[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with us? Why can't we fit into society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1458917264002.png (663 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
1458917264002.png
663 KB, 1001x823
What exactly is wrong with us? Why can't we fit into society?
>>
I've been clinically diagnosed with schizoid pd, borderline pd, and bipolar disorder. I always chalked it up to that.

It doesn't help that I'm a turbomanlet either.
>>
File: 1316284861346.png (13 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1316284861346.png
13 KB, 679x427
>>27441038
I have schizophrenia, that's what's wrong with me.
And it is incurable, went to psychiatrists that just give me drugs that stabilize me but they will never heal me. I tried treatments and psychologists.
Nothing worked so I gave up and just waiting to die now.

I gave up all hope and I am just waiting for my time.
>>
society doesn't accept us, so we must form our own society and accept each other.
>>
File: off the boat.jpg (86 KB, 501x503) Image search: [Google]
off the boat.jpg
86 KB, 501x503
Normies are icky
>>
>>27441038
I finally found out exactly what's wrong with me which is fantastic.

I'm afraid of everything, especially people.

This is why I'm reclusive, paranoid and don't speak much. I'm afraid what people will say and do to me. I know exactly who's responsible for this, I use to be beaten regularly and verbally abused by my father for as long as I can remember. I hate that bastard. Having severe acne for years after puberty didn't help either.

It's an amazing feeling knowing the root cause to all your issues. Now I just need to unlearn being a coward, but it's hard fighting against your nature.
>>
>>27441096
so do you hear/see things ?
>>
>>27441140
Used to before the meds.
>>
>>27441173
do they scare you or you don't even realize that they are not real?
>>
>>27441138
Realistically, people are the only thing worth being scared of.
>>
my guess is that we realized the social game was a shitshow at an early age and decided that it was better to not play it most of the time
>>
>>27441215
I'm afraid of driving and airplanes, can't seem to help it.
>>
File: animu trump 2.jpg (573 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
animu trump 2.jpg
573 KB, 850x601
>>27441038
Nobody really fits into society. For some reason the previous generations just kept reproducing without asking if the people they were making actually had a place in society. So now you have a shit ton of people on the planet who don't actually need to do anything in order to survive. But we still have a capitalist system that requires these people to justify their existence. Hence you get this existential conflict.
>>
>>27441202
I kinda knew the voices weren't real.
But they were like other persons talking in my mind.
Like it was an angel and demon telling me to do good or bad.
However, I always made my choice. If the voices told me to kill people I didn't have to listen to their bullshit and decided what was the right thing (or at least something wrong, but by my own choice).
The psych says my degree is kinda low, I take 1mg of risperidone, real crazy schizophrenics take 10 mg or more.
I still feel almost nothing for every creature, I abuse animals and people psychologically with little remorse. It is hard to have empathy when you just see them as assholes and pieces of shit. I generally think that everybody just wants to abuse out of me by default.
I even told my sister and mother I don't really love them.
>>
>>27441038
>wanting to fit into society
I'm not sure I follow
>>
File: 1456040599936.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1456040599936.gif
1 MB, 250x213
We dont want to fit in.
Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
>>
>>27441038
Ugliness, autism, or ugliness-induced autism due to social rejection at an early age.

Next question?
>>
feeeeeeeaaa
>>
I don't really "fit into society" not because i'm odd or weird but because i value memes over fitting in. I have a large friend group and we troll the fuck out of people irl. It has gotten to a point where I have to make a conscious effort not to piss on the floor in public bathrooms or rip posters off the wall
>>
I know what's wrong with me

My parents decided homeschooling was best for me, big fucking mistake
>>
>>27441472
Not true. Public school is worse socialization than homeschool. Not saying homeschool is good for you, just everything else is worse. It's best not to interact with other people.
>>
>>27441322
> Hear whispers
> Feel that something/one is watching me 24/7
> Have long conversations with myself, actually argue quite alot with myself and consider the voice in my head not to be me entirely
> Often see shadows moving from the corners of my eyes
> general paranoia
> 2 schizofrenia diagnosed people in my family

It might just be stress but should I get myself checked?
>>
File: 1332001255133.png (29 KB, 232x178) Image search: [Google]
1332001255133.png
29 KB, 232x178
>>27441687
Those are nearly all my symptoms.
Sorry anon, but you probably have it.
>>
>>27441727
Well that sucks, I always assumed I couldn't trust people easily. But lately I have the feeling that even my parents are plotting against me.
>>
>>27441038
You robots choose not to fit in.
>>
>>27441814
Well I always thought there was a media conspiracy. And it turns out there is.
But unless your parents are total shit, I doubt they are actively trying to fuck with you.
I used to make conspiracy theories too.
The medicine won't make you feel normal though.
It makes me feel balanced, but it kinda shuts down my highs too.
>>
>>27441823
Normie lies. As usual.
>>
There isn't anything wrong with "us" robots other than the fact that we can't fit into society. There isn't one reason that fits everyone here. I can't fit into society because I'm a creepy manlet who doesn't talk and likes to be alone.
>>
>>27441870
For now I can still convince myself that most people that I consider friends and family are not evil but it heavily varies. Tomorow a general conspiracy against me might make perfect sense. If I had a bad day I probably wouldn't be posting anyhow. Thanx for the help, anon. Ill get myself checked one of these days.
>>
Young white people are very horrible people
>>
>>27442020
Good luck anon.
Just remember to not listen if the voices say kill everyone, it is not a good advice.
>>
>>27442020
you sound like you have schizophrenia of some form, get yo self medicated my man
>>
>>27441038
>disliked/didn't care about most of my preschool class
>rinse/repeat for kindergarten
>make friends first grade, still never completely fit in
>consistently the brightest kid in class
>on track to being popular normie in 4th-5th grade and middle school, though I still hardly "felt" right
>family depression and anxiety kick in full force
>dad loses his shit and becomes abusive
>withdraw over the years
>severely depressed by high school
>stop caring about school and learn contempt for most people
>lose my hair
>become known for being a sarcastic but somehow lovable bastard
>people like me again
>too dead inside to care
>feel nothing but sexual interest in most girls
>don't care enough to capitalize on it
>no hope or dreams
>crash into neetdom after high school

I almost tasted the sun boys. I just let it all fall through my fingers. I don't fit in because it's like I was born missing something that everyone else around me has. This weird fucking drive that makes people over-achieve or make a lot of friends and just do normal people things.

I'm probably just a whiny cunt, but fuck. I'm just so apathetic and have been since middle school. I don't know how to break out of it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.