[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be a robot who doesn't care about girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
I ask because this board is so fixated on women and relationships. Are there any gay robots or perhaps robots who really can't be bothered stressing over girls? Just wondering because maybe I don't belong here.

pic used just to grab your attention
>>
>>27446056
i was wondering the same thing for ages, but never wanted to get it out there

Its confusing to me how this board is all about relationships, its like a teenager board
>>
That's the ONLY kind of genuine robot. The old-type robots who left to wizchan.

Newfag failed normies still want human contact and all of that, but they're huge faggots. The gayfags are also cancer. Basically anyone who hasn't evolved past any hope of success with women is fucking cancer and should go back to r-ddit or /soc/
>>
>>27446118
Exactly, It's literally high school. Then again, the vast majority of individuals here could in fact still be in high school.
>>
I honistly would rather just jack off then deal with all the drama of chasing women.

I don't get why so much of this board focuses and whines about it so much.
Even as a horny as fuck teen I never cared even remotely as much as most desperate sad-sacks on this board.
>>
If you care about females at all YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT AND SHOULD GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU GODDAMN NORMIES
>>
That's why I don't want to consider myself a "robot". All these dumb little faggots care about is getting a gf and fucking, like it's going to fix them. Maybe I've deluded myself in thinking I don't care about having a relationship because I can't get one but even if that's the case at least I'm not a whiny little bitch who always cries >tfwnogf.
>>
>>27446056
I never really cared about relationships, but now at 23, i would like a gf just to feel normal.
>>
>>27446265
so much this
I am straight as an arrow but never focused that much on girls ,let alone being sad and miserable about it. I never allowed my dick to take control over brain.
>>
File: S9ZQ97Q.jpg (157 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
S9ZQ97Q.jpg
157 KB, 900x900
Yes. I kicked it for good in 2010, after absolutely obsessing over women for years. One day I sat down and took inventory of myself, and realized, among other things (like being short and unattractive), my personality itself was just weird as fuck and I couldn't possibly ever connect with a woman in any way. I accepted this about myself and never looked back. There's no grief

It saved me a lot of grief when I got honest with myself about this fact. It's a bittersweet feeling, but in the end, I'm happier now that I've come to grips with this. I'm numb to the sensation of nogf now.
>>
I avoid talking to them, but that is mainly because I know that I will not gain anything. Does that count?
>>
>>27446515
Sort of the same way. I know there's utterly nothing there for me, so it's impossible for me to desire women or even think about them. I look at chasing after getting laid exactly the same way I do at me winning after the UFC Heavyweight Title; it will never happen, so why bother stressing about not getting it?
>>
File: 1456857001955.png (573 KB, 760x569) Image search: [Google]
1456857001955.png
573 KB, 760x569
>>27446131
>implying being an oldtype is good
Stay cucked earthnoid.
>>
>>27447115
Samefagging.Seriously I`m one of the robots who don`t really want any human contact.All it`s done me is harm.
>>
>>27446223
>mfw visited this board in HS
>mfw never cared about women,even back then
>>
>>27446056
The point of your existence is to put your seed inside a woman, so why is it strange that the board fixates on that matter?
>>
>>27446056
>or perhaps robots who really can't be bothered stressing over girls?

I feel this way, mainly because I'm very lazy and reclusive, and even attempting to get a girlfriend will require some major lifestyle changes. Like not spending all day on the computer.
>>
>>27446056
Yes, there's plenty of them. But, they've left this failed normalfag board with fembot threads and retarded cucks openly giving whores money.
>>
>>27446056
>Can't be bothered stressing over girls here
Decided to swallow the red pill for myself. Sounds like I actually can have a son (and maybe a daughter later) without the support of a woman (Maybe surrogacy, but not further)
>>
I don't lament the fact that I don't have a gf.

I'm upset due to loneliness in general. I'm not attracted to real women so hentai has me more than happy sexually and anime emotionally. The lack of real friends is much, much worse.
>>
Very few people are legitimately schizoid and do not actively seek human attention/interaction.
The community here is just a bunch of meek loser teenagers who fail at social interaction
>>
I'm gay and zim still here.
>>
>>27447561
That's what being a schizoid is? Wouldn't posting here be a form of seeking human interaction though?
>>
>>27447330
Where did they go to? I need to join them that sounds like the place I imagined r9k would be when I first heard of it. I still like this board but it really isn't the forever alone male board I thought this would be.
>>
>>27449098
One of the parameters of being schizoid is little to no desire for human interaction, "little to no" being key here. There are some that will not seek human interaction at all, while others will content themselves with posting or lurking on Himalayan salt sculpting imageboards. There's at least one schizoid community on the web that I know of that is at least somewhat active.
>>
>>27446056
I guess I might fill this criteria.

Not gay, just don't really have a sex drive.

The idea of a girlfriend is appealing, but when you've lived as long as I have (25+) and experienced things - both in person and through others - you just come out feeling like "what's the point?"

There are other things I've concerned myself with. Most women in my life have been toxic and mean. What bad things society doesn't incentivize toward women, it doesn't punish. They can get a way with a lot. It changes their personality. I've been lonely before, and it sucks sometimes, but it's a helluva lot more bearable than the pain and agony a bad relationship can bring you.

I'm not convinced some woman will ever love me, or bring me happiness.
>>
I've never tried to get a gf. I've loved women in my life but I've never made a move. I hate the effort a relationship needs and I love being alone.
>>
File: 1273617366096.jpg (339 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1273617366096.jpg
339 KB, 800x800
Bifag turned gayfag here. Girls are more attractive to me in the abstract, but guys are just so much better in actual practice (socially, romantically, and sexually) that I've given up on pursuing women. Which ironically seems to have made girls more interested in me (dunno if giving up on them gave me a confidence boost when dealing with them? or maybe they just see me as forbidden fruit now), but so far I've avoided falling back into that trap.
>>
>>27446056
Because some of us really never had any and would like to know how its like. For me I am fine being forever with my waifu and no one else after stressing it for a couple of years..
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.