[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Black guy who has only had his only girlfriend cheat on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I am a Black guy who has only had his only girlfriend cheat on him and most of his close friends commit suicide AMA
>>
It's strange to me that /r9k/ would hate blacks. Both have been dealt a shitty hand in life and love to complain about it and blame others.
>>
Why does every nigger social outcast watch anime and listen to cloud rap
>>
>>27443779
How many friends actually went through with it? What were their methods?
>>
>>27443807
Agreed we should embrace our tormented black brethren
>>
>>27443842
I had to google cloud rap just now.
>>
File: hotmeme bling.gif (2 MB, 335x340) Image search: [Google]
hotmeme bling.gif
2 MB, 335x340
>>27443779
im a black nerd too share with me your feels brother

also the manga was better than the anime and it needs to be remade
>>
>>27443862
5 attempted, 3 succeeded.

2 of the suceeded were from gunshots to the head.
3rd jumped from a construction crane.
>>
>>27443779
Why did they commit suicide?
>>
>>27443882
You're the cool kind then
>>
>>27443910
How long have you known them? What were their life situations? Why did you think they did it? Do you think you could have made a difference in their decision?
>>
Its not a "suicide" when a cop kills a nignog
>>
>>27443928
1 killed himself because he girlfriend got gangbanged and he flipped out.

2nd killed herself in prison because her brother killed himself over the girl(she killed the brother's ex) =/

3rd Killed himself both his parents died
>>
>>27444081
the brother and sister were childhood friends

The other guy was someone from school
>>
do you sell drugs for money?
>>
>>27444146
Man that girl could be responsible for 2 cases of manslaughter. Seems like it was mostly due to her being a degenerate and getting gangbanged WTF
>>
>he's had a gf
>he's had friends

fuck off, just another proof blacks can't be robots
>>
>>27443877
>>27443807
because blacks are annoying whinny perpetual victim playing cunts who blame themselves even less than your average robot
>>
>>27444146
Roasties know not the pain they cause. Many a good robot suicided by roastie
>>
>>27443779
haircut in pic related is stupid
>>
>>27444263
I do not I am a shitty web dev
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.