[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is size of penis even slightly linked to age of losing virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: aVeRaGe.jpg (614 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
aVeRaGe.jpg
614 KB, 1600x1066
Is size of penis even slightly linked to age of losing virginity?
I mean that having big dick increases your confidence so you can lose your virginity sooner. And other way around too - if you have small penis your confidence will be low and you never lose your virginity. Am I right?
Also do have /r9k/ smaller penis than other boards?
>>
>>27441061
Again, 90% of /r9k/ has a 7.5 incher.
>>
My penis is 8 inches and I lost my virginity when I was 11

But I'm gay and it was an older guy I met online and he fucked me in the butt
So not sure if that counts
>>
Mine isn't small but used to be very curved.

Got surgery for the third time very recently and crossing my fingers life will be easier when the stitches are gone.
>>
>>27441446
Holy shit, you met a guy online and had gay sex with them when you were 11? Isn't that like to catch a predator shit? Did it fuck you up for life?
>>
>>27441532

No, I enjoyed it. I was a horny child. The guy was 20 so sure he was a pedo but who cares. He didn't do anything wrong IMO because I wanted it. America is hysterical about sex and they think anyone under 18 is an innocent angel who has no sexual desire whatsoever, which is false.

I'd have done it when I was even younger if I could have. It was good sex and didn't mentally scar me or anything
>>
>>27441061
If you're at the stage where you have your dick out its a good chance it's going in no matter the size

It's more of a confidence issue than an actual size thing
>>
I have a dick in the """""""" ideal"""""""" length/circumference range, and am a virgin.
>>
>>27441761
I don't know whether to laugh or puke.
>>
>>27441761
How did you guys meet? What site, did he find you in a kids chat room or some messed up shit or did you go to an adult gay site and did he happen to just stumble upon you?
>>
>>27441995

In a gay AOL chatroom. It was the dialup days, I got hundreds of IMs when I said 11/m/fl
>>
>>27441504
>Mine isn't small but used to be very curved.
mine too

>Got surgery for the third time
What surgery?
>>
>>27441761
Did you tell your parents about it?
Before I do anything I always check with my parents first.
>>
>>27442214

Nope. Why would I tell him I'm having gay sex with random strangers? They never found out. He came over to fuck me when my parents were out
>>
>>27442241
How painful was it, by the way?
>>
>>27442282

Not painful at all. I had already practiced a lot with big cucumbers from the fridge so I was ready for the real thing
>>
>>27442062
Google peyronies disease surgery.

It isn't actually that disease tho, just deformation from birth. Same surgery tho.
>>
>>27442335
He must have been pretty disappointed then. probably expected something tighter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.