[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop wasting every day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1403910499640.jpg (35 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1403910499640.jpg
35 KB, 498x594
How do I stop wasting every day?
>>
Pull the plug.

You know which I mean, and you already knew this answer.
>>
>>27440681
what do you consider "not a waste" ?
>>
You can only feel so much before you reach the end of your tether, anon.

You know what to do.
>>
>>27440681
Life is literally meant to be wasted.
Unless you want to have religious belief, then you should aim for Enlightenment.
>>
Throw your PC into a river.
>>
Make an expansive list of things you want or need to do. When idling, look at the list and select something you want to do.

For example, I read The Hobbit and Kafka's The Trial today, and I have decided I will now play Final Fantasy XIII.
>>
>>27440828
if ur on PC instead of doing something else, doesn't that just mean that this is better?
>>
>>27440681
Life is a waste my dude, don't sweat it
>>
>>27440828
>trow away the machine that can teach you anything about everything

Genius
>>
>>27440681
Watch Tim Urban's Ted talk. Also read his blog for the related articles.

Conclusion: it's your fucking life you're throwing away. I learned this the hard way.
>>
>>27440896
It is a double edged sword.
It can teach you a shitton, but what's the point if you just use it to shitpost in 4chan?
>>
>>27440896
Why do you need to have that knowledge? What good will it bring?
>>
>>27440829
Unless you're reading something useful, reading is just as bad as playing video games. The hobbit? What are you, 12? Read autobiographies instead. You can learn a lot from them, unlike from shit tier le ebin orcs vs. elves garbage.
>>
>>27440957

Alright lets say he does trow away his PC, he gets rid of etc. What does a robot go do?

Fill out applications, they're online.

Try to contact meet people, social media is also online.

Get information learn something new? No computer lol.

Your advice is still shit, and your reasoning is even worse. If you want the days to mean something do something meaningful. Get a hobby learning something new. And then you wont be wasting your day. Normies will tell you to go outside and party and meet people but they don't understand that is still a waste of time.

Get your shit together or you'll be a poor fag for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27441072
Nearly all of the great men whose autobiographies you read appreciated literature and poetry.
>>
>>27441085
>inb4 that's like telling me to bee myself doood your advice is so shit lol I don't know what hobbies to pick up or what i want to learn >:O

Well then I guess "being yourself" is being a waste of oxygen and space. Find something productive to do that you enjoy and work at it, and if you can't well...shoot yourself or something
>>
>>27441085
I should have said, I am not this anon >>27440828
I am just saying what he needs is to man the fuck up and get determined to change.
Nobody can help you with this.
What normals don't realize is that if we were born in the wild, we would be the first ones to die.
>>
>>27440681
Block 4chan.org
>>
>>27441139
There's no such thing as "manning up" if you're a pussy you're a pussy. Best you can do is ignore the negative side of things and do the things you enjoy. We doesn't really to change anything about himself, he needs to find something productive to do with his life.
>>
It's all very well saying they should learn a skill or whatever, but consider the fact that some people are just idiots and are not capable of learning new skills. Learn an instrument, write a book? More or less impossible for the kind of people who frequent this board and still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces the adult way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.