[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's okay, there is a god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: aq.gif (2 MB, 270x246) Image search: [Google]
aq.gif
2 MB, 270x246
it's okay, there is a god
>>
How can I find out?
>>
>>27442089
by loving yourself
>>
>>27442194
but how can I love myself?
>>
>>27442215
to hate yourself is the doing
to love yourself just is
>>
>>27442011
>things being okay rests on god's existence

and this is why humanity will fail eternally
>>
>>27442247
but it's okay, he does exist
>>
>>27442286
>he

it's easy to recognize the charlatans
>>
Even if there is, it takes a massive ego to think that it would care in any way about you, your problems, your feels.

Seems to me that deity would be more concerned about whether species was breeding and whether the current rate is too much and whether that's bad for whole ecosystem. Or maybe life is just a byproduct of star formation and it's the stars and galaxies that matter.
>>
>>27442317
And that is why it is okay. The whole will survive the sufferings of the few.
>>
>>27442315
don't respond to this cheap bait
>>
>>27442338
That's hardly a consolation, anon.
>>
>>27442360
Give your ego to the all and you find love in the oblivion of oneness.
>>
>>27442317
Theoretically, a omnipotent being would care about everything infinitely.
But also wouldn't it not care about everything infinitely too?

This is the problem of anthropomorphizing omnipotent beings....
>>
>>27442410
Omnipotence is a stupid concept.
>>
>>27442011
>it's okay, there is a god

sauce
>>
>>27442473
I am Him. :-)
>>
>>27442491
You mean her 8:^)
>>
>>27442525
oi m8 don't make me smite u
>>
But if there is a god that means I can't kill myself. And ironically the possibility of suicide is the only thing keeping me alive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.