[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your girlfriend said she is bisexual and would like a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 4512353664.jpg (51 KB, 470x684) Image search: [Google]
4512353664.jpg
51 KB, 470x684
If your girlfriend said she is bisexual and would like a female friends-with-benefits while in a relationship with you would you be ok with that?
>>
When did r9k become the normie advice board?

Why would you come to this specific board and assume any of us had girlfriends or just regular friends for that matter?
>>
yeah ive talked this with my gf whos bi before and shes allowed to fuck girls, i think its cute
>>
>>27445669
>If your girlfriend said she is bisexual and would like a female friends-with-benefits while in a relationship with you would you be ok with that?
No, it would not. But there wouldn't be a problem, because once she's asking for such a favor, I'd end the relationship. No need to get cheated on by another woman because mine is a degenerated slut.
>>
if we get to have threesomes, sure. If not, kick her to the curb.
>>
Depends on a few things.
Things like personalty of both her and the friend and my relationship and over all interaction with them both.
The level of trust in the relationship
How prone the people involved are to drama
Would I get to watch or join in
Could I have fwb on the side too
etc.

In a ideal situation I don't think I would have a problem with it, especially if I am getting action on the side too.

Plus I just don't care that much if it is a woman or child, as long as she still stays honest and loyal to me at the end of the day.
>>
Only if I got to fuck her too. And she was exclusive to us. Otherwise, it would be shitmess.
>>
Absolutely, but the more casual she can keep it the better.
>>
>>27445669
I only allow black men to breed with my gf.
Fuck you shitposter.
>>
>>27445796
>threesomes
I'm fine with that
>>27445827
>Could I have fwb on the side too
Only if he's male
>>27445878
I don't like black guys
>>27445767
:(
>>
>>27446088
Stop being a whore, bitch. If you want to fuck around with some other girl, end the relationship.
>>
>>27445669
As long as I can go fuck random sluts too, and at the end of the day she always comes back to me. If she can't agree to those terms then it's time to end it.
>>
>>27445669
No. First off, I think that bisexuality is not a real thing. Also, I look down at polyamory, tbqh.
>>
>>27446230
How do you think it's not a real thing?
>>
>>27446312
It's a meme. Most people are either complete homosexuals in denial or straight people who find the homo lifestyle fascinating.
>>
>>27446349
Okay, so they're gay because they find it fascinating. It doesn't matter what their reasons are, if they want to fuck people of both genders then they're bi.
>>
>>27446409
>then they're bi.

No, they are not. They will grow out of one of the two things. In OP's case, she'll one day either realize that all she really needs is him and stop with the gay shit, or she stops living in denial and realizes that she doesn't need his dick anymore.
>>
>>27446467
But right now she's bi because she wants to fuck both.
>>
>>27446230
>bisexuality is not a real thing

>I want to fuck a qt chubby girl while her loose flowing hair tickles my face
>I want to suck a hot stud's cock while he teases my asshole
>someone says I have to choose only one
yeah, I don't think so
>>
I think I'd be OK with it

would be kind of hot to come home one day and find them fucking asking me to join in
>>
>>27446349
A homosexual in denial would be the last person to say they are bisexual seeing as doing so is tantamount to coming out of the closet by virtue of the one drop rule.
>>
>>27446743
Lmao why do you just assume that would happen?

No, I wouldn't. It's opening thr floodgates for worse things. Anything but monogamy is toxic.
>>
>>27447020
If you are jealous of another girl you are beta.
>>
Not if its only her 1on1 with the other woman.
>>
>>27445669
only if I also potentially got to have some time with this friend

;^)
>>
>>27445716

pretty sure it's hypothetical.
>>
in theory I have some reservations, but just intuitively I would be fine with it
>>
>>27446230
>>27446349
I cannot fathom people who deny the existence of bisexuals and similarly asexuals.

if you get hard/wet to the opposite gender only you are hetro
if to the same homo
if both bi
if neither asexual

what is so incredible here?
>>
>>27447401
Um, no, it's not a matter of jealousy, it's a matter of telling your girl that you're okay with her being with other people. If you tell her that you are okay with her sleeping with anyone else, it doesn't matter what the gender of that person is: she will no longer have the same amount of respect for your relationship -- or you, for that matter. If she knows she can violate the fundamental rule of a monogamous relationship without you caring, she will walk all over you.
>>
>>27447575
>>27447575
just dumbasses who cant comprehend that sexuality is more complicated than just gay and straight. ignore them
>>
>>27445669
>would you be ok with that?
'no'
>>
>gay
>straight
>bi
>"real'
Victorian medical """""""""""""""experts""""""""""""""" fuck off
>>
>>27446088
>Only if he's male
Fuck that faggot shit
If she wants someone on the side then I am equally entitled to have the same if I so wish it. Just because she is bi does not mean I am or have to stick to males.
That being said I would probably not be fwb with someone she personally disliked and I would really stress that she have the same consideration.
Besides, if she likes her I have no problem sharing my fwb with her, provided the fwb agrees.
>>
>>27447766
Well there are people who still cant comprehend gay so that does not surprise me much.

Asexual rubs me the wrong way as a term because of autism
Your special snowflake ass is not asexual, that is not what that word means.
>>
>>27446467
I am a bisexual female and this simply is not true. I have been sexually attracted to both genders all my life. There are plenty of people who are born as bisexuals and die as bisexuals.
>>
>>27449030
What are you going to do about a lifelong partner? Which will you choose, male or female?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.