[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do parents want to be granparents so much? wtf is that? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
why do parents want to be granparents so much? wtf is that? They literally cry over it like it's the greatest thing since slice bread.
>>
>>27446287
You get cute kids who love you without having to take care care of them when they're being bratty.
>>
>>27446287
They enjoy to have children to spoil that don't bitch at them, but their parents.
>>
If your kids don't have kids you were better off not having kids and saving your time, money and sanity.
>>
>>27446344
are you serious? it's all a plot to have grandkids? how pathetic, people get pleasure from the stupidest things, kids are shit

i had to look after my niece and was bored out of my mind after 1 minute
>>
>>27446390
>i had to look after my niece and was bored out of my mind after 1 minute
He told us he is hardcore. Have some sense for family, son.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.