[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Stalking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: stalker.jpg (63 KB, 480x625) Image search: [Google]
stalker.jpg
63 KB, 480x625
>Thread to discuss stalking, stalking legislation and your experience with both the law and the act

I've been arrested for "stalking" twice and am sick of the overly negative portrayal of "stalkers" in the media

the most recent time I was offended was 10 minutes into watching Deadpool where the titular character chastises and humiliates a stalker for a Stacy FOR FREE

These bitches don't even tell you to stop doing whatever it is you're apparently doing that creeps them out before going to the police
Are we supposed to be telepathic?

It's a fucking joke, we're treated as rapists (regardless of how non-violent the "crime" is) before we're even tried or anyone has taken the time to speak to us, 100% of the time it's all from the females perspective too

>this guy I see gives me creep/this guy who posts about me gives me the creeps
>kick his ass/arrest him
And that's it
There's no fucking discussion or debate on whether it was reasonable for them to be distresses LEGALLY, it's all about how you made them feel
>>
what were the actual charges?
>>
It is completely legal to watch her undress from the street but not from inside her closet??

What kind of bullshit it that.
>>
I am interested in the two times you were apparently arrested, as you can not be arrested unless she specifically tells you to leave her alone, and you do not to that. You are saying she never said that? Then how did you get arrested?
>>
>>27446374
It was covered via stalking legislation, it was specifically covered by a subsection that refers to me knowingly committing an act that would cause alarm or distress

>>27446387
Criminal Justice & Licensing Act Scotland 2010 section 39

There are various different situations, this was one of the lesser ones, got a fine for the first time, sitting on bail right now (6 months and counting) waiting for them to set a date in the crown court

Literally never even spoke to one of the girls
>>
File: 1454167668433.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1454167668433.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>27446336
>been arrested
What a scrub...
>>
>not spilling the beans immediately
it's too late not to be a faggot, OP, but you can somewhat redeem yourself by telling us what you did
>>
>>27446336
Why did they cancel that show?
Also, I was accused of stalking by some wannabe twink boy at my high school almost 9 years ago. smdh
>>
>>27446562
Posting on this board was what fucked me the first time...and the second time

>like a girl who I don't really know, exchange pleasantries when social etiquette demands (we were flatmates, I spent most of the time avoiding her)
>get mad at the girl for not waving back at me
>post her facebook pics here alongside derogatory remarks
>she gets doxxed
>she reports me to the university though I don't hear about this until later
>email her apologising 4 months later when I by chance notice her on campus
>get a knock on my door from the police, 3 days later

There was another girl from my class who I made some stray observations on a blog about, we never spoke but I got mad at her too, she got doxxed too and that's it with her but both girls apparently reported me at the same time

That's the story of the first offence

Solicitor was shit (free, duty one) and I confessed to too much shit in the interview thinking I was smart, second time around the detective even openly mocked me about it
>>
>>27446711
But couldn't you talk shit about ppl in private ? Or in a private groupe on FB or else you wouldn't get caught that way
>>
>>27446711
how did they know it was you? Tell me about your appearance
>>
>>27447003
I'm on /r9k/, I don't have any friends

The facebook I had, had like 3 people I actually knew and they weren't even friends, just pity adds from people on my course

It's been deactivated for a year now and nothing has changed
>>
I don't see how you can get caught if you're doing it over the internet. Cyber-stalking is easy. I keep tabs on like twenty girls that I know. I have access to their public social media. Look at their twitter/instagrams/tumblrs/facebooks. I use a private browser on VPN for most of them. I don't contact them. So they never have anything to report to the police because they don't know I exist. You need to ghost that shit. I don't bother them. I just look at their qt pictures. I had a few girls get suspicious off of some rookie mistakes. I liked an old Facebook picture of a girl I was friends with by accident and another deleted me after I got greedy and tried to add her on instagram. Is what I'm doing illegal?

I don't do that stalking IRL shit. Never have. Never will. Don't get it.. QT girls give their information and hot pictures free on the internet.

Also if a girl posts pictures on social media, is it illegal to save them? Yes or no?
>>
>>27446711
LOL, poleaboo, you fucking mong.

You are going to get annihilated in court, you piece of shit.
>>
so....stop stalking people?
like are you people fucking retarded or what? do you not know what PERSONAL SPACE is? hmm?
>>
>>27447014
>how did they know it was you?
The posts I made were really specific, detailed how I knew the girls

>Tell me about your appearance
Above average height
Skinnyfat

>>27447079
It's illegal if you do anything that causes them alarm/distress such as making fake facebook accounts to add them or sharing their pics

it's not about specific action but how your actions make the girl feel
>>
>>27446711
>>27447094

Let me give you the real story.

This is poleaboo, he's a regular poster over in the /britfeel/ thread. He's a shitskin faggot who spent his time lusting over a couple of slags from afar at his university and believes the other two let him do a houseshare because he was attractive and not because they need money.

Because they rejected him, he proceeded to talk shit about them and write utter psycho shit on a blog on the internet about these random people and some anons shopped him for laughs and the cops got a hold of him.

Did he stop? Nope. He continued to post shite online about them in true psychotic fashion, while stalking them and attempting to hack them with bad phishing attempts and believes he did literally nothing wrong to this day.

But because he's completely retarded, he's blundering through a court process and he's going to get himself wrecked and put on the sex offender register at this rate.

He regularly posts pictures of his superficial cuts in the threads claiming we made him do it and constantly recreates his story in external threads for sympathies when he's a turbo thirsty failed normalfag piece of shit with zero problems except his own self delusion.
>>
>>27447094
Not him though I respect how he too was fucked by the law
>>
>>27447156
damn, like how the hell did they narrow it down to you? Also I'm a ex-stalker myself, I stopped doing it now I just birdwatch and look at Instagram
>>
>>27447156
>The posts I made were really specific, detailed how I knew the girls

And sexually explicit fantasies, almost violent postings and other horseshit including personal information born out of some kind of psychotic lust.

Then you tried to phish one of them to hack their gmail account and got found out and had to bail, this is after you were caught and you're in the court process.

It boggles the mind you keep making these threads full of bullshit to absolutely no value to yourself other than to delude yourself, poleaboo.
>>
>>27447168
so this piece of shit is a Paki? Damn thought he was white
>>
>>27447179
He wasn't fucked by the law, he's bullshitting you. He genuinely did stalk and continues to stalk the same small collection of women and is actively pursuing to hack their shit etc.

He also posts fantasies of shooting of a public place as a 'final solution' because these people don't return his lust. He's on the path to either being banged up or listed as sex offender.
>>
>>27447193
Really specific

e.g.
>I was in this specific situation with this individual or this day and she said this to me
>>
>>27446336
You need professional help pal.
>>
>>27447156
But they need to prove it's you. How are they going to find out if you don't contact them or if they don't know who you are. They can have a hunch but a hunch don't get you in jail.

>>27447193
Got stories of your cyber-stalking? And techniques?
>>
File: 1421675561238.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
1421675561238.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>27447223
Back to facebook with you, normatron
>>
>>27447247
>tfw neet of 6 years

Being a thirsty, pussy driven shit the normie path, norman.
>>
>>27447238
>But they need to prove it's you
Took my laptop so I confessed in the interview because I believed I didn't do anything wrong and this was all a misunderstanding
>>
>>27447223
>He genuinely did stalk
What EXACTLY did he do?
>>
>>27447193
What's your story, pal?
>>
>>27447295
According to what I get in britfeel, he made plans to sexually attack one of them, stole items from another, wrote sexually violent fantasies on the internet about them while displaying their personal information solely on the basis they didn't give him attention.

When asked to cease, he continued to do it defiantly behind their backs and was found out a second time.

Now he spends his time phishing one of them and attempts to hack the normiebook/gmail of another in order to gain personal sexually charged information about their personal lives for his own gratification etc.

He's also stalked them physically to their place of residence and was flagged down by cops in the streets for suspicious behaviour.

And yesterday or the day before he was writing about planning to murder some random people because everyone 'has to pay for neglecting him'

He's also banned from using the internet and only appears on this board to ask for advice or support from fellow stalkers and other creepy, thirsty normie shits and gets wrecked in britfeel constantly by even the lowest of the low.

Just human scum desu, not even the relatable kind.
>>
>>27447277
So you're retarded?
>>
>>27446336
Stalkers are pieces of shit and deserve beatings and to be outed in media
>>
If anyone want a look at the depth of OP's depravity, his fucking insane blog is here:

https://poleaboo.wordpress.com/
>>
File: 1262833336199.jpg (101 KB, 1004x988) Image search: [Google]
1262833336199.jpg
101 KB, 1004x988
>>>Being a paki
That's all I need to know to be sure that he's scum
>>
>>27447457
naive

Trusted the system to process me fairly, didn't realise how corrupt the pigs were
>>
File: 1390418232857.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1390418232857.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>27447458
Fuck off, roastie

your day will come
>>
Ah I love those threads!
I stalk the guy I like all the time and recently I moved somewhere that has a direct view to his window so now I don't even have to leave my room to stalk him.
>>
>>27447422
>>27447271
Is this a case of you being a legitimate whiteknight or just needing someone to look down on?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1920x1080
PAPALI PAPALI CYKA

ANUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
>>
>>27447277
This is why I regularly delete my history sempai. You need to keep track of women that you have bad relationships with.

>>27447547
>stalking irl

Why do people do this in the digital age?
>>
>>27447463
>not updated since September
>>
>>27447569
I'm only one poster, norman.

but hit me with your best shot, i'm pretty much perfect and then go back to your facebook pussy thirst
>>
>>27447547
That's cute. Why do you stalk him specifically? What do you like about him?
>>
>>27447625
The day after that post was made, he got arrested for the second time.
>>
>>27447625
Yeah, pretty sure that's because the deviant mong got banned from using the internet.
>>
currently being stalked a girl and her boyfriend through 4chan anyone got any ideas how they ar doing it? and how to avoid it?

Hi faggots
>>
File: 1444268684454.png (19 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1444268684454.png
19 KB, 592x492
>>27447595
Thanks for the lol
>>
File: tumblr_nbk2w8GGUp1tdzzfyo1_250.gif (982 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbk2w8GGUp1tdzzfyo1_250.gif
982 KB, 245x210
A big black guy stalked me for months and then confronted me naked in the locker room. He got me to suck his dick and I let him fuck me the first night.
>>
>>27447487
You confessed to all the stupid, illegal shit you did and now you're on trial. Seems fair to me
>>
>>27447691
Fuck off, normable

We're pro-stalker, anti-stalkee, here
>>
>>27447422
>he made plans to sexually attack one of them
>stole items from another
That's far more than stalking, sounds like you're making shit up now
>>
>>27447691
What do you mean by this? They have doxxed you? Do they follow you into threads?
>>
>>27448025
Do they follow you into threads?
yes, I have no idea how they do it.
>>
>>27448187

Are you sure you're not just insane?
>>
>>27446380
>It is completely legal to watch her undress from the street
Is it though?
>>
File: the worst feel of all.jpg (45 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
the worst feel of all.jpg
45 KB, 480x349
worst feel, she's your entire life and you're nothing to her
>>
File: 1451322423808.jpg (29 KB, 263x332) Image search: [Google]
1451322423808.jpg
29 KB, 263x332
>>27448515
a-are you one of them?
>>
>>27448546
nigga what do you think?
>>
>>27449527
...no..but he implied it was
>>
>>27446711
>get mad at the girl for not waving back at me
>post her facebook pics here alongside derogatory remarks
>There was another girl from my class who I made some stray observations on a blog about, we never spoke but I got mad at her too

Holy shit man, you got mad at two girls, got them doxxed "on accident bro LOL", and are now looking for sympathy that they went for some recourse?

Jesus christ. Jesus fucking christ. I don't know if you deserve criminal charges, but you are fucking stupid beyond belief.
>>
>>27449730
>got them doxxed "on accident bro LOL",
getting them doxxed fucked me over, it was the last thing I wanted
>>
>>27449792
You posted their info on 4chan and thought it would be fine?

Newfag or retarded? Seriously man, I'm paranoid to post anything on this site, legal gray area or not, that could possibly connect to me, and you posted such detailed shit they were both able to know it was you without a doubt.
>>
>>27446711
You dumb nigger you should not had sent her an email. You could had gotten away with it.
>>
>>27446336
>an actual thread defending stalker scum
Wow, 4chan really is the septic tank of the internet.
>>
>>27449903
Just posted their facebook pics, even changed the filenames

Pretty sure someone actually knew the girls or a mod extracted the metadata, apparently it was some Pole with a wife and kids

>>27449972
I genuinely felt bad
Ridiculous that an APOLOGY email is the straw that broke the back, even the prosecutor look puzzled when he read that out
>>
>>27450003
I think you're confusing stalkers with paedophiles or rapists

seriously though, what's so offensive about stalkers?
>>
>>27450057
>seriously though, what's so offensive about not minding your ow damn business and leaving people alone?
Wow. Just...fucking wow.
>>
>>27450107
You're missing the point

Why are you blowing the crime out of proportion, it's barely anything, a misdemeanour
>>
>>27450136
Why is someone stalking someone in the first first place is a better question.
>>
>>27450029
>not clearing the meta data

You're a full pleb.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.