[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fake my own death? No, seriously.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 645x773
How do I fake my own death?

No, seriously.
>>
>>27443360
Just move to another country you little limp wristed shit
>>
>>27443360
>take some blood everyday
>collect bag of bloods until you have 15 bags of your blood
>put your blood in a car
>people will think you got kill in the car and your body disappeared
>>
>cadava berries
>make potion
>drink
>>
>>27443497
Fake his own death. Not kill himself.
>>
>>27443360
clone urself
accelerate aging of clone
brainwash clone into wanting to summit everest
convince clone to climb everest in bad weather without adequate supplies

it's a pretty easy plan
>>
Classic vanishing act. Especially if people think you're depressed. Cut contact, move away, start over.
>>
>>27443731
This is the best option only if you have money
>>
say youre going somewhere like the store and never come back. They'll probably think you got kidnapped then lay low till they give up the search , if their is one.
>>
>>27443886
And where would you live?
>>
>>27444089
If youre faking your death it wouldn't be smart to live in the same house for obvious reasons , so you would have to plan that in advance
>>
>>27443871
Faking your death assumes that you want to keep living after, which obviously requires money. Unless you plan to live on the street.
>>
Do you just wanna see everyone's reaction to your death, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.