[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you shower? What's the longest time you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: shower-head.jpg (74 KB, 650x359) Image search: [Google]
shower-head.jpg
74 KB, 650x359
How often do you shower?
What's the longest time you've gone without showering?
>>
>>27448562
about every 3-4 days, longest I've went without showing was about 2 weeks
>>
>>27448562
2-5 days. longest probably around 2 weeks
>>
>>27448562
I shower ever 2-3 days and wash up in between.

Longest I have gone without a shower is about a month when the pluming was fucked. Had to use a bucket of water, during winter, in a drafty as fuck house. Was not fun.
>>
>>27448562

I usually shower every day but if I'm busy with work at home and I know I won't need to leave the house, I can go a few days without bathing.

I usually take pretty long showers too because the warmth makes me feel like I'm less alone.
>>
Do it every day now that I'm a failed normie but at one point in life I would go 2 weeks without showering often.
>>
>>27448562
Usually twice a day, but I was on a three days without shower because there was no class this week and I didnt leave the house during this time or returned to my parents house, feels weird, but not so bad if I don't sweat
>>
I shower once, often twice, daily.

Even when I was a NEET I did this. I like showering and feeling clean.
>>
>>27448562
Every 1-3 days.

Just under 1 month, I had a long winter holiday, spent it inside like a complete hermit. I turned the heating off to save money so average temp was 45F, wore a lot of clothing to stay warm, just kept everything on even going to bed. Never changed or anything.

Sometimes I'd catch whiffs of myself when shifting positions as putrid air would escape my shirt/sweatshirt by the collar and it would make me shudder.
>>
Every night. Useally an hour before bed
>>
>>27448562
Every morning, my day doesn't begin until I shower
>>
>>27448562
Once a month.
A year.
>>
Everyday

A week, but that when I was younger. I can't go a day without showering; it triggers my OCD.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 203x248
I shower around once a week have done this all my life desu

Longest i guess few weeks
>>
I shower every day. if I don't I feel dirty. I have greasy hair so it smells bad within a day if I don't wash it.

the longest I went without showering was about 2 months. I was strung out on heroin and couldn't be bothered washing. and yes, I smelled awful. my hair especially, it smelled liked an old greasy pizza.
>>
>>27448941
Same. Can't understand how people can take not showering for more than one day.
>>
>>27448562
>every other day
>22 days
>>
I haven't showered for years. Your bodies eco system settles down after a while and self cleans.

I don't go out the house anyway so it doesn't matter.
>>
I HAVENT SHOWERED IN 2016

FUCK
>>
my mom gets unreasonably pissed if I don't everyday, even on weekends when I just sit at home all day and play vidya

On weekdays though I run so I really do need to shower afterwards
>>
File: 1456590619750.jpg (25 KB, 342x328) Image search: [Google]
1456590619750.jpg
25 KB, 342x328
>How often do you shower?
At least once a day, occasionally twice if I've done anything productive enough to sweat (this is rare)

>What's the longest time you've gone without showering?
I honestly don't know, probably only two days but I could have gone longer but just forgot

>inb4 normie

Still a KV, family
>>
>>27448562
>How often do you shower?

im a neet so whenever the fuck i feel like it

>What's the longest time you've gone without showering?
3 and a half weeks, would've kept going if my hair wasn't itchy and greasy as fuck
>>
File: crying.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
Hi, guys.

I guess this is my board now.

;____; <(nice to meet you)
>>
>>27448562
Once or twice a day. Longest I went was 1 week in Iraq because...well it was Iraq.
>>
I don't keep track. Last time I showered was probably October 2015 but before that I have no idea.

There is literally no point in showering if you don't go outside.
>>
I shower once or twice a day (on summer)
The longest I've gone without a hower was a month+1 week. I was a NEET and would shower like once a week but I got eally depressed when my cat died so I sopped doing stuff like showering, eating regularly and fapping. I slept like 14 hours a day..
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 837x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 837x1023
>>27449004
Bait as fuck
>>
Longest I never showered was around 10 days, I had a bunch of leftover time off from my shitty job so I took it off all at once and just binge watched every TV show that I had downloaded while ordering pizza and eating huge amounts of junk food.

My hair was so damn greasy it was unreal.

They were dark times, anon.
>>
>>27448562
A month
I usually shower every 3 days now, because I have my business so can't be too dirty for normies or they wouldn't buy shit.
>>
Usually every day. Longest I've gone was eight days when I got lost in some mountains in Georgia and my gps died. The map I had bought was a shitty soviet one that wasn't to scale or orientated so it was basically useless. I got pretty scared because apparently there is still some unexploded Russian ordinance in the northern parts of Georgia where I was.
>>
>>27448562
once every week or two weeks on average for years now

longest is a month.

I still wash myself with a soap, water and a washcloth. I just fucking hate the feeling of being wet after a shower and having to stand around until I'm dry or sitting my wet ass.

In the winter I just get really cold and uncomfortable and in the summer I just feel even hotter and like I'm never fully dry just forever humid.
>>
>>27451289
holy shit, how did you find your way out?
i would've actually died
>>
It's actually safe to take baths in a full tub of water with 1/4 cup of bleach in it. It's something dermatologists recommend for persistent bodily acne. If you did that once per week-ish for 15 minutes you could probably get by without showering.
>>
Every few days.

Have gone for some weeks without showering but after a week it starts to feel kinda dirty.
>>
Every day around 10am since I'm a neet. Used to always shower before school but that was ages ago. Can't even remember a day I skipped. I love showers. The sound and touch of running water on me is very soothing for my soul. I would live in the shower if it was possible. Wish I had one of those big fancy shower rooms that the rich have.
>>
>>27451530
have you ever heard of a towel
>>
>>27451289
>8 days

What the hell did you eat?? I can't go through a 5 hour work shift without being hungry
>>
>>27448562
it depends if i have to go out or not.
the longest i've gone without showering was definitely over a month, but i lost count.
there's so much routine that comes with showering, i don't like doing it.
>>
>>27452358
I have two towels, one for my body and one for my hair.

I'm not a femrobot, but I do have hair down to my stomach.

but even when my hair was sort I never liked that moist/humid feeling after taking a shower.
>>
>>27448562
Every 3-4 days. When I was 13, I went 9 days without showering.

But I take long showers (20 min), so it evens out. After my shower, I usually have to shave my head and face (20 min). Once a week, I have a double shaving day where I shave my pits, crotch, balls and ass crevice, adding on another 20, making a total of an hour in the bathroom.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.