[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scarcity: "Bro, WHY are you in an LTR?" >>Abundance:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 9AAWe.jpg (99 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
9AAWe.jpg
99 KB, 716x960
>Scarcity: "Bro, WHY are you in an LTR?"

>>Abundance: "Why not?"

>>Scarcity: "Don't you know that women are awful!"

>>Abundance: "The one I am with isn't awful."

>>Scarcity: "Yeah, you say that now. How will you feel when she DUMPS YOU!"

>>Abundance: "I will feel that we had a good time together, but now it's time to move on. There are millions of women in the world. Now that I'm single I get to have fun meeting and sleeping with someone new. It feels like I've got a great opportunity to have some fun!"

>>Scarcity: "If you feel that way, why are you even in a relationship?"

>>Abundance: "I enjoy sex, but it isn't my life purpose. Being in a relationship is simpler, and it offers better companionship and intimacy. It takes care of my sexual needs and allows me to focus on other things I care about more, like my work, hobbies, and friends."

>>Scarcity: "Well, how would you feel if she cheated on you?"

>>Abundance: "I'd feel the same way. It's a chance to meet someone new and have some fun with them. Shit happens, no point in feeling sorry for yourself. Just move on and find someone new."

>>Scarcity: "Don't you have any self respect?"

>>Abundance: "Of course I have self respect, it just isn't dependent on the actions of a woman."

>>Scarcity: "Are you nuts? I said she's going to CHEAT ON YOU BRO! "

>>Abundance: "If it happens it happens. It's not that big of a deal. Life goes on. Plenty of fish in the sea."
>>
>It's not a big deal but he'll unravel like a ball of yarn without a relationship.
Sounds like a clingy faggot.
>>
>>Scarcity: "Wtf do you mean it's not a big deal? You invested all this time and effort into her!"

>>Abundance: "It wasn't an investment... I was with her because I enjoyed being with her, and she enjoyed being with me. Why would I be in a relationship with someone if it felt like work? That doesn't make much sense."

>>Scarcity: "Yeah but you spend YEARS with her and now it's all gone to NOTHING!"

>>Abundance: "What exactly was it supposed to lead to? Your attitude doesn't really make sense. Should I stop playing sports because one day I will be too old to play? Of course not. I am enjoying myself in the moment, not investing for the future. Relationships are meant to be enjoyed in the same way as any other activity."

>>Scarcity: "Bullshit. I know you've done things with her you didn't want to do. I know you've spent money on her. That's investment."

>>Abundance: "Well, for the most part we did activities together that we both enjoy. We both like to eat out. We both like to go on vacations. We both like the outdoors. Sure, sometimes I did things that only she wanted to do, but by the same token she sometimes did activities that only I wanted to do. That's a fair exchange that all friends make, not a long-term investment."

>>Scarcity: "Still, you are doing all this work when it would be so much easier to be single."
>>
>>Abundance: "I already explained it isn't work. But seeking sex while single definitely is work, to me. You have to go out, make yourself look good, socialize with tons of people, many of whom you don't really like, have to maintain frame, deal with shit-tests, have to deal with dozens of flaking women... I understand a lot of guys enjoy that, and I say go for it. Personally, that feels like much more work than spending time with someone I like and getting sex any time I like."

>>Scarcity: "You know what's even easier? MGTOW. I've given up women completely, they aren't worth the effort!"

>>Abundance: "Really? I'm sorry you feel that way. Women and sex are a lot of fun. I don't see what is so terrible."

>>Scarcity: "Nah bro, they really are horrible creatures! You can't see it because you are so thirsty for sex."

>>Abundance: "I think it's only natural for men to desire sex, and only natural for them to seek to fulfill that desire. I think you are making the wrong decision."

>>Scarcity: "WOW BRO. Going MGTOW is my personal choice! Why do you care? Why are you trying to enforce your lifestyle on me? Are you some kind of sperg?"

>>Abundance: "Weren't you just trying to persuade me not to be in an LTR?"

>>Scarcity: "Yeah but that's different... Women are clearly not worth the effort and you are making a huge mistake. You will realize it one day."

>>Abundance: "I have a feeling you might have some emotional issues that are clouding your judgement..."

>>Scarcity: "Oh yeah? Like what.
>>
Reading this made me realize how much I hate normalfags.
>>
It is a psychological defense mechanism, designed to shield their ego from the fear of rejection, or the fear of being cheated on or dumped, or from the painful thought that no woman will want them. It is a rationalization which protects their laziness and passivity in the face of a difficult challenge. It is a form of sexual repression. It is beta hopelessness, embraced.

>Like an addict, professing they can quit any time they want (they just don't WANT to), the MGTOW hamster will tell you he could get women any time he wants, if he tried. Their failures with women stopped being failures the moment they labeled it a choice.

>If you lose in a video game, you say the other guy has no life. And if you lose in the sexual game, you say the other guy is "thirsty" and "too stupid" to see that women just aren't worth the effort. You imagine him getting false rape accusations, imagine him desperate for validation, imagine him marrying the bitch and getting the divorce rape he deserves. It's a kid losing at chess telling himself the game is for nerds and losers.
>>
That abundance guy types like Iron Pill and his Volkisch powers.
>>
>>27444763
scarcityfag detected

>b-b-b-but she might dump me and make me saddddddddd

more beta than a Bernie supporter.

more cucked than Louis ck

>b-b-but you have to have a gf to be c-cucked

nooe, you are literally, objectively and irrefutably cucked by fear. you are pure, 100% cuck and literally nothing else.
>>
>>27444840
Literally no point in associating with women when 90+% of women will reject you right off the bat. Plus, I don't see anything a woman can offer me other than her body, and being in a relationshit isn't worth all that effort just for a couple fucks.
>>
>>27444896
companionship.

also, you're a sore loser.

>b-b-but t-t-they'll reject me

>2016
>believing memes
>not living an almost entirely offline meme free life
>>
>>27446178
>Rejection is a meme
Where the duck did you get that idea? Also society places way too much importance on relationships. I do t see a point in trying to convince people they need or don't need to be in one.
>>
>>27446178

Life is a meme.
Normies live on more memes than robots do. My favourite memes being dumb platitudes like love, morals, respect, honor, companionship, identity and trash like that.
Your thread is pretty fucking autistic desu, kinda gives the impression of you being some hypocrite not actually living what he is spouting.
>>
File: 1456539340029.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1456539340029.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
>>27444621
Boy, my romantic drive is aflame with passion after reading your shallow economic analogy.

>normalfags, not even once
>>
>>27446311
and robots place too much emphasis on digital media, i don't see the need to constantly escape into a world in a glowing screen, when there's a whole big real one outside
>>
>>27446827
this

>>27444621
if you are just in it for sex why even care if she cheats?
>>
>>27446178
I don't give a fuck about companionship.

>also, you're a sore loser
How so?
>>
>>27447559
what do you give a fuck about
>>
>>27447638
Pretty much nothing, I don't even care about sex anymore. It's pointless to try and get with whores in today's society, so why bother?
>>
>>27447678
if you don't care about anything, why not just kill yourself
>>
>>27447725
I'm too apathetic to do that too.
>>
>>27447771
you should probably limit your internet use to 1-3 hours a week maximum since you don't care about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.