[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that women truly believe they can experience loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 495x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 495x683
Reminder that women truly believe they can experience loneliness
>>
File: 1459035776581.jpg (154 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1459035776581.jpg
154 KB, 446x600
>>27444008
>guy says he feels lonely
>robots: tfw
>girl says she feels lonely
>robots: GTFO lying whore!
>>
>>27444008
>radiohead

ugh UGH
She should listen to some REAL isolationcore like Batlord and Darkthrone!
>>
>>27444008
Only if they're fat and ugly.
>>
File: 1455422234471.png (55 KB, 165x168) Image search: [Google]
1455422234471.png
55 KB, 165x168
>>27444008
>a bloo bloo I'm some place and then I'm other place and I'm bored because I have no hobbies other than netflix and chill and browsing online clothing shops

Fuck women and depressed people
>>
>>27444008
Loneliness isn't a male thing. Being lonely is a feminine feeling. Women can feel it too.
>>
>>27445399
Fuck off. The only way a woman could be lonely is if she's fat, has horrible hygiene, and treats everyone around her like shit. And if you're attractive, go ahead and treat people like shit, because you can. Life on easy mode, you don't even have to try. Every guys wants a girl, and every girl knows it.
>>
OH LOOK I'M SO POOR I'M GOING PLACES I HAVE 5 FRIENDS BUT TELL EVERYONE I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ALONE OOOH OOOOIH I'M SO NUMB UUUUH
>>
>>27444975
Women cant be lonely even if they're fat and ugly. Women don't know what real loneliness is, I see women who match that description pretty fucking well all the time and they are not lonely at all. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFER AND I'M TIRED OF SEEING BORING WALKING HOLES GETTING MORE LOVE AND ATTENTION THAN ME.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 205x246
I heard last week a uni female classmate say that she only needed to snap her fingers to be surrounded by men

She is kind of a whore but probably also right
>>
>>27445684
How delusional are you that you believe this? Girls have just as much trouble finding someone.

Also you described the average robot.
>>
>>27445684
Guys who want a girl go get one. Guys who don't want a girl whine about them on the Internet.
>>
>>27444008
radiohead poster please, white girls are all the same
cartoon's source OP please
>>
>>27446308
Women can be as lonely as you. You choose to be lonely. You choose a life that makes you repulsive to women.
>>
>>27446784
>>27446839
>You choose a life that makes you repulsive to women.

That's backwards. Guys don't choose to be repulsive to women, women decided robots are repulsive to them. Women can date any guy that ask them out on a daily basis. But they're too stuck up and want to date Chad only.
>>
>>27446928
You have a delusional view of the average woman. Also of course you blame women. It's easier than fixing yourself huh?
>>
>>27447024
>It's easier than fixing yourself huh?

I can't grow taller , have an attractive face, and I'm not an aggressive dude bro. So that ship has sailed
>>
>>27447024
>fixing yourself

If women don't like a person's way of life, then the person needs to fix themselves? You have a twisted vision of life.
>>
>>27447287

Betas want 10/10s but also want to still be creepy antisocial weirdos who put zero effort in life. Now that's twisted.
>>
>>27447331
>Betas want 10/10s but also want to still be creepy antisocial weirdos who put zero effort in life

Beta want anything that's not fat and ugly. Nobody likes to be a social autist that don't know how to talk to people. Robots want to fit in, but society in general rejects them.
>>
>>27447412
Because they don't work to fit in.
>>
>>27446839
A life that makes me repulsive to women? Women have no fucking idea what they want or need. If women were allowed to pick who they mate with for all of humanity then we would all still be twiddling with fucking rocks because women would always go for chad who rather than spending 5 minutes in his day realizing he can use a rock as a weapon would instead spend that time fucking stacy and beating up people like me who try and get shit done.
>>
>>27447460
If men got to pick, you still would be a virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 552x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 552x450
>>27447425
>U JUST HAVE TO TRY HARDER. WORK FOR IT
>>
>>27447331
>creepy antisocial weirdos

Because they don't enjoy going out to parties, watch anime, and don't care about wearing expensive clothing, that makes them creepy anti social and weird? I don't get what is so wrong with being quiet or different. Why should people be mock and patronized for liking different things? They put their effort in other places.

>>27447425
Not everyone has a chance to belong. And why would someone want to belong to a group that mocks and bullies outsiders like normal people do? If you become one of them, then you become another bully or guy like you who thinks his way of life is better than everyone else's and that people deserve to be alone if they don't the exact same thing as every one else.
>>
>>27447425 #
>Because they don't work to fit in.

But women DONT HAVE to work to fit in.

For men, if you aren't tall, attractive, rich, or have Normie teir hobbies, it's way harder to be accepted. Women have options given every day by society. Women can't be lonely
>>
>>27447584
Men pursue women. Who cares what women have to do?
>>
What is it with girls and decorating the fuck out if the rooms while only ever being skin deep into their hobbies if they have any?
I feel like this is more common among girls than guys
>>
>>27444008

>talking to female friend about being a loner.
>her: "haha, I don't need friends. I just have my pets."
>me: "yeah, I'm the same way. What's the longest you've ever been completely alone?"
>her: "uh, well I've pretty much always had a boyfriend since I was 16. Not by my choice though, t-these guys just keep approaching me."

It's like. There's nothing wrong with being in a relationship but don't act like you're a 'loner' just because you compensate for not having friends with romantic relationships.
>>
>>27447637
What is it with manbabys and judging how much someone likes something?
>>
>>27447674
Struck a nerve?
>>
>>27447706
No? Why would that offend anyone?
>>
>>27447718
I don't understand mm
>>
>>27447599
>Who cares what women have to do?

So why care when women think they can be lonely?
>>
>>27447752
You're speaking gibberish dudeiw
>>
>>27447752
Because they can be. It's weird how betas think they have a monopoly on it. That's like the only time they're competitive. When it's trying to be more of a woman than women
>>
>>27447785
Nah they can't
>>
>>27447785
>Because they can be.

And I fucking told you they have options given to them daily but you continue to dodge the argument >>27447752
>>
>>27447718
Well it certainly offended you, dipshit.
>>
>>27447785
>because they can be

Prove that they can be.
>>
File: female taste.png (34 KB, 1318x193) Image search: [Google]
female taste.png
34 KB, 1318x193
>>27447637
Females do not actually like things, they just want to take part in a subculture where they can orbit the alpha males of the group, that's well known.
>>
>>27447810
The wrong option doesn't fix lonliness. This is just your desperation talking.
>>
>>27447982
>Picking men that are not Chad isn't an option
>having free mindless friends isn't an option

Woah, women are THIS entitled
>>
>>27447813
I don't think you know what offended means.
>>
>>27448065
So what you mean is women aren't as desperate as you? Duh. Men go after women, retard.
>>
>robots complain that nobody understands the way they feel or feel the same way and complain about being ostracized and made fun of
>"I too feel this way"
>nuh-uh, you're just a dumb roastie slut!
/r9k/ isn't any different than the normies they complain about. People here are just as, or more, whiny and self-centered than anyone else. They're just more exclusive and less self-aware of their behavior.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>anyone that has a hard time getting a girlfriend and happens to be socially awkward is a creepy anti-social loser
>>
>>27447674
Trip back on Doj you whiteknight faggot
>>
>>27448112
>Men go after women, retard.

Thats my point. Women can't be lonely. They get free attention. If you get no attention, THEN YOU'RE LONELY
>>
>>27448240
They can still be lonely. Youre hysterical
>>
>>27448240
This also means men are lonely by choice and women arent
>>
>>27448658
>>27448685
But women are the gate keepers of sex. You said yourself men are the one that look for women. Unless if they guy is Chad or rich, no girls would approach him . Women don't have to put any effort to getting attention. Even fatties get boyfriends hotter than them
>>
>>27445399
I wouldn't say it's a feminine feeling, if women are incapable of feeling it.
>>
>>27448240
>go on Craigslist
>post "boy looking for free attention :("
>enjoy all the free attention you could want
>inb4 "b-b-but I don't want to get fucked by disgusting greasy dudes!"
You can get free attention the same way a woman can.
>>
>>27448780
So you admit men are alone by choice if they don't approach women.
>>
>>27448879
Men are just overly emotional and total chicks about it.
>>
>>27448901
Are you Implying being literally gay is a choice? You would literally compare having sex with the same gender as sleeping with an average guy over Chad? You're still entitled
>>
>>27448969
m8, you can get the same attention a woman can the same way a woman can.
>>
>>27448926
But women don't want our attention. They reject us. We're unwanted attention. Women are always wanted attention. Women choose who that want to date or fuck
>>
>>27449016
Go for women on your level, or be better.
>>
>>27444110
lol only a few months back robots unanimously agreed that women can't be lonely
now there's all this SJW shit here everywhere
>>
>>27449003
>, you can get the same attention a woman can the same way a woman can.

But being gay isn't a choice, you fucking retarded faggot! Girls don't ask me out daily trying to hookup. Unless I'm Chad, that can't happen at all. You have shown no evidence otherwise. Instead you just give ad hominem and non backed up proof
>>
>>27449073
>Go for women on your level, or be better.

AVERAGE AND HOT WOMEN ONLY GO FOR CHAD
>>
>>27449085
You can see all the rock hard evidence you want for yourself if you post a Craigslist ad for that boypussy bro.
>>
>>27449124
Lol not true. You're making excuses.
>>
>>27449085
He didn't aay it was a choice. He said men can get the same attention as women and he's totally right.
>>
>>27449180
>>27449156
>>27449129
You're just trolling. Getting attention from people of the same sex isn't as similar to girls getting attention from the OPPOSITE sex ( which also disprove your argument because straight girls can too get attention from lesbians so they still can't be lonely ) and you have to go outside and learn about life. You'll see a guy hitting on girls where ever you go. Online attention is not real attention. It involves REAL interactions .

Again

>comparing being gay to fucking average dudes

Women a shit
>>
>>27449343
>b-b-but I don't want to have sex with those people! I don't want their attention, so it doesn't count! I only want attention from the people I want to fuck and who meet my standards!
>I'm so lonely boo hoo
typical woman, eh?
>>
>>27449428
>Waah I'm a so lonely girl
>But fucking average guys isn't an option for me
>better compare to fucking Gays and animals
>I can't be lonely because I see having sex with guys that aren't Chad as having a different sexual orentation

Delusional /10
>>
>>27449545
I'm not a girl, anon. You're letting your butthurt get the best of you. Stop acting so entitled and let one of the "average guys" on Craigslist fuck you already!
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.