[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just turned 22 today, and I'm still a friendless khv.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is their any point in continuing this existence? Does this pain ever stop? Can it get better? I know I'm still young but I already feel ancient. Every birthday is just a reminder that I'm another year closer to rotting, and I've never really had a had a life. If any of you have escaped this hell please tell me how. I beg of you please fucking help me, their has to be a way.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x395
I'm almost 22. I feel old too.

There's worse things than being friendless and khv.

Trust me
>>
>>27446385
I'm 20 but feel younger since I've never experienced anything compared to the average 20 year old.
>>
>>27446233
Given the fact that you're already on this website means you're already fucked. Your first goal should be giving this place up, which should be easy for you, seeing as how giving up is something you're so good at. Secondly, quit being a pussy, or see a professional I don't know man.
>>
Do you go to school? Are you at least a wagecuck? If the answer is no to both its going to be impossible to change. To make friends and eventually get a gf you have to socialize, no way out of it.

If in college: Join clubs. Anime, political, etc.. doesn't matter. Th trick is being around the same group of people who share something in common on a regular basis. Making friends in class is also an option, although a bit more difficult.

If wagecuck: I hope you have a job where your co workers are around your age. Try and talk to them and take the first step in inviting them out for drinks or if theyre under 21 go to BWW or something. You don't need everyone of your coworkers to like you but one or two bros is a realistic goal.
>>
>>27446233
>I've never really had a had a life

Try being 30 and being in the same boat. Life become very tedious when it consists of a 40 hour working week in a job you dislike and alcohol abuse at the weekend to cope. Never had a gf, no friends, still live in my dads fucking basement. Sorry to say but for some it certainly doesn't get better, but subconsciously you already know this.
>>
>>27447613
>Do you go to school? Are you at least a wagecuck? If the answer is no to both its going to be impossible to change.

Why will it be impossible?
>>
>>27446233
Sup dude, I turned 22 back in Jan. Don't sweat it. We have 8 years left to wizard.
>>
>>27448313
But what comes after that? After the fateful 30
>>
>>27446233
>tfw turning 22 in 4 months
>still handholdless virgin
I think it's my time to go.
>>
>>27448436
nowadays kissing comes before holding hands because it's more of a public statement iirc
>>
>>27446233
Why does this thread have less replies than that Normie thread about relationship texts? OP even has dubs

Have we really come to this, r9k?
>>
>>27448313

25 here, prepare yourself dude because it fucking flys after 20
>>
>>27446233
I'm 31 and have it just as bad. it never gets better I'm afraid. still a KV. will probably kill myself after my parents die.
>>
>>27446233
Unless you take action, nothing will change and before you notice you're 30.

Start going to a gym, start trying to make friends right now. It's either improve yourself now or stay here forever lamenting.
>>
>>27449514
How would you recommend I try to make friends? I'm already pretty fit, my only real hobby is weightlifting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.