame.
>>
I must have been really hot in middle school because girls used to call me all the time on my parents landline. I always thought they were making fun of me, asking me if I liked them. My robot brain would constantly spaghetti sentences then I'd hang up. It gave me anxiety around girls for years, it's probably why I'm still a robot.
>>
that;'s high fashion!
>>
>>27453549
I'm actually figuring this out myself too. It's something like, when you're physically attractive people do want some kind of validation or acknowledgement from you, if you somehow fail to recognize this or don't do it for any reason, they get pissed. Maybe it harms their ego or something, I don't know. The thing is, I don't really like relating to people in this shallow meaningless way.
This things make me socially anxious too, sometimes.
I would have to agree that being good looking is a double edged sword, and it's really not what people think it is.
Sometimes I wish I was fucking invisible, for real. I'm not even that handsome, I think, but I do relate to a lot of things said in this thread.
>>
>>27455593
I can't keep eye contact with people I have actual feelings for idk why
>>
>>27450076
That is how korea works though
>>
>>27455675
>p eye contact with people I have actual feelings for idk why

Can't look people in the eyes either.
People stare into my eyes like they want to burn a hole in my soul.
>>
>>27450076
In high school (18 pls no b&) and i notice a ton of the tumblr crowd into shit shows like supernatural, sherlock and doctor who fucking love these kind of homo lust dudes
>>
>>27453672
>you never see young men pandering to wealthy influential elderly women

actually i have a sugarmama now and i love it. she's a widow and pays me to spend time with her and fuck her
>>
>>27455916

these women are not really attracted to those sissy boy kpop singers.

It's playacting, kind of like who amongst me and my friends loves such or such singer the most and they get carried away by that spirit of friendly competition.

It's the fame that attracts them not their looks.
Just look at how ugly and effeminate the beatles looked like, yet they drove female crowds stark raving mad.

women love social status...fame

women dream about a prince charming...not a plumber charming or a accountant charming. They dream about how dating a high status male can elevate their own position in the social hierarchy.

men are nothing but means to an end to women.
>>
>>27456039

Great for you...I guess you being an example of an extremely rare phenomenon invalidates his whole argument that women are systematic sluts that will fuck anything for some crumbs of fame and social status.
>>
>>27456120
Then what about women who are in relationship who cheat on their husband with a poor younger pool boy who's tall muscular and attractive? Obviously no one will know about it and he has zero social status.
>>
While attractive men are nice too look at not everyone ages well so theres that.
Also as a female who isnt as attractive its pretty intimidating to be seen with such an attractive person.
Good looking people are nice to look at in general but I personally wouldnt be with an asshole even if he is 10/10.
Women mostly care about money and not the face anyway.
>>
>>27456151
i never denied it i just wanted to add my personal experience
>>
>>27456161

She is getting older and feeling less physically desirable.

She needs the reassurance that her assets are still worth something by testing them on another men and once that is confirmed...she can keep her fantasy world alive and fantasize about bedding famous or important men(to get a part of their social status) because she knows she is still able to attract men.
>>
>>27456190
>well so theres that.
>Also as a female who isnt as attractive its pretty intimidating to be seen with such an attractive person.
>Good looking people are nice to look at in general but I personally wouldnt be with an asshole even if he is 10/10.
>Women mostly care about money and not the face anyway.

Why would an handsome men be more likely to be an asshole than a normal guy?
Movie stereotypes...

Most 9/10 10/10 women would never date an attractive man, not because of self-confidence issues but simply because he is competition and she can't stand to have a man stealing her show.

All women feel intimidated by good looking men. They subtly look from afar but that's all that's ever going to happen.

That's why good looks are a double edged sword.

its not true that male models get a lot of success with women.
>>
>>27456287
I think it depends on how famous that male model is though.
I never said they were more likely I just said if the person is a bad person looks wouldnt make me be with them.
>>
>>27456375

No women ever, EVER admits to finding Brad Pitt handsome. I'm talking when he was in his prime.

No women ever tells how Robert Redford is beautiful or how Brad Pitt is handsome.

Women always go for men that are cute but less attractive then they are (or at least not outrageously more attractive then they are).

A lot of women think Bradly Cooper is really hot, or Russel Crow is great in a gruff way but no women ever admits to liking brad pitt(back in the 90s)

Women have this kind of instinctive reverse snobism towards guys more attractive then the vast majority of women.

The hundreds of times I've heard that phrase in the 90s "Oh brad pitt? nah he's not my type, he's not even good looking!"

But deep inside we all know why they say that...
If civilization were to break down and should any woman find herself in the woods and suddendly being face to face with brad piitt wearing tattered clothes, she's jump on him and practically rape him.

women are hypocrites, they down own up to the truth.
>>
>>27456621

My dad works in the entertainment biz.

I saw Brad Pitt once on a movie set during the 90s...

You have to believe me when I say that some people don't look the same in person than on a 2d picture or movie screen.

I swear to god he was so handsome in person, that he didn't even look human. It was like as if someone had lifted a character out of the pages of a marvel comic book and made him come through life.

He didn't look human, it was outrageous. My mouth was wide open from the moment I saw him til I left the set.

I wasn't star struck because I didn't even know who he really was as a kid, it was the sheer intensity of his beauty that had that effect on me.
>>
>>27456880

but but but...beta orbiters here say that hot guys can have any women they want at the snap of a finger!!!

obviously beta losers know more about what women want than a male model
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.