[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, i'll watch a movie with a qt girl in the theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455322969602.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455322969602.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
Hey robots, i'll watch a movie with a qt girl in the theater in a couple of hours and i have no idea of what should i say or do(touching, hugging and shit). H-help me..
>>
>>27442881
Give her your falcon to take care during the mid-time adds, and polish your anvil with chrome polisher

Also, don't put butters on your crab legs
>>
>>27442881
just make sure not to make eye contact with her falcon ,it intimidates it and it will go for your face( i know from personal experience). when your leaving offer to carry her anvil, its the polite thing to do and you'll look really strong, try do both anvils one handed, works every time.
>>
Just be yourself dude :-)
>>
>>27442915
HOLY SHIT SO RANDOM XDDDD
omg i love that kind of randum humour :D
will u be my bf pls?! xddddddddddd
>>
buy a bucket of popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of the box. unzip your pants and put the bucket of popcorn over your lap in your crotch.
>>
Make sure to take a the left theater shower behind the chippers if you want even a chance at fixing her steering wheel.
>>
>>27444599

>not knowing any 3 of those maymays

Hey newfag, how's it going?
>>
>>27442881
Girls love if you lean in and hug them at random points during the movie, especially the big dramatic scenes
>>
make sure to put your hand on her knee and say "I'll just pop this right here"

feed her a bowl of eggs to seal the deal
>>
>>27442881
it's polite to give a standing ovation to the screen at the end of the movie, even if nobody else does.

women love a gentleman with manners.
>>
File: heh.jpg (42 KB, 762x668) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
42 KB, 762x668
>>27445874
originalung commentung
>>
Remember to tip the falconer when you put your falcon into the aviary for safekeeping when you go to the showers.
>>
File: 1453480602364.png (46 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1453480602364.png
46 KB, 350x350
Bro-tip: if the date isn't going well, pull out your junk and start hitting her face with it while pissing. That way you tell her you're the man.
>pic related, the face you should have throughout the date
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.