[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh wow, Anon look! It must have been snowing like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14
File: Jessie.jpg (48 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Jessie.jpg
48 KB, 600x800
>"Oh wow, Anon look! It must have been snowing like this for an hour at least. It's lucky we didn't go out after all. Hey. I have an idea. I mean, if you want to. How about we dress up as warm as we can and go for a nice walk, and then we get back we can take a hot bath and I'll cook us something warm? How does that sound? Ok, come on! Ah I get so excited when it snows. It always reminds makes me feel like a little girl again!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDH6W-bU8wo ]
>>
>>27445413
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE
WHO ARE YOU

I DON'T TALK TO GIRLS EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Jessica.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Jessica.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>"Hey, I had a great time today Anon. It was nice to finally get to know you, I still can't believe how long we've been talking. It feels like we haven't stopped all day! Oh. Why are you waiting at the gate? I thought you were going to walk me to my door? I mean I'd like to say goodbye properly if you wouldn't mind."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35sUWUs1e7w ]
>>
Sounds boring

Let's just do drugs and shitpost
>>
File: Georgia.png (426 KB, 449x560) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.png
426 KB, 449x560
>"But it's raining! Oh Anon, don't pressure me like this you know I'll give in! Okay okay, I'm coming. But we're going to get soaked, you know that right? If I wasn't so hungry I'd tell you to take a hike, you know that right! Wait. Before we go outside. When we get back we are running the bath all the way to the top and sitting in there until the water gets cold, alright mister!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ey4yAgLZlw ]
>>
>>27445513
I can show you how to

how to

skin a cat

many ways, but this

way is the best. cats are

like people

wouldn't you eerga?
>>
3D GET OUT

t. Pepe "See a 3D, load the Uzi" Roboto
>>
File: 1451808039267.jpg (36 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1451808039267.jpg
36 KB, 480x477
>anon I love you so much and I want your birthday to be perfect so I want to you to love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3KVTDRkKCQ
>>
File: 1456356013194.jpg (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1456356013194.jpg
42 KB, 645x773
Roaches roaches deep down towing the ropes of their demise. They are but a pawn. I can dispose them whenever i want. They have no value. Remember. You will always be a roach.
>>
File: 1451848155504.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451848155504.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Oohh mama the pasta has arrived! I was wonder what we would get for DINNER.
>>
File: Sascha.jpg (25 KB, 335x359) Image search: [Google]
Sascha.jpg
25 KB, 335x359
>"Do you think you'll ever get in with him again? Oh no, I understand. I mean, well, I'm not trying to say I understand what it's like not to have a dad, but I get why you wouldn't want to see him again. You know this is going to sound really cheesy but when you visited my hometown over the holidays my dad told me he'd be proud to call you his son. I mean he was drunk, but he just doesn't say things like that about anybody. He grew up without a father too you know. He was so shy when he first met my mother, she had to make all the first moves since he was so sure she'd get bored of him and like abandon him or something. I guess he sees a lot of himself in you, I don't know. You just made a good impression."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twIiFKa6vWE ]
>>
File: 1453140879815.jpg (749 KB, 750x2185) Image search: [Google]
1453140879815.jpg
749 KB, 750x2185
Nice try failed normalfag, but 2d is still superior
>>
File: Rita.png (694 KB, 384x912) Image search: [Google]
Rita.png
694 KB, 384x912
>"Would it be okay if we kissed before I go inside? I understand if you don't want to. It's just, well, I really want to know what kissing you is like. Is that a weird thing to say?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJObEaY6afg ]
>>
Calm the fuck down Arthur Bartoli
>>
we should make a western version of a dating simulator. Visual novels don't capture the way young people date in western countries.
>>
File: George_Costanza.jpg (15 KB, 390x382) Image search: [Google]
George_Costanza.jpg
15 KB, 390x382
>>27445865
What, you don't join participate in clubs and take yo bitch to the firework festival?
>>
File: Sandie.jpg (126 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Sandie.jpg
126 KB, 1000x750
>"No I don't think it's autistic. I mean I might be wrong, I'm no doctor or anything. But honestly I think it's sort of attractive that you're so passionate about something in life. I've met so many people who are happy to just drift around trying their best to fit in and be like other people. For better or worse you're kinda unique in that sense. I understand you're sensitive to how other people perceive you, but I suppose it's because they probably don't come across people like you all that often. I think you're a real catch Anon, I mean it."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_w5yNDRJKs ]
>>
File: 1379376464265.jpg (410 KB, 579x818) Image search: [Google]
1379376464265.jpg
410 KB, 579x818
I just realized that my gf basically fits all these sentences you guys are saying, the only downside is she only wants to have sex ~3 times a week. I've been giving her shit for this but this puts it into perspective, I should appreciate her more. I can't believe I was grumpy this morning when she made me pancakes from scratch because "muh dick". I guess I never really thought about it.
>>
>>27446003
I'm not memeing here.

Fuck off.
>>
File: Erica.webm (2 MB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
Erica.webm
2 MB, 840x560
>Why are you so cold all of a sudden? B-boring? But you said you loved me. You told me I was the only one for you. That you'd marry me. That's why I did those embarrassing things you asked. I even gave you all my money so you could pay for your cat's surgery. A-another g-girl? Who? Why? No, please, don't block me! PLEASE I NEED YOU I'LL DO ANYTHI-
>>
>>27446003
i HATE NORMIES SO FUCKING MUCH

SO FUCKING MUCH

ALL OF YOU AS WELL
>>
File: 1444576386936.jpg (274 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444576386936.jpg
274 KB, 800x1200
>>27446003
Get the fuck out of here normalfag.
What the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>27446003
On the Day of Retribution your kind will be singled out for the most painful punishment.
>>
>>27445413
How about you shut the fuck up and go back to sleep woman.

And don't fucking wake me up again with that bullshit
>>
here are some ideas for the game

-have qt girls from here do the voice work
-dialog minigame where you have to approach the girl right and can fail if you don't say things right or stutter too much
-movie date with minigame where you make advances
-kissing scene with complex quick time events
-emotional music
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.