[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this and tell me what you think about it please https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457220549294.jpg (45 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1457220549294.jpg
45 KB, 500x610
Watch this and tell me what you think about it please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqILkOZmpaE
>>
>>27448376
Life is suffering and therefor he is right. But this still doesn't apply to people with mental disorders. (Hint: this board is filled with such people)
>>
>>27448442

we all are mentally disorded. have you seen the world?
this board is filled with people addicted to suffering
>>
>>27448563
You got it wrong op. We are not addicted to suffering. Suffering is the only thing we can feel.
>>
>>27448582

suffering gives robots a sense of self. and that is all they know. they are afraid of leaving this state because for them it's like cutting off their legs.
and they will find excuses not to change: "i'm not chad", "women are shit", " the world is shit", " my dick is not big enough" etc

those might be true, but they excuses. you don't have to make your life revolve around those "negative" aspects of life.

nobody forces you.
>>
>>27448741
>nobody forces you.
You have obviously never suffered true depression and are a normalfag that thinks change depends on our actions.

You cannot overcome depression by being rational and facing your fears. That's not how it works.

You will fail dramatically if you try to have this thread be a motivator for robots.
>>
>>27448799
>if you try to have this thread be a motivator for robots.

thats not why i did.

>You have obviously never suffered true depression and are a normalfag

lol. you are stupid enough to make a judgment based on nothing. i have nothing to prove to you.

you don't know what you are talking about. and you don't want to change

that's okay, i don't blame you. but stop assuming things about people on the internet. you look stupid.
>>
>>27448961
And there goes the normalfag being mad at the fact that people do not choice how they act.

>still only 2 ips
I am just warning you. What you are trying to do here is impossible as you intend to do the impossible.
>>
File: 1457640812317s.jpg (8 KB, 223x250) Image search: [Google]
1457640812317s.jpg
8 KB, 223x250
>>27449026

okay. you act like the typical robot who thinks he is more robot-than-thou.
you don't know shit about me. you can leave this thread and go back to your usual stuff; you don't need to assume anything about me. it's stupid.
>>
File: 1432193063088.jpg (110 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1432193063088.jpg
110 KB, 950x534
>>27448376
careful OP, you might summon the anti-buddha with this thread..

hes talking about presence/mindfulness. check out "the power of now" by eckhart tolle. i used to be heavy into this shit as i saw it as the only real solution to mental suffering. was much happier and more relaxed back then. i might get back into it.. it does takes a lot of discipline and habit when you're so used to living in your own head.
>>
>>27449249

yup addiction to thinking is killing us all.
>>
>>27449240
You are posting this on r9k so I feel obligated to respond to this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.