[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bf got laid off from work How do I break up with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: no.jpg (22 KB, 378x300) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
22 KB, 378x300
>tfw bf got laid off from work

How do I break up with him without him thinking it's because he's not making money anymore? I don't have a job myself and I don't want to end up homeless.
>>
>>27446497
Is this bait or are you actually a girl

post proof that youre actually a girl and i might reply to your actual question
>>
Can't tell if bait or not because this is a very common situation that happens thousands of times everyday
>>
Goddamn. Women are such shit.
>>
Cuck him until the last of his money runs out and then tell him you might be a lesbian
>>
>>27446554

>I should have to starve on the streets because my bf can't keep a job

o-ok...
>>
>>27446497
1/10
How are you going to avoid homelessness if you don't have a job?
>>
>>27446523
this. otherwise your post is going in the trash OP.
>>
>>27446497
/adv/
original comment sage desu
>>
>>27446497
Get a job while he gets his shit together.
>>
>>27446554
>some shitty dude writing his cuck fantasies out on /r9k/
>yet women are somehow shit

you dont actually believe op is a girl do you?
>>
>>27446590
Don't be stupid. It's obviously bait. 2016 and you still think fembots exist
>>
>>27446584
>1/10
>How are you going to avoid homelessness if you don't have a job?

Sheesh, what an idiot.

She'll dump him for a guy WITH a job.

Don't you know how life works?
>>
>>27446593

>Get a job while he gets his shit together.

I've never had one before. Do restaurants usually hire with no experience?
>>
File: 1440645382146.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440645382146.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
Maybe if you could actually create a legible question you'd have a job.

a. You want to break up with him because he has no job/income but don't want him to think that's why
b. You want to break up with him but it's unrelated to the unemployment which has happened at a really bad time

How the fuck with either of these questions are you expecting to still leech half a bed inside his apartment that he pays for?
>>
>>27446497
>doesn't want to be homeless
>wants to break up with who is presumably letting you live with them
>>
>>27446554
>I want women to work
fuck off to reddit you fucking sjw
>>
>>27446625
Yes.
originality desu
>>
>>27446581
>I should have to starve on the streets because my bf can't keep a job

How about you fucking work yourself, you stupid cunt? What about him? You don't care that he's starving and homeless? I know for a fact you never loved him
>>
>>27446684

If he cared more he probably could've tried harder to not get replaced by an Indian immigrant programmer.
>>
Obviously a dudeposter trying to make women look bad, come on.
>>
>>27446581
Get a job you worthless NEET piece of shit
>>
>>27446758

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/03/unemployed_boyfriend_relationship_will_suffer.html
>>
File: 114.gif (72 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
114.gif
72 KB, 200x200
>>27446713
That was some pretty epic bait
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.