[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /no female friends/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: matoi_puzzled.jpg (58 KB, 545x444) Image search: [Google]
matoi_puzzled.jpg
58 KB, 545x444
I seriously can't remember the last time I talked to a girl who wasn't a cashier or waitress desu. The weird part is I have male friends so I can't even blame it on being completely autistic, I just never seem to get any opportunities to meet any girls
>>
I don't get along with women because I'm too judgemental I guess.
>>
>>27445149
Same ship. I've shared spaces and small conversations with girls, but I can't say I have any friends that are girls. Whenever I do end up being friends with them, we always end up fucking for a few months, and whatever friendship I had with them gets severed.
>>
I have none. Closest I have is female coworkers that chat with me a lot at work (but never outside of it)
>>
File: 1446207820447.png (157 KB, 333x393) Image search: [Google]
1446207820447.png
157 KB, 333x393
>>27445149
>never had an actual female friend in my life
>watch anime
>unique, friendly, cute and pure girls everywhere
>suddenly want female friend
>go outside
>mfw 90% of women in reality
>repeat
>>
Closest female friends I have are my two best friend's wives and my own sisters.

Women are shit friends.
>boring interests
>nag
>easily offended and start drama
>constantly ask you for to do stuff for them in the form of "favors"
The only benefit to having a female friend is that they are willing to look out for your best interests too and hook you up with their good looking friends. If they can't deliver on that, then it's a waste of time.
>>
>>27445149
Back in the day, I didn't have any close female friends, which was one of the reasons why I used to be extremely shy around girls, I guess.

This changed in my early 20s, when I started socializing more with new people. I'd recommend it to shy anons as it was a great way to practice talking to girls. Not only did I make a couple of very good friends, it also helped me getting laid soon after.
>>
You don't really miss out much.They are usually bland and generic.

The crazy ones on the other hand are interesting but hard to find.
>>
>>27445149
Good for you. Women are horrible people and only truly exist to live as Chad's cumrag.
>>
>>27445149
Honestly, this should be every person on this board.
Key word, SHOULD.
>>
Girls are terrible friends. Constantly neglect your contact. Show up uninvited with no money. Ditch you to hang out with Chad.

You can forget it if you ever need help or a ride somewhere, she'll laugh in your face "I don't owe you anything anon?!? Lol seeya"

They have shit hobbies that they aren't even good at anyways. Constantly make everything about themselves, or compare your friends to each other and instill hostility, competition and doubt. Any time you call them on bullshit your little beta cuck friends will defend HER even if it's outside their best interest.

Ever see a girl without a lot of guy friends? Almost always the guys are single beta cuck virgins, acting like they are all "dating" her. But she's "just friends" with them, when really it's inflation for her ego. You can forget ever trying to redpill her on this scenario because her fucked brain will reject it and justify all the horrible shit she does to her group of male friends.
>>
File: 1438799159903.jpg (165 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1438799159903.jpg
165 KB, 419x610
>>27446159
said the normalfag

GET OUT
>>
>>27445149

Not our fault so what
>>
No friends at all at the moment, but the last female friends I had were in highschool.

I always got along better with girls than boys despite being kind of awkward, straight, and homely.
>>
>>27446213
Ever see a girl with a lot of guy friends*
>>
>>27446216
When I lost my virginity I probably was older than you are now. So we can both post on this board in peace, anon.
>>
>>27446318
Afraid not, normie.

Now begone.
>>
I used to have a few. I don't miss any of them, they never actually liked just sitting around hanging out, they always wanted to go out and do shit, but never had any idea what exactly they wanted to do, so then I'd feel bad for not being able to entertain them.

fuck that. go to a bar and find some idiot that can entertain you. glad they're all gone.
>>
>>27445149
No, none. Cant find any worth being friends with, because none of them have any similar hobbies.

Girls into Art, Video games, and not-normie music are in a super small percent. And likely dont even exist in my small town. If there are any chances are they are shut ins I'll never see when I go out anyway.
>>
I have a female friend who has a huge crush on me. She's a total sweetheart with a dorky personality. If she was cuter I'd date her instantly, but instead I had to friendzone her.
>>
File: 1357545591440.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1357545591440.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>27446547
>le perfect personality girl meme
>not good enough for me lmao
>friendzone
>>
>>27445149
I have one female friend. She is useless, really difficult to keep in touch with, I have to invite her out to things.

But I have to, otherwise I'll be completely female less.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 960x720
>having freinds
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
im not fucking joking. All these social social normies
>>
Every single female contact I had always devolved to:
>She exposes an argument she doesn't know shit about
>I correct her
>"No. "

Of course afterwards I just give her the victory because there's no point discussing with a person that will gibe a flat no every single time. Even /v/ is more willing to an exchange of opinions than them.
>>
>>27445149
At least you have friends.
Many of us here haven't spoken to anyone in years.
Personally, I never even had friends.
>>
File: 1454166807381.png (229 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1454166807381.png
229 KB, 450x500
I haven't talked to a woman in 6 years.
>>
>>27446703
I wish I was baiting. I feel like a superficial shithead because of it. I think she's kinda cute, but I'm better looking and I only date above my league.
>>
>>27445149
>fall in love with almost every female i talk to
Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>27445149
I followed /r9k/'s advice to keep cutting off contact with females when things go south, and now I have no more females I keep contact with.
>>
>>27447897
Yes, so? I don't see the problem.
You don't need to have any contact with 3DPD roasties.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.