[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know that girls bully each other, but WHY do they bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: 1432130719200.jpg (38 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1432130719200.jpg
38 KB, 251x251
So we all know that girls bully each other, but WHY do they bully each other?
>>
>>27445244
Go back to /co/
>>
>>27445244

So they don't get bullied themselves.
>>
>>27445244
Insecurity. They want all girls to be self-aware off all the things they hate about themselves.
>>
>>27445244
Competition i guess?
>>
>>27445244
Because humans are spineless worms that hate themselves and everyone else, so when they have the power to crush someone beneath them, they do it gladly.

If a bully was suddenly BTFO by a bully twice his size, you'd see him go from asshole to weasel in seconds.

Something something absolute power something
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Coz wish there could be like us
>>
>>27445244
Everyone bullies everyone. It's life.
>>
>>27445244
Power. There are those who bully but nobody dares to make fun of them. There are those who bully but feel the bantz themselves every once in a while. There are those who rarely bully but get the heat most of the time. Finally, there are those who never speak up but get kicked ever time someone walks by.
>>
>>27445244
Usually they bully girls prettier than them, like on Lizzie McGuire.
>>
>>27446037
Wouldn't the pretty/popular ones bully the uggos?
>>
so how many femanons here were bullied by girls?
>>
I don't understand what people get out of bullying. I've never felt the impulse to bully someone. It would just make me feel mean and guilty to hurt someone's feelings when they haven't done anything to me to
>>
>>27446507
>femanons
stop using this fucking meme
>>
>>27445244
explain /co/

is it lots of females
i know a /co/-loving female
>>
>>27446495
That happens sometimes, too. Girls just hate each other for some reason.
>ugh her breasts are so small i hate her
>ugh her breasts are too perky i hate her
>>
I was a fat kid and I remember feeling glad I was a guy because although I did get teased about my weight, young girls seemed to treat fat girls way more viciously than young boys treat fat boys
>>
to ascend their status
>>
Honestly, to impress hot guys as well as their female friends. Same reason a guy bullies another guy; to gain respect and attract females by asserting dominance.
The whole world is all about impressing the opposite gender. It's the focal point of all our decisions.
>>
I'm a boy and the worst bullying I ever got was always from other boys. Girls were usually nice to me
>>
Competition drives girls insane, it really does. For us guys we're used to it, life is a competition for us. But girls aren't built for it. Put a "hot" chick in a room full of victoria secret models and she will be feeling like killing herself later.
>>
>>27446725
Kek, having a good laugh picturing this in my head.

I am an autistic grill who can't into being a normie female, so watching the whole competing for cock thing from afar always gives me a good giggle.

I was only ever bullied in high school, because some of the Chads in high school were into autismo girls, and all of the Stacies that were after Chad would then proceed to make my life hell by doing literally nothing but spread rumours about me the whole afternoon.
>>
>>27446532
Ever chased someone down before? Or terrorized a small animal? It's pleasure on a primal level.

People think bullies have low self esteem or don't understand what they're doing. But that's wrong.

Bullying just feels good, especially when you already have confidence. You never tortured NPCs in vidya before? Ignored their automated pleas for mercy before breaking down?

It's funny

I think nerds and geeks are very sheltered. The idea of otherwise normal people taking joy in pain and suffering is alien to them. I blame fantasy and science fiction stories with messages about inherent good in all people.
>>
Women bully each other to make other women less confident in their abilities to stuff themselves full of chad's cock. That's the only reason they do it. Women are vile creatures.
>>
>>27446868

No? Why would I do that to a poor innocent animal? wtf

You sound like a psychopath
>>
>>27446871

And men aren't? Just look at the replies in this thread. Bullying is never justifiable and yet all sexes still do it. It's disgusting. Humanity needs to die out
>>
>>27446940
The most enlightened anon of them all!

>Humanity needs to die out

Yes, yes it does. And soon.
>>
>>27446868
you deserve the same from a man who has the same personality disorder.

Decapitated and then skull fucked.
>>
File: 1442012793152.png (28 KB, 328x278) Image search: [Google]
1442012793152.png
28 KB, 328x278
Women in-group bullying is a form of competition. There are a limited number of Chad cocks available, so women bully each other in order to make other girls feel to. insecure to throw themselves at Chad.
>>
>>27446845
I always wondered why Chads fetishize weird girls (if for nothing else then at least sex) but girls view weird guys as utter subhumans.

I even knew a solid 8/10 (no homo) football player, bully, and honor student who'd pop cherries like it was going out of style. I don't know if he was tired of a steady diet of blonde cheerleaders or what but he eventually shacked up with a fucking Tomoko tier sperg chick he used as a sex toy since her sophomore year.
>>
>>27446999
Because those blonde cheerleaders are prude cunts in the sack; they're not very good lays most of the time, just great eye candy and status.
>>
>>27445244
Because girls are literally just people. They also have the capacity for cruelty, as evidence by how hurt and whiny the robots are on this board. The idea that girls are somehow "nice" or above petty displays of callousness is falsehood that needs to stop being perpetuated.
>>
>>27446999
You know what anon with recently checked trips?
I'm not sure either, thing is, I understood that they were interested in me because I was a top of the year type student, attractive, good at sports, did martial arts, what not, but all in all, I still had autism, the worst part of my having autism being that I have really frequent anger meltdowns. Which, I guess, made me seem some sort of funny or... You know, who knows?

I'm actually not sure, but I wouldn't put myself in the same group as being a Tomoko tier sperg, is all I'm saying. I'm also actually diagnosed with an ASD, so we're not talking about internet meme autism either here.

I think, anon, in my own particular case, for some reason, the fact that even though I dressed badly and had a lame hairstyle, it was still visible that I had an attractive body (I did volleyball and martial arts since I was 5 years old all the way up to high school). And that, despite looking kinda aloof, I actually really enjoyed having a good conversation and that I'm a good kid and enjoy hearing people out and doing my best to help them, I was also top of the year type of student, and, prettier than the Stacies that wore make up (I never wore make up during high school).

Among other things, I think Chads are still human beings looking for a genuine connection, Stacy doesn't have much to offer in that sense. I believe. Also, Stacies are mostly giant prudes too. Like some other anon pointed out.
>>
>>27446919
Why not? I can't protect itself from you, and in the wild it'd face agony and death at the teeth/claws/horns of some other creatures

I'm not a psychopath

I'm just describing what me and the other former bullies thought about what we did to people

Hell, we even target normalfags whenever we can

But normalfags find safety in the herd, they have protection from a network of friends and family

Autists and abnormal people have NOBODY who could or would save them

If you were a lion would you charge into a herd of cape buffalo head-on or surround a lone warthog?
>>27446977
Edgy

I'm not like that anymore
>>
because they are retard
>>
>>27447202

Seek professional help. You need antipsychotic medication
>>
Its a genetic filter. Allow me to explain. People bully each other because there is a perceived economy of self-esteem. Self-esteem (or rather what people view it as in this culture) is about acquiring resources There are resources and no matter how many there are self-esteem is tied to three things.

1)Possessing the majority of the resources
2)Being able to control the majority of those resources
3)Possessing the top quality % of those resourses

In the sexual and social marketplace people are ranked higher and lower based on physical looks, personality and economic success. The reason they are ranked is because of the spectrum that exists. If 20% if the male population has over 1 million dollar (lets just say for the sake of argument they only go for $$) women will actively seek that 20% out. Now lets say the other 80% get 1 million for whatever reason. Now women stop seeking them out for that reason and switch to some other trait. Looks or personality. Now women know not all of them can marry the 20%. So they need to compete. But why compete when you can knock someone out of the race? To do this you need to smash their self-esteem so far down they wont even begin to think about going after chad until they fix their issues. But since they are not actively competing in there early 20s they have already missed the boat. This apply to males aswell. Having a mental issue (or a persieved one), social anxiety, physical disability fucks you over in the sexual and social marketplace because now you have to spend years fixing the damage and you cant capitalize on it when you needed it most.

This is called getting selected against. If i wanted to date and have sex with the top % of women why wouldn't i fuck over everyone who had the same capability but refused to be of use to me? This applies to males now because most of use were conscripted into army's and thrown against another army or castle so the top % of males could plunder and loot.
>>
>>27447030
I've heard two conflicting theories on this

One is that they're dirty sluts with dozens of experiences with whoever is the "coolest" guy around, but conversely as you say boring dead fish who think having good looks = good sex

With weirdo girls I've heard it said they're either boring shrinking violet prudes or deeply perverted, sexually repressed, highly grateful to have some good dick, and go nuts trying to impress you with all the filthy stuff she's seen online schlicking to, making up for lack of experience with clumsy enthusiasm
>>
>>27447197
>all that humble bragging

I don't blame you for anything, you're only a woman
>>
>>27447378
Those who were conscripted didn't have the self-esteem to tell the other males to fuck off because it was already crushed.
>>
>>27447378
Curious to male bullying anon, hoe does it differ to females? I've been too quiet to be a suitable target luckily so I don't know why males bully each other. I assume it's far less frequent than with females, and it's for a different reason as well
>>
>>27447378

That's a sick way of looking at the world, but there's a lot of truth to it. Damn.
>>
>>27447274
I'm not a psychopath

I feel compassion for people, but as a teenager and young 20something I had the urge to screw with people inferior to me. All "popular" people had this urge.
>>
>>27447405
I wasn't even humble bragging, I was expressing what I feel the situation was, I'm sorry if it sounded that way senpai, ok? Also, it's not very healthy to assume someone is humble bragging just because they talked about themselves being good at something lol. Lots of people are good at things and for the sake of illustrating the point I was trying to make, it felt necessary.

But you're still right, maybe I should've done a "humble bragging disclosure" low self-esteem kiddos please don't read this or you might get triggered.
>>
>>27447481

Not me, I always felt like messing with people that were on my level or close to it. Beating up a nerd or retard "inferior" doesn't make you feel good. I liked destroying guys that actually had a shred of confidence in the first place and taking that away from them.
>>
>>27447574
Well duh, but they're riskier
>>
>>27447467
men are definanelty more face first while women are more subtle. Im specifically talking about teenagers though. Adults rarely bully each other unless is a political thing because the reward doesn't outweigh the cons. Adult females get told to shut the fuck up by any close adult males and they generally do while men will fight (yes even betas will fight). If a man or womens self-esteem hasn't been damaged by 18 they are pretty much primed to succeed to some degree. Ill post more after my shower.
>>
>>27445244
>girl bullying
Rarely are girls physically bullied. 90% of the time it's shit like "hurr Stacy look at that fatty", meanwhile dudes are jacking off to fat chicks. Literally everything most girls would get bullied about are things a lot of guys like.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 228x128) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 228x128
>>27445244
Sometimes they're jealous of other girls so they'll point out their smallest flaws to make them feel bad.

Some washed up cunt did that to me my senior year. Half a decade later she didn't go to college or ever get a job. She just hands out promotion cards of strip clubs. It's funny that I ever believed her for two seconds.,.
>>
File: Bullying in nursing 2.png (216 KB, 1912x968) Image search: [Google]
Bullying in nursing 2.png
216 KB, 1912x968
Women 'individuate' less than men, and they also benefit from an in-group preference and from misandry. So women exercise something called 'collective social aggression' against other groups - primarily males, especially weaker males. You can see this in the animal kingdom, young boys are often bullied by older females who have elected an 'alpha' or 'alphas' to bully other men for them.

The wage-gap lie is a good example of this, women use manipulation to steal opportunities and billions of dollars worth of job income from young boys and young men by playing the victim, and by using their collective social power to do this. Women also encourage likes like "rape culture" and so on within universities and workplaces, in order to cut out as male male competition as possible. Misandry serves female social aggession - none of these women REALLY believe that rape is a big issue, they've just become addicted to the benefits of bullying males.

If you look at the workplaces with the most bullying, they happen to be female-dominated fields.

When women bully other women, it's usually the same things coming into effect, they're pushing around other girls to maintain their own social status. Women literally rip eachother apart and create a work culture that's toxic.
>>
>>27448781
That fat girl in High School detected.
>>
Why don't girls just bully guys or others? I mean they do, but it's too rare.
>>
>>27449012

People tend to bully people who can't find back.
>>
>>27446868
edgy, but true
>>
File: 1457926220294.jpg (101 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1457926220294.jpg
101 KB, 500x418
My first girlfriend back in highschool was the little sister of a friend, she was only 14 and had Dcups. The other girls at her middleschool hated her guts for it and made it their life-mission to make her the pariah of her school.

They succeeded, everyone gave her shit, boys and girls. It's why she hung out with us in the first place. Worked out in my favor.

>mfw I lost my V to a 14yo tittymonster
>mfw we went to prom
>mfw had the nice highshool romance
>>
>>27446553
Half of the board is female, they all claim to having being viciously bullied in elementary school, middleschool, highschool and even college. Some claim to be former bullies
>>
>>27446999
>a fucking Tomoko tier sperg chick he used as a sex toy since her sophomore year
Just answered your own question
>>
>>27449601
What are you so happy about?
You basically raped that little girl
>>
>>27452165
>consensual sex between minors
>rape
don't be retarded
>>
>>27449601
Good job bro
>>
>>27450811
He smashed pretty much any girl he wanted and used her for poon whenever he was bored and she wanted positive attention from somebody.

So why her?
>>
>>27453901
Novelty for one, it's easy-mode for two. The big reason is the "gratitude" aspect of it. Anything he wants, whenever and wherever he wants, she'll deliver and she will thank him for it. It's rare when you get to have that level of control over another human being.

Either that or he legit fell in love with her and was just putting on a facade to save face with everyone at school.
>>
File: 2.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>27449601
>my first girlfriend
>implies hes not still with her

look at this raging normalfag
fuck off back to kikebook with your "Achievements"
>>
>>27450687
How do I get a /co/dependent gf?
>>
>>27453297
Thanks, bro

>>27454251
No, we broke up when I moved away for college.
What kind of guys stays with his highschool sweetheart for life?
>>
File: 3.jpg (27 KB, 675x368) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
27 KB, 675x368
>>27454591
>he had a gf and he was the one who left her
look at this shitlord

try again next time psuedo chad
>>
>>27445244

i'm a fembot. i'm pretty normie in public, manage to put up good fronts to other normies and stacies, and i usually am a pretty trustworthy person. so, i've gotten some real deep scoops into the whole scene of stacies and really autistic-tier girls bullying other girls.

to put it simply: most girls, mostly either really stacy-tier ones or really autistic-tier ones, feed off of drama.

girls are programmed to be more emotional than guys are programmed to be, mostly by social standards with some biological bullshit. the stereotype of girls being soft and boys being hard and mean is what's responsible for it, and due to that, girls tend to find more satisfaction in mental/emotional bullying than guys do. you don't really hear about normie/stacy girls getting into fights a lot, right? and if they do, it's probably not going to be quite like a full-blown fist fight. only the autistic ones even have a chance of doing some real shit like that.

girls are very, very tricky. i'm basically fucked mentally and emotionally, so the normie facade doesn't go all the way down. it's not something you'd think right off the bat, though -- and that's important to realize. it takes digging and trusting to find out if a girl is truly autistic or a stacy (or neither, but that's pretty fucking rare).

you can read scientific studies all that you want, and figure girls out on a chemical and biological level -- but to play the game, you gotta run the beta a few times first and work out the kinks in your logic. experience is the best way to learn about the workings of any femfag you come across. girls are complicated as shit, and every one of them is different somehow, even if at the core, they're summed up into the same category.

tl;dr -- most girls, excepting a couple, can be emotionally sadistic assholes, and you gotta watch your fucking back around them.
>>
File: 1459051314920.jpg (116 KB, 1516x892) Image search: [Google]
1459051314920.jpg
116 KB, 1516x892
>>27454916
>>i'm a fembot
aka im a stupid roast who thinks my opinions are relevant to anything

fuck off back to /soc/
>>
>>27454916
You have no idea what you are talking about and have no understanding of the words you are using
>>
>>27454054
Valid point, the control
>>
>>27454916
That was very valuable input, thanks for sharing it
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.