[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 35 years old and I look better than you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: paiute-indians1850.jpg (305 KB, 789x1054) Image search: [Google]
paiute-indians1850.jpg
305 KB, 789x1054
I'm 35 years old and I look young and more handsome than all the 18-25 year old guys I see out there.

All the time, I see those cute little 19-25 couples walking down the street and the girl makes eye contact with me and gives me a small secret smile.

I also love to see all the balding and overweight guys my age. It's sweet revenge.
>>
Well where's the pic op
>>
im not fucking stupid and I've got nothing to prove to you.

just walking down the street and getting checked out by your girlfriend while you hold her hand is enough satisfaction for me.
>>
It's kind of pathetic and funny how effeminate young millenials spend day and night trying to interpret the meaning of an emoji at the end of a sms message from a girl they idealize so much. They try to get in her mind and spend hours second guessing themselves whether she would prefer going to watch movie X instead of movie Y at the theater. Or whether you're going to sound dorky in front of her if you play a certain music CD in your car...etc

while I can just swoop in, make her eyes twinkle with my smile, make her laugh, get into her comfort zone with my nonchalance, get her number and fuck her tight young snatch while you anguish over whether to send her this youtube video url or not...

losers
>>
millenial guys are high pitched voice, limp wristed faggots.

I'm an arab immigrant and I approve of your message.
>>
>implying we have girlfriends
>talking like a mega Autist at 35
>still posting on r9k at 35
>this means you don't have any friends

H-heh?
>>
>>27444259

Nobody has friends at 35.
Except faggots.

Either you have a familly or you score young girls.
>>
>>27444290

Have you ever had your high school crush get scooped up by a much older guy and wonder "why doesn't that creep date girls his own age?"

You are that creep now.
>>
>>27444334

I can bear being called a creep...if that means I get to bust a nut in her fresh moist and wet pussy.
>>
>>27444425

Somehow I doubt you ever got laid. Who talks like this except ironically?
>>
>>27443927
>>27444199

Are you new to this board? What makes you think this is interesting or surprising to anyone who posts here?
>>
>>27444457

I love it when she puts her tiny delicate 19yo hands in my large hairy and mature hands.

While you dream and idealize her, I fuck her indiscriminately like a cum bucket...and she likes it.
>>
>>27444559

Ok dude. Go on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.