[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you want to wish for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1458987548081.jpg (61 KB, 813x668) Image search: [Google]
1458987548081.jpg
61 KB, 813x668
what would you want to wish for?
>>
To make America great again.
>>
Peaceful nonexistance.
>>
To fight along side cute 2d magic girls duh.
>>
All life on the planet to be purged.
>>
no wish is worth being meguca

that's like the whole point of the show
>>
>>27444566
>any wish
>any
>fight monster that will ultimately lead to death
For a robot / suicidal person, sounds p. nice.
>>
>>27444597
>will ultimately lead to death
not even, you get turned into a witch first and then a magical girl has to kill you

if no one kills you, you live your life as a scary fuckin immortal eldritch horror
>>
File: tumblr_lwq8h0FtZP1r1n1ooo1_500.png (159 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwq8h0FtZP1r1n1ooo1_500.png
159 KB, 500x279
>>27444637
>scary fuckin immortal eldritch horror
sounds rad desu, but anyways how would that be different from being a robot life?
Robot: Loneliness, depression, suicidal etc...
Eldritch Horror: Loneliness, but you get to fuck shit up. Might even rack up some kills on roasties.
>>
World Peace and scientific advancement. I would then go all out, let all my repressed rage and homicidal thoughts take over and slaughter witches until I die in battle or anhero when I'm finally starting to turn.
>>
Terraforming Mars or Venus for human habitation sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>27444788
Venus would work fine, almost the same gravity and it actually has a healthy magnetic field. Add a thick atmosphere to reflect off some of the heat and a healthy axial tilt for seasons and you're set.
>>
>>27444875

Ya Mars doesn't have enough of an atmosphere.

But yeah terraforming pls.
>>
File: madokami.jpg (64 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
madokami.jpg
64 KB, 500x667
>>27444396
more meguca shitposting tbqh pham.

>>27444566
trips, single and dubs counting up. this is actually quite the get. confirmed.
>>
If we terra formed Venus, it would turn into "those Normies on Earth" where beta Venusians would bitch about Normie Earthlings over the galactic Internet.
>>
>>27444637
you don't even get killed either, just forced back into the grief seed until it absorbs enough negative energy for you to come back out
eternal suffering, friend
>>
Money.

How original ikr
>>
Invulnerability, including to the damaging effects of time, that is perfectly controlled by me.
>>
File: 1457250435338.jpg (209 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
1457250435338.jpg
209 KB, 600x792
>>27444493
homura is literally psh *teleports behind you*
>>
To fug Madoka

It would be worth it
>>
>>27444396
>end all despair

literally a better wish than witch holocaust
>>
>>27447308
"Sorry, your karma is not high enough for that wish. I'm not a genie."
>>
File: Capture.png (72 KB, 356x215) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
72 KB, 356x215
>>27444396

I think this is pretty much it.
>>
>>27447346
>kyubey being able to snap causality to the point where none of his alternatives can remember why they were harvesting witches
>not a genie
nigga pls. also without despair sayaka wouldn't cuck herself this badly and homu wouldn't have gone full edgemode
>>
I wish to be incapable of feeling despair.

>>27444566
Only if you don't know what being meguca means
>>
>>27447409
>being able to snap causality to the point where none of his alternatives can remember why they were harvesting witches
that's because homu went back in time so many times that madoka built up a fuckin godly amount of karmic destiny
>>
>>27448147
fug you're right
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.