[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: bullies_sagegc.jpg (193 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
bullies_sagegc.jpg
193 KB, 600x406
as a child and teenager i was bullied, of course i was too beta to do anything about it and when i tried to stand up to one it ended horribly. but i couldent stop wondering why they were doing this,

why do bullies bully? what does it feel like to bully someone? are their any former or current bullies on theis board who could explain this to me?
>>
ask wikipedia
>>
it's human nature, the weak should fear the strong, if you had fought back and demonstrated basic strength you would've earned your place in the pack but instead you cowered like the pathetic beta male you are and let them walk all over you
>>
>>27448756
he did try and it went horribly dident you read
>>
>>27446898
I was a big guy so i wasn't bullied physically but I was alsways isolated/made fun of during elemntary and middle schoo.
>>
>>27446898
It's kinda fun
Story time
>Boy let's call Dick
>Probably has autism or some shit, feels up girls makes weird comments to guys
>Get pissed of drag him away and falls and smashes his head into window
>Feels pretty good
>Few days later he's doing the same shit
>Punch him in his back, he falls over and cries
>Feels good man
>Kept doing shit to him every time he was being creepy
>He told me he'd suck my cock if I stopped
>Punch and break his nose
>Feels REALLY good
>He leaves school after that
>>
>>27446898
>Act like you do not care and they will eventually get bored and stop bullying you
>>
>>27446898
>why do bullies bully?
boredom
social status
fun
they don't like you
>>
ive been both, after years of being bullied, i lost loads of weight and i started getting girls, i got power hungry and started being a cunt, this got me more and more popular, but then my super mega hot gf at the time (who was psycho) cheated on me, this absolutely crushed my soul, underneath my new skin i was still an over sensitive caring fag, i never recovered, i became beta again, i put on weight, its back to how it was

>im slowly crawling out of depression and loosing weight tho
>>
File: 1436754078563.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1436754078563.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
>>27449963
us beta folk are truly not meant for power are we
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.