[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
self-improvement advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bänder.jpg (323 KB, 486x1176) Image search: [Google]
bänder.jpg
323 KB, 486x1176
pic unrelated

me 1.5 years ago:
>used to be a kissless virgin
>no friends except for one guy I met to play games with
>no girlfriend ever
>generally an outcast
>feel weird walking through public
>depressed all of the time
>burning hate agains normies

me now:
>not kissless anymore
>a groups of friends
>people in school invite me to parties
>(still don't go 'cause fuck, I don't even know them that well)
>have had a girlfriend
>confident
>quite happy with my life
>feel like people in public actuallly respect me
>often catch smiles from girls tehehe

I went from total robot to a guy who is nearly at normie level.
Feel free to ask your questions on how to get out of the depressing hole.
My life is so much better now and I want to help my fellow robots to feel the same.
You were my only friends for a long time of my life, now I want to help you be happy again too.
>>
FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF THIS BOARD AND NEVER EVER RETURN
>>
teach me your ways xd

orihdbxjdjdjsbsbdjdkdirihddbn
>>
>>27447958
Tell us how and make it quick, you need to pack your things and leave
>>
File: motivation1.png (415 KB, 1279x1697) Image search: [Google]
motivation1.png
415 KB, 1279x1697
this is my go to motivation picture
>>
>>27448042
I started working out.
I know it sounds stupid but your confidence is blasted to the max within like a few weeks.
Stop having earbuds in all the time. 1/100 times there'll be someone at a busstop or anywhere in public really who tries to talk to you. You'll mostly spaz out but the good thing is just not responding would be more awkward then just answering and so it slowly takes your fear.
You'll eventually get used to talking to people and that without even initiating. A lot of people say you have to "jump into the cold" to get good but it can be enough to not just brush people who try to start a conversation of.
Through the confidence gained by lifting and talking to people You can now talk to the people you want to talk to. Maybe not all of the time, if you're an introvert you'll still need alone time but the social time will be fun as well.
You won't get into a group of friends immediately but you can talk to some of them alone when they're bored. Don't just jump in and tell them your thoughts on what they're talking about. At some point one or two people will come to talk to you and through them you'll get in. In generall you shouldn't interrupt friends, you need to take their "downtime" and talk with them in that window.
>>
>>27448296
You go gym or what?
>>
>>27448404
yup. Not religiously though. Just a few times per week
>>
>>27448514
Cool, now begone
and congratulations
>>
>>27448092
So much predictable, vague advice. Jesus christ. You have one sad life if that shitty picture makes you feel better, you gay faggot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.