[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /broken family/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: _.png (168 KB, 702x435) Image search: [Google]
_.png
168 KB, 702x435
who /broken family/ here?
>>
onIy me?
>>
Just turend 21
Only child
Mom is very OCD to the point of she refuses to work because cleaning the house is her job.
>dad refuses to stand up to her and is fiancially and mentally tied to her.
>he'll just go to work and hand her the keys to the car and she will go to the store every night because thats her job and smoke weed along the way.
>im an only child and have done the best I can with trying to live an adult life, I guess im a failed normie.
>will finish college a year late after transfering schools and switching majors from pre med to finance and accounting because it got difficult and I didnt have any support at all.
>i dont like being home, im very suppresed there, she will cut my toenails for me and demand I take showers before I go to sleep.
>I just need a job and to pay off school debt and then Ill go back for a better degree now that I know how much the buisness world sucks.
>Im seeking therapy, I have a gf and some friends so I guess I didnt let my awful family situation break me although it has made life harder
>tfw you cant enjoy any holiday because your parents cant stand each other
>>
Well there you go OP I just shared some with you so you're not completely alone
>>
Completely broken.

>entire family hates each other due to backstabbing and embezzlment back when they opened a business together
>father is a drunk who spends all day drinking after getting forcibly retired due to a stroke
>mother is a chain smoker who does nothing all day but sleep
>brother is dating our own cousin.
>Our cousin only cares about my brother's money and wants me to commit suicide so they can inherited all of my father's wealth
>i'm a poor autistic NEET living in Brazil just waiting to die
>>
File: 1410126552646s.jpg (2 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1410126552646s.jpg
2 KB, 88x125
>>27441429
Who /broken boner/ here?
>>
>>27441582
thanks mang, at least your life seems to be looking up. I'm pretty fucked

I'm 19

>refugee parents
>dad went back to home country
>born poor
>mom only wants the best for us (4 kids)
>poor as fuck
>living in a shitty gommie block
>oldest brother became a junkie, basically a hood nigger
>he's now back in our home country
>sister stole money from mom's saving account to feed her cigar addiction
>probably out partying doing some roastie shit
>a tumblrina
>I'm doing a meme degree (game programming)
>find out I enjoy pure programming more than game programming
>want to drop out and go to uni pursuing that
>highschool math marks are shit so not even sure if I can even get into a proper uni

It feels like I wasted my only opportunity in life
>>
File: 1458151350701.png (183 KB, 506x330) Image search: [Google]
1458151350701.png
183 KB, 506x330
not broken, just dysfunctional

I'd prefer if it was broken so I could never see some of these people again
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.