[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crush on cute girl in highschool >leave town for a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>crush on cute girl in highschool
>leave town for a few years
>come back
>she's a junkie now
>still crush hard on her
>help her get drugs every week
>considering doing it with her so she'll think of me the way I think of her

My mom would kill me if she was still alive and heard me say shit like this
>>
>>27441340
>>she's a junkie now
Fuck man, what kind of drugs? How are you helping her get them?

Do you mean getting her to fuck you for drugs?
>>
What kind of drugs, anon?
>>
>>27441408
high fructose corn syrup... that kinda stuff
>>
>>27441404
I mostly just help out with talking to her dealers and stuff when she's not feeling well, getting her friends to help out, that kinda stuff. I haven't gotten any sex out of it, but I'm hoping that might be a part of our relationship if I start shooting up with her.
>>
nice b8-arino!
>>
DESU OP dont ruin your life for a girl. I know it hurts to hear this, but she is just using you to get more drugs not to be with you. you'll find someone better in the future, but for what you have going on i would say to dip the fuck out of that
>>
>>27441340
Daniel, get the fuck down here and explain this mess !
>>
>>27441566
this is probably the most beta thing I've read on here in a long time

she's using you man. if you start shooting up, you'll just end up a junkie like her. maybe she'll have sex with you at some point, but it really wouldn't be worth it.

find someone else before you get stuck being a fucking drug addict
>>
When she's broke 9ffer to buy her her fix in exchange for sex. Win win
>>
>>27443990
Dude. I don't wanna just fuck her to fuck her.

I want, y'know. A relationship.
>>
>>27444038
Well then tell her that drugs are bad and be her fucking savior. It'll either go really great or really bad.
>>
>>27444106
I dunno doesn't that usually result in people feeling judged and shit? I seen on TV addicts usually don't like being called addicts.
>>
>>27444135
I mean probably. But when their clear minded and if/when life becomes manageable again I would assume they would be more thankful.
>>
what would you do if she stop doing drugs because of you, and then she tells you "thanks for everything, you are my best FRIEND" ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.