[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why haven't you settled for a fat, ugly, non virgin girl, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 201308071751197371.jpg (197 KB, 568x477) Image search: [Google]
201308071751197371.jpg
197 KB, 568x477
why haven't you settled for a fat, ugly, non virgin girl, robots?
>>
Soon enough anon. Soon enough.
>>
There is no reason to settle when we are better off alone.
>>
I would, but I'm afraid that she would settle on me and crush me.
>>
Because I'm also fat and ugly.
>>
Mail-order brides are prettier, cheaper, and last longer.
>>
>>27444417
Wait, that was an original post? How the fuck has that not been posted yet?
>>
Fat/ugly girls are just as entitled as thin women.

Your normie logic has tons of men shooting for "bottom of the barrel" women, which inflates their sense of self-worth.

So they still expect Chad to fuck them, leaving us fat men in the dust.
>>
>>27444318
I would rather die alone than having a giant tub of lard and diabetes anywhere near me.
>>
I'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life than fuck a fat woman. Fat woman are lazy and disgusting.

Just think about how lazy you need to be to get fat....I cannot deal with someone who has a fat persons mentality.

Its even worse with women. Their one job is to look decent. As a fat woman you've failed at the one thing you needed to do, look physically decent enough to be sexually arousing to a mentally sound male.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>27444318
because your mom was busy
>>
>>27444318
Because surprise, even they don't want robots.
>>
>>27444318
She clearly paid for a male hooked. No way a guy with a body like that would naturally go near that whale.
>>
>>27444318
>that
>ugly
she looks cute in her own way imo
that or I'm just too apologetic to my own fetish for fat girls
>>
You forgot to mention single mom. With tattoos and piercings.
>>
Can someone please settle for me? I'm a fat girl but I recently lost a ton of weight and I will probably be thin within 6 months. I have a college degree, I don't need you to support me. I just want someone to listen to music with and tell me I'm pretty.
>>
>>27445431
Were you the nice girl who posted pictures last night?

Give me your skype and we'll talk
>>
>>27445568
I posted them earlier, I don't think I did last night! I'm sorry anon, you're probably thinking of someone else :(
>>
>>27445591

Oh. Time seems to go either too fast or too slow fo rme. Either way, how can we get in touch?
>>
>>27445630
[email protected] is my throwaway if you want to e-mail me!
>>
>>27444370
Sheeeeiiittt anon, that's the best way to put what I've been thinking all 24 year of my life. My VR waifus become a reality in your lifetime.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.