[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get substantial amount of sleep >still feel tired >always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1452467522647.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1452467522647.png
42 KB, 846x592
>get substantial amount of sleep
>still feel tired
>always feel tired
>>
Do something during the day nigger
>>
>tfw doing poorly in college because of it
>Going to lose scholarship money
>Can't drop out because I'd have to start paying back loans and parents would kick me out
>>
I am same. I think it's because I have sleep apnea but have no way to confirm it as of now.
>>
File: not amused.jpg (19 KB, 370x399) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
19 KB, 370x399
>>27443771
>sleep 12 hours
>still wake up tired
I know that feeling nigga
>>
>slept 13 hours last night
>still tired
>regularly get at least 10
>always tired
>always falling asleep by 8 pm
>normies don't understand why I don't want to party until 5 am every day
>>
>>27443870
>>27443873
>>27443771

Means you guys don't eat healthy or do any exercising, most likely both.
>>
>>27443771
Go run a blood test, probably has something to do with your hormones. I was the same, now they gave me some pills for my high prolactin levels and now im sleeping like never before. Another think you might try is Vitamin D, for some reason this also makes me sleep extra-comfy, HOWEVER read up on how much you should take because taking too much is dangerous
>>
>>27444001

Nice assumption. My diet is really damn /fit/ approved healthy and I exercise daily (bike commute...by default I don't go a day without exercising.)

Nice platitudal one line advice to something you don't understand.
>>
Sleeping too little AND too much isn't good for you, you faggots. No wonder you're tired.
>>
>>27443771
Check for signs of depression. Being tired all the time regardless of how much you sleep is a symptom.
>>
Try eating a slice of deli turkey in the morning for the tryptophan it acts as an energy booster. Also, there is such a thing as too much sleep. Drink a fuckton of water as soon as you wake up, like keep a pint of water next to your bed.
>>
Could be your thyroid or whatever, get it checked out at the doctors. If you live in the US then guess you're fucked kek
>>
File: jerry sad.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
jerry sad.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>sleep 12 hours before waking up
>can sleep for around 17 hours a day before I can't sleep anymore
>99% of the time, I just want to go back to sleep, so I typically get those 17 hours, unless I am working
>only work 2 days a week so that I can accommodate all of this sleeping
There's just nothing else I want to do. Years have gone by and it only feels like a few months. It still feels like we're in October 2015, to me. Entire weeks pass in what feels like days.

But what would I do if I was not sleeping? Feel depressed? Struggle to find something to do to kill the time? I just work for 14 hours a week, sleep for about 90 hours a week, and then when I can't sleep anymore, I do housework or go on r9k. I'll be middle-aged before I know it, and then shortly after I'll be dead.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.