[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
There are a long line of decent, single mums looking for a man, yet half of you still sit on here complaining you can't meet no girl. Stop being immature and grow up, we mothers are mature and experienced, unlike those immature fake 'cuties' you always get mad at.

It's time to be a real man, and you can take care of a strong independent woman like me.
>>
Because the people here don't want to love and help women. They want to fuck them like the sluts they are. Now all the women are whores and the damage is irreversible
>>
>>27441706
>where all the good man go
>>
>>27441706
>literally my wifes son

No thanks senpai. I would rather adopt and be a single father desu. Raise my kid right.
>>
>>27441826
No person who types "desu" online will raize a kid right.
>>
>>27441706
>Wanting children at all
No thanks, I like my disposable income, quiet uninterrupted nights, unbroken tools/furniture and ability to take a vacation, go to a restaurant, or see a show without being a horrible burden to everyone around me.
>>
What the fuck is with /r9k/ and its obsession with single moms?
>>
File: r9k.png (109 KB, 982x244) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109 KB, 982x244
>>27441942
It's all about that bait no trip just that bait.
Seriously whatever gets a good thread going that's a low brow topic gets posted constantly until the biting stop or the new hottest shitpost come around
>>
>>27442004
>you will never have these powers
why even live
>>
>>27441850

Spot the newfag desu senpai
>>
>>27441706
>single moms
You mean living mistakes?

Lol.
>>
>>27441850

He didn't type "desu", you stupid fucking VIRGIN, the filter switched what he ACTUALLY typed to say it.

You're so fucking STUPID, holy FUCK.
>>
>>27441706
>raising another man's child
>taking care of a woman who is supposed to be independent
>getting a divorce because that single mom was a piece of shit who i had nothing in common with
>>
File: baitus weakus.png (29 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
baitus weakus.png
29 KB, 500x275
>>27441706
let me comment
>>
>>27442149
Not even that anon but chill out, pal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.