[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get so excited about marriage, when they never even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Marriage-proposal-006.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Marriage-proposal-006.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Why do women get so excited about marriage, when they never even really love you to begin with?
>>
>>27448662
I thought that was a black guy from the thumbnail. God this place has ruined me.
>>
By getting married, she has something to brag about to her friends.
>>
>>27448662
1) It makes them feel special, as they managed to convince a man to invest highly in them.
2) It guarantees free money/effort by a man for years to come.
3) It allows them to brag about it to their friends, just like they did before.
>>
>>27448662
Because it's a concept they have daydreamed about since they were little girls. It's exciting to have your dreams come true, even if it's not with the person you were hoping it to be with.
>>
>>27448683
same. I assumed this was a racism bait thread but i see its just a MGTOW bait thread
>>
>>27448683
>a black guy proposing

looks like we got a comedian over here
>>
>>27448817
sometimes when i go to Walmart, I play a game to see how many black women with kids I see who don't have a ring on their finger
>>
>>27448706
>>27448731
This.

Women near 30yo make it a priority to hitch up with a Chad and have kids with a house then shun other women who haven't settled down and had kids
>>
>>27448662
It's an end game success.

You've forced a man to prove he needs you, and have financially trapped him. It's a biological self-survival imperative and to have your offspring survive.

As for reproductive rights, well marriage legitimises the offspring, even if it's not the husbands.
>>
It's like getting a high paying job in which you don't have to work.
>>
>>27448662

>an entire day where they're lavished with attention and extravagance just for existing. well, more so than usual.
>a free meal ticket and an opportunity to check out of having to actually do things for however long they choose to milk the poor sap
>bragging rights and heightened social status
>media brainwashing and indoctrination to make them think it's what'll make them happy.

take your pick
>>
>>27448683

haha 10/10
thought the same thing btw
>>
they never have to work once they marry.
>>
>>27448662
An entire day (or even week) where dozens, hundreds, maybe even thousands of people give her attention, call her beautiful, give her gifts, dress her up, spend insane amounts of money on her, and reaffirm the social status of both her and her chosen mate.

Gee, I wonder
>>
>>27448683
>I thought that was a black guy from the thumbnail. God this place has ruined me.

The whole point of that bullshit is to make you see it everywhere and ruin your association with "blonde girl"

All sorts of normie memes do this
>>
Because
>don't have to work at all or as often
>get something to brag about
>told all their life that they NEED to marry and have kids
>get a day where they are princess on a much larger scale than everyday life
>get taken on a cruise/vacation/whatever for honeymoon
>can still hop on chad's dick on the side with the added erotic pleasure of knowing they're doing something wrong
>husband is essentially a credit card after 35ish
>control sex even more than a standard relationship
>please parents for getting married
also "love" or something
>>
>>27448683
omg same
fucking /pol/
>>
it's all about the wedding. that's the only reason they like the idea of marriage. they want their pretty princess special party day where they are the center of attention and everyone showers them with gifts.

find a girl who loves weddings and you'll find a gold digging whore.
>>
It's not only about the wedding day itself but the months leading up to it where the cunt will have literal servants attending to her every need.

Have you guys ever seen bridezillas? That's what it's all about.
>>
>>27449891
never watched it but I get the idea.

I've read some fucking horror stories about women once they get engaged though. some switch goes off in their brain and they turn into the most entitled cunts in the world, and they just use the wedding planning stress as an excuse for being bitches.
>>
>>27448958
But plenty of married women work
>>
Because in marriage they are the center of the attention.
>>
>>27448899
I have to pick one? is it not all of them?
>>
>>27450037
>create an environment where women earn more than men
>skewed gender quotas that favor women
>wife earns way more than her cuckold husband and essentially supports him
Marriage is a part of completing the cycle of emasculation.
>>
>>27448662
Exactly they don't love "you"
>>
Because it means they get a big party where everybody fusses over them.

That's the modern reason
>>
>>27448662
marriage in a big paycheck for them, and a demonstration of how much control she has over the man
>>
>>27448683
I thought it was a guy in a Diver helmet.
>>
because all they have to do is fuck you once and give you a kid and then make you divorce them and take half your shit. all for 15 mins work
>>
>>27448662
FREE
housing
food
clothes
transportation
love
>>
>>27448662
Tax break.
>>
>>27448683
I thought this, too.
Same thing about this place ruining me.
>>
>>27448662
Because they can divorce and take all your money afterward
>>
>>27448853
>>27448778
What was the name of this girl again?
>>
>>27450606

Thousand times this. Having a big fancy wedding is all about social status and being able to judge everyone else who didn't spend as much as hers.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 500x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 500x827
Applicable.
>>
so they can post it on facebook and make other sluts jealous then get 1/2 your stuff once they get bored or get caught cheating
>>
>>27453015
that and they get to choose which of their best friends go and which don't and then go out shopping for super expensive dresses together. its not about the guy at all
>>
File: pol over the river tumblr.jpg (497 KB, 1600x1098) Image search: [Google]
pol over the river tumblr.jpg
497 KB, 1600x1098
>>27448899
>media brainwashing and indoctrination to make them think it's what'll make them happy.
Thats completely false. Media has been actively attacking marriage as "the end of your life" for decades. The only time marriage is spoken highly of is as when the homosexuals are doing it to get off on their corruption fetish.
>>
Social status
>>
Because the wedding day lets them act out their princess fantasies at your expense while the divorce gets them half your shit and free money. They can't lose.
>>
>>27448778
These gifs are everywhere jesus Christ
>>
>>27448876
Why does chad want have kids? He got no money for alimony
>>
>>27453095
Ooo that's cold.
>edit, use Ben aflecks sad face
>>
File: ufookinwot.png (259 KB, 290x307) Image search: [Google]
ufookinwot.png
259 KB, 290x307
>told my dad I would hate to have to bend to a woman's command just because we're married
>"well anon you're gonna have a hard time staying married to anyone if that's your thinking"

what is this one way street bullshit? Do other married men actually believe this?
>>
>>27454674
I can confirm my dad believes this too. It seems to me that every guy who thinks that "the woman's wishes come first" manages to stay married. Those who don't follow that rule, however, end up with divorcing a lot and often.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.