[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are being pursued by Chad. He walks precisely to your location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: justbeyourselfbro.jpg (111 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourselfbro.jpg
111 KB, 500x282
You are being pursued by Chad. He walks precisely to your location at 3 MPH. He can't be harmed, slowed down or stopped. Every time he gets a mile closer you hear a whisper saying "Just be yourself bro". How do you survive the rest of your life?
>>
>>27447374
can i have sex with chad?
>>
That guy in the picture is ugly an not even a Chad
>>
>>27447698
no, you only can beew yourself brow
>>
>>27447867
There was a meme about how handsome he is.
>>
>>27447867
>he doesn't know Ridiculously Photogenic Guy
>>
>>27447374
Put headphones in. It's not like he's shouting it, hell, I could even ignore it if I'm somewhere noisy.
>>
>>27447374
>put treadmill on motorized rotating platform
>wear location tracker, connect to rotating platform so it always faces away from you
>lure Chad onto treadmill
>set treadmill to 3mph
Other than still hearing the whisper if I leave and come back, problem solved. The treadmill can be a gravity type so I can harvest free energy.
>>
>>27447867
How the fuck can you be this new? Either you just started browsing the internet, you're underage or just fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1446587595804.gif (1013 KB, 352x348) Image search: [Google]
1446587595804.gif
1013 KB, 352x348
>>27447374
I am myself. Anxious, nervous, fearful, paranoid, untrusting, driven and critical.

This allows me to succeed at life with high levels contempt. Go away, Chad.
>>
File: Chad.png (5 KB, 412x550) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
5 KB, 412x550
How far away is he?
Say he's at best half a world away, it'd be approx. 20.000km, or 12427 miles.

If he moves at 3Mph and does not stop, slow down, or deviate from a straight route,
it would take him, provided you do not move,
4142.33 hours to reach you.

3 Times an hour you'll hear his whisper.
That's 12426 times, spread over 172 days, 72.2 times a day which amounts to 3 times an hour.

Every 20 minutes, you'll hear Chad whisper "be yourself, bro", for 172 days. (about 6 months)

Best case scenario.
What happens when Chad gets to me?

What if I move across his exact opposite point on the globe,
and he keeps changing the direction in which he walks towards me?
Would he be stuck in perpetual doubt of which route is the shortest?
>>
>>27447374
Three miles at a time
>>
>>27448949
>>27449093
link to the subreddit?
>>
>>27449247
You've created the science of avoiding people.

Congratulations anon, you are not a certified Doctor in the field of Social Anxiety.

Now write prescriptions to SJWs to keep moving across the world in an effort to avoid their problems.

>>>>>BANK
>>
>>27447867
>see this newfag on the internet.
I Guess we need to make 4chan great again...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.