[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cutie in my colllege class. >Talked to her a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1409902240171.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1409902240171.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Cutie in my colllege class.
>Talked to her a couple of times and it went pretty well, she doesn't seem to be repulsed by me.
>Want to send her a request on facebook but too scared.
>Try and befriend everybody I know in her friends list hoping that maybe I'd show up in her friend suggestions and she would decide to send me an invite.
>A week passes and nothing happens.

What should I do robots? Should I say fuck it and send her a friend request? But then if she ignores me I'd so fucking embarassed I won't be able to look her in the eyes anymore.

Also how fucking pathetic am I right? I'm a 21 year old who cant even manage to befriend a girl on facebook let alone ask for her number.
>>
>>27443638
You're a fucking creepy shit using facebook to get your foot in the door

lmfao what dweeb
>>
>>27443654
agree.
>>27443638
i mean damn nigga. just send the friend request, its literally the point of the website.
>>
Just send the request. What is there to lose my man
>>
as someone who has been in your position, i can tell you that being friends with her on facebook does nothing for you
>>
>>27443654
Isn't facebook a pretty common way to initiate contact wih someone?
>>
>>27443678
Yeah but since I'm obviously to much of a pussy to actually do anything irl I was hoping facebook with be one way for me to maybe get to know her.
>>
>>27443740
Send the request d00d

Gives you time to get to know her, stalk her profile for any red flags, etc

Since you already talked to her irl why should kikebook be any different
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.