[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck just happened bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1445391993992.jpg (87 KB, 418x396) Image search: [Google]
1445391993992.jpg
87 KB, 418x396
I'm not completely socially retarded and incapable of reading people, but I'm legitimately confused.

>go for easter brunch with the whole family
>parents, grandparents, uncle, his new wife (previous bitch was divorced), and the wifes daughter were all there
>I've probably seen the daughter a couple times before when I visited my uncles house, but didn't know her name and I probably have only spoken to her a couple times
>we're not facing eachother at the table and only talk a little bit, and it's not like were making jokes or anything, just boring factual small talk
>a couple hours later and we're all heading off, I say my goodbyes to everybody
>see whats-her-face on the way to my car, give a wave and say goodbye
>she seems to think that isn't a good enough goodbye, and opens her arms to hug me
>um, okay?
>hug her back, she says to stay in touch

What? Just to be clear, no, I'm not remotely attractive and she isn't blind. No, I didn't show any sort of interest of her during our dinner. No, I'm not wealthy or well dressed. Why did she want a hug instead of a wave goodbye when we've hardly even interacted before? What a weirdo.
>>
>>27446654
Don't read too deep into it you fucknugget, it's just a hug.
>>
>>27446654
Stay in touch with her.
Invite her out to dinner and talk to her.
It wouldn't hurt would it?
>>
>>27446712
And btw, i don't mean romantically invite her out to dinner. Just as a way of getting to know the daughter of your father's wife.
>>
>>27446654
dude you're autistic as fuck. there's nothing wrong with friends and family hugging each other.
>>
>>27446741
The "stay in touch" thing was about me going to basic training (joining air force) in a month or so. I'm busy getting ready for that, so I don't have time to make new friendships, nor am I really interested.
>>
>>27446803
Oh, then disregard it as a weirdo and dont give it much thought OP, she was just weird.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.