[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really so bad to kill yourself? I have no future and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: metal af.jpg (146 KB, 817x824) Image search: [Google]
metal af.jpg
146 KB, 817x824
Is it really so bad to kill yourself? I have no future and no reason to live. I'm such a weak human being. No one I care about will miss me. I've lived a life where pain has vastly outweighed pleasure. Is wrong to just end the suffering?
>>
>>27443234
Any good MMOS to play I'm looking for something new thats out but they are all shit, if you an hero can I have ya stuff?
>>
>>27443262
I don't play MMOs anymore. Not that I'd give you my shit anyway.
>>
>>27443312
Well suck it easy and kill ya self you pathetic little fuck
>>
>>27443234
It's not stop asking and kill yourself attention whore
>>
You have every right to decide on suicide. It's not bad at all. Though, most people lose the will to do it after they accept that they want to do it. Accepting it usually causes your anxiety to cease, and you'll probably decide against it in the end.

Either way, good luck to you in your endeavors.life is pretty cool in the way that you might not decide your own happening into existence, but you can decide the end of it of you want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.