[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being skinny/ripped is not worth it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Fatass_Pepe.jpg (173 KB, 1888x1320) Image search: [Google]
Fatass_Pepe.jpg
173 KB, 1888x1320
Hello thincucks, how are those petty bones holding up? And, oh, how could I forget the riplet, you haven't blown your ACL yet haven't you? Well, at least your gym shower partner/spotter can take care of you, hahahah.

While the thincuck is stumbling away from lack of nutrients, and the riplet is going through his third knee surgery from all the strain he puts on his body, the fatass(me) is allowed to enjoy the pleasures in life, six meals, hourly feast of snacks, trash food, laying down , even your GF hahahahha.

And, this leads me to a question
Why is it that being fat is wrong? I get laid, women love a strong, agile and protective bear like me, having a hedonistic lifestyle also makes me more asculpture..

Health? Shekelstein MD told you that being fat is un healthy? Well, I don't think it can be less healthy that malnourishment or steroids.

Keep wasting time on the gym, and on diet, meanwhile I'll finish my latest painting, it's called 'Thincuck takes the obesity redpill' , I also have millionarie offers to make it into a cheetoh sculpture. My knowledge doesn't stop there, I am close to mastering the fields of differential equations and linear algebra, I have also obtained a significant skill level at topology, oh what's that you riplet ape? You lifted a few more pounds of steel? Congratulations on your primal achivemnet, make sure you get rewarded properly in the showers hahahah.

So, come at me thincucks, bash at me riplets, deep down you know I'm right.
>>
>>27443618
>Implying I have to work for this bod

Kek stay cucked and fat :^)
>>
File: 1429130924251.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1429130924251.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>27443643
That's the funniest part about thincucks, they think they are special because laying in bed doing nothing doesn't cause them hunger, surprise thincuck, you are useless that's why you don't need snacks or six meals a day, your day consists of being a parasite, that requires little energy,thus little food.
>>
>>27443691
fuck off lard ass
>>
File: 1455659905348.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455659905348.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
>>27443618
>(you)
These threads need to stop.
>>
>>27444555
Damn I feel bad for that guy, he's probably pretty cool Tbh

also nice trips
>>
>>27443691
>your day consists of being a parasite, that requires little energy,thus little food.

>not knowing what a parasite is
>>
enjoy gallstones, extra strain on your cardiovascular system and organs, puffy cheeks, irregular body heat, lack of self control, high blood pressure, diabetes, extra strain on your joints, stretchmarks, and everyone knowing by taking one look at you that you're a weak willed piece of shit

also you're going to age faster than everyone else
>>
>>27443618
>even your GF

stopped reading there. lets assume for one second anyone here actually had a gf (they dont) theres no self respecting girl that would be with a fatty in any capacity

therefore your shit post gets a 0/10
>>
>>27444555
double trips oh wow
>>
Fat guys are seriously low value as fuck. What do you seriously think when you look in the mirror and see the state of your body?
>>
File: reJoroC.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
reJoroC.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>27444660
>enjoy gallstones
caused by lack of melatonin, which given my relaxed lifestyle, i do not lack

>extra strain on your cardiovascular system
more than your average roided riplet? I doubt it
>and organs
you got me there, my dick gets strained from banging Stacies all day
>puffy cheeks
qt cheeks*

>irregular body heat,
>implying i don't live with the a/c constantly on

>lack of self control,
More than a roided riplet? Hmmm

>high blood pressure,
In my dick maybe, i get boners all the time, your Gf loves it

>diabetes
Genetic predisposal, can happen to everyone

>extra strain on your joints, stretchmarks,
This actually fits riplets very well

>and everyone knowing by taking one look at you that you're a weak willed piece of shit
Except all those Stacies i bang, they love that i'm confident and alpha.

>>27444912
I look at a work of art, the embodiment of enjoying life, women love this body, they think it's warm, protective yet i'm agile and strong, enough to please them in bed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.