[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wagecuck horror stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 41
File: aZvchc6.gif (28 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
aZvchc6.gif
28 KB, 329x302
>be wagecuck
>get second job at target
>start researching online about what its like to work for them
>find an entire website dedicated to discussing how fucking shit it is
>"surely it cant be that horrible" i tell myself
>working 4-8am sorting boxes and stocking shelves
>first couple days go pretty okay, have someone training me
>then im thrown in completely by myself
>im supposed to be trained for a minimum of two weeks
>suddenly im called to start unloading the truck
>this wasnt in the job description but okay
>going as fast as I can breaking my back .50cents over minimum wage for mr. shekelstein
>hothead manlet boss behind me keeps telling me I'm too slow when I'm going at the same pace as the worker next to me
>after about 20 minutes of unloading boxes constantly my arms feel like they are about to fall off
>ask for a break because I don't want to hurt myself
>"you're gonna just have to deal with it sooner or later"
>okay.png
>on the floor stocking
>get bitched at for the most minor and autistic shit
>one person tells me one thing, another person tells me to do the complete opposite
>hothead manlet constantly bitching at me and treating me like a slave nigger
>gets on my case for shit that I haven't even been trained about
>every time I ask a question so I can figure out how to do something properly I still get bitched at
>clock out every day feeling like complete shit

I'm supposed to go back tomorrow but you know what, fuck that bald asshole and fuck Target. I'm never shopping there again. Anyone thats thinking about working for that company stocking shelves first thing in the morning, do yourself a favor and just don't. I've never been treated so horribly in my entire life and that's really saying something.

Anyway, wagecuck horror thread post your shitty work experiences/neetfags come laugh at us
>>
>>27440624
What's your first job?
>>
>>27440624
It's your fault for not telling somebody that you feel like you haven't been properly trained.
>>
>>27440624
I'm sorry anon, best be quitting that.
Quit now and don't look back.
Always look forward, never look back
>>
>>27440677
target. cant you read? he literally said this is his second job at target
>>
>>27440677
dealing with large crowds and cleaning at a fast pace at a movie theater, I do better than most people there and get a lot of hours so I know its not just my work ethic, maybe I just need to stick to customer service, been trying to get a job at a restaurant since I do well with people and like food.
>>
> arms get sore from unpacking boxes
Lmao I bet you're from the
> lifting is for knuckleheads
crowd
>>
i worked at fed ex amd same deal but i was getting yelled at and ridiculed by my nigger trainer in front of everyone.

he even once threatened to write me up because he himself almost got me injured.

it pissed me off so badly i literally screamed some random autistic shit at him amd walked away while the box load suddenly picked up
>>
File: Judy_really happy close up.png (1 MB, 1182x1469) Image search: [Google]
Judy_really happy close up.png
1 MB, 1182x1469
>tfw full time call center job
>tfw 10.50/hour just to take payments and explain to people how their bill works
Don't get me wrong, I'm still hungry for more, but god I'm glad I don't do retail or fast food anymore. IT position is calling my name, just gotta keep moving.
>>
>>27440624
Little Caesars, or any fast food service. Hell on Earth. Fat assholes yelling at you, super fast-paced at busy stores, idiot high-schoolers and 40 year old deadbeats as co-workers, corporate faggot police up your ass about policy, making 10 billion pizzas per day and killing America slowly.
>>
>work local grocery chain
>doing my usual pace stocking shelves
>hot head assistant manager keeps riding my ass over shit no one cares about, least of all me (he's new but had always complained about me before getting his promotion)
>eventually just flip him off a couple hours into my shift, I can't take his jackboot method of managing
>get sent home
>he now needs to cover my work while still doing his manager stuff
>never mentioned again and hot head ast. manager doesn't bug me anymore
good times.
>>
>>27440742
Government jobs are the worst.
>>
>>27440624
How tall is he lmao?
Also
>thanks pepedoc
>>
>>27440774
>fed ex
>government job
buh?
>>
File: 1458971804705.png (258 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1458971804705.png
258 KB, 447x447
>Working overnight at gas station
>Lots of homeless frequenters
>Guy comes in with his EBT card
>Tries to buy some food, I run his card for him
>Card gets declined
>"No that can't be right, run it again"
>I do so
>His card gets declined again
>"No try it again"
>Sir your card is declined
>He gets super pissed off
>Asks me to bum him the five bucks worth of food
>Look at him like he's retarded, tell him no
>He starts fuming
>I'm alone in the store so I get a little wary, tell him he pays or no purchase
>He gets ready to fuck off finally, asks to use the bathroom
>Bathroom is outside, give him the key
>He goes, is gone for like ~10 minutes
>Drops key outside and literally runs away as fast as he can
>wtf
>Go into bathroom, piss EVERYWHERE
>Pissed all over the floor, walls, sink
>Pretty sure he managed to hit the ceiling a little bit
>Smells like stale death
>Spend the next two hours cursing under my breath and cleaning up homeless piss at 3 AM
I hope he got hit by a fucking truck, fuck you and your food stamps faggot
>>
>>27440779
like 5'4" and 40 something years old

hes a fucking hothead that needs to get laid
>>
>>27440797
>not leaving it for the next guy to clean up
why is cleaning the bathroom even in your job description? may as well get a better paying job as a janitor someplace, at least you don't need to worry about getting shot
>>
>>27440790
>FedEx
>Federal Express
>Federal
????
>>
>>27440624
>>working 4-8am sorting boxes and stocking shelves
fuck off thats nothing
>>
>>27440849
>being this incredibly stupid
wow.
>>
>>27440624
I don't understand why the fuck more robots don't work as electricians or welders.

Electricians, in my experience, have little social skills, do the least physical work out of the trades, can expect to get close to $30 an hour after 4 years (you get a journeyman at 4 years, but I haven't seen anyone start out for under $12 in Texas, where jobs don't pay shit), you don't need any experience at all to start and there's a huge demand. I remember putting in hundreds of applications and getting nothing, and put in a single application for a trade based job and got hired that day. Like shits so easy to get a job, and you don't have to put up with anyones shit.

Like as an Electrician, if someone was giving me shit I tell them to go fuck themselves and i'm celebrated, and if it pisses me off I just quit and get a new job the next day. Places also pay for you to go to school, which is 1 day a week normally. Like fuck this doesn't get much better as far as jobs go.

Also you get to fuck around and joke with other people like yourself. The only requirements are not being fucking retarded and being able to pass a drug test. Being moderately intelligent means you're going to make it far, being smart AND an electrician means you're going to be the boss of some people pretty fast. I have no idea why more robots don't do it, it's literally like a job made for robots and you just solve logic puzzles all day.
>>
>>27440863
>be quiet robot
>need to find some extroverted chad who runs an electrical business to apprentice under
>eventually get fired because you're too quiet and kinda weird
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>27440849
Really bad attempt.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>27440861
God damn it's too easy these days
>>
>>27440624
thanks docc
>>
>>27440624

this second job thing is a meme right ? you americucks dont really do this riight ?
>>
File: 121.png (331 KB, 600x1081) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331 KB, 600x1081
>>27440914
Back in my day trolling actually meant something
>>
>>27440849
> federal means government
The federal reserve isnt even govt
>>
>>27440934
you need to work 80 hours a week to make a living wage, and most places wont give a single employee that much because of things like overtime so getting a second job is pretty common
>>
>>27440941
That's what I'm getting at. Back in the day people would just ignore you for being stupid but now people just can't help themselves when given a chance to prove intellectual superiority.
>>
>>27440887

Like every electrician I've met are pretty weird. The only thing that sets them apart from /r9k/ is probably more drinking and being a lot rougher around the edges, although there are a lot of true /r9k/ robots that I go to class with.
>>
>tfw i get paid $10 hr to do absolutely nothing
Good shit desu senpai
>>
>>27440989
>you need to work 80 hours a week to make a living wage
I find this hard to believe. It's not really possible to work 16 hours 5 days a week, not for any extended period anyway.
>>
>>27440996
yeah what an incredibly new phenomenon. kids these days just don't know how to respect their elders, eh? never used to be like this when I was their age. everything was perfect in my memory
>>
>>27441052
most people work for 5 dollars an hour + tips. service industry is the largest industry in amerca, and its all tip driven. but most people dont tip. so you have people working 80 hours and still only making 400 dollars a month and thats BEFORE taxes
>>
>>27441062
Thanks for demonstrating what I was saying!
>>
>>27441052
>5 days a week
Most folks work 6 days a week or get a day off every other week if they have a second job.
If you work in the 8-10 an hour range, 50-60 hour work weeks are common.
>>
>be me
>start loading dock job
>everything going according to plan
>a shitskin give me aggravation on the regs
>gets all of his friends at the job to join in
>blackest job in town
>tell manager
>"you need to work on your tolerance anon"
>pre-work meeting
>shitskin leader talking about me
>meeting ends
>go to my bay
>packages start coming down conveyor
>shitskin leader in next lane smiling at me
>my conveyor is full
>walk off line away form bay
>walking home fuming
>cell phone rings
>its my manager
>"where are you anon your lane is backed up [shiskins name here] is picking up your slack"
>yell into phone
>"WHAT'S GOOD NYEEGGUH."
>feel good for the first time since starting that job
>>
>>27441052
You underestimate the stupidity of the average person, moreso the stupidity of the average woman.

They have no education, no marketable skills and up to their eyeballs in debt due to their iPhone and iWatch purchases. And yet despite all this, they decide to sleep with Chad and Tyrone, and wind up being a single mother to two demon spawns.

So it's not surprising when I hear that they have to work 80 hours per week.
>>
>>27441192
You people are insane.
I'm just a poor Slav, but I still only work 40 hours a week and make about 1.3x the national average.
I can't even imagine having to slave away at some retail job for 60 hours a week, with no paid vacation to boot.
>>
Thanks doc

Original comment
>>
>>27440624
>2016
>Not doing research before applying for job

Rookie mistake there lad.
Don't feel bad though, I did the same 8 years ago.

>Get job at company
>Take it because it finally gets me back into IT support
>After a couple of week realised I've joined a dodgy company
>Encouraged to lie to the client's customers (we were outsourced support)
>Boss man doesn't seem to do any work
>His wife runs the office, she's a fat, ugly, shrill woman with no people skills (or much skills at all)
>One of her assistants is a friend of the family or something so is untouchable
>The other admin girl is actually nice and sweet but is not in the inner circle. She later gets fired on fabricated evidence of wrongdoing.
>My actual line manager on the service desk is pretty cool, knows how to handle the bitchwife
>Co-workers on the desk are mostly alright. Everyone fancies the only girl who it turns out was secretly banging one of the other helpdesk guys anyway.
>After a month or so of the bullshit, decide to Google the company
>Find a few pages of ex-employees ranting about the dodgyness; apparently it goes back years
>After 4 months of working there, get told people are being made redundant
>Don't get paid for my final month's work
>Company has now disappeared off the face of the Earth
>>
>>27441273

Same here. I was the one posting about people becoming an electrician. I don't get it.

>work retail
>make shit money
>people treat you like shit
>work lots of hours
>get fucked on pay
>it never gets better

But I guess people just do the bare minimum or something. I don't understand why the fuck people would do that with no desire to do anything else to better themselves. I can't really feel bad for them with how easy it is to move up. I'm making 40k a year by myself at 23 in a state where the average household income is 50k. I had no help along the way, no connections or hand ups, and it's not like i'm some kind of anomaly.
>>
>>27440768
Call centre will kill you on the inside.

Get out while you can.
>>
>>27441273

i know right, im a programmer and every time i have to work 50+ hour weeks (because of deliver dates or something related, normal weeks its 40h) i feel like i need to kill myself.

Im south european though so maybe siesta is in my genes.
>>
>>27441443
>i know right, im a programmer
We work in the same field.
And I feel the same way, mostly. Some overtime once in a while is fine, when there are deadlines to meet. But it's pretty rare.
Besides the work is pretty chill, it's not like I have the proverbial Mr. Shekelstein behind my back all the time.
Having flexible working hours is nice too.
>>
File: 0396 - 8ytbWYt.jpg (48 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
0396 - 8ytbWYt.jpg
48 KB, 322x279
>Work at very cheap budget supermarket
>Really disgusting place, dirty customers are all slavs
>I get given the job one day of putting the loose nuts into big containers so people can scoop them into bags
>Trying to mind my own business and pour in the nuts
>Fucking slavs keep pushing past without even asking and scooping the nuts
>eventually one of them pushes too hard
>Drop cashew nuts all over the floor
>they spill in an incredible radius
>all over the floor
>panic and spend 4 minutes picking up cashew nuts and putting them into my pockets
>as I take them to the back to put back with the other nuts (so customers think we threw them) think i should lighten the mood with everyone staring at me
>go through the doors
>try to make an elephant noise so it seems like I am giving the nuts to an elephant
>loudly make a honking noise
>really loudly
>hear some laughter outside
>end up waiting for 20 minutes for all the customers to leave so they don't see me again

at least the managers dont care
>>
>tfw making $18 an hour to watch movies all night and tell people what to do
>just waiting for May to be promoted and do literally the same thing but get paid more
>>
>>27441341
Didn't get paid for a whole fucking month's worth or work? That's awful.
>>
>>27440624
>working retail
Literally worse than working at shitty McDonalds lmao
>>
>>27441522

>try to make an elephant noise so it seems like I am giving the nuts to an elephant

Jesus dude. What drives a person to so callously disregard his own dignity over fucking slavs?
>>
>>27440624
>find an entire website dedicated to discussing how fucking shit it is

Can you post that website?
>>
File: 1457664652107.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457664652107.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
>supermarket
>over night stocker (robot hours)
>night manger 3 times a week (make twice the amount I usually do)
>rostered (guaranteed hours)
>work only 25 hrs
>menial labour, but I delegate most of it to other people
>paid vacation/unionised

Might be the comfiest job I've ever had, even after the shitty easter run up I'm fucking relaxed as shit.
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>27441522
holy shit
>>
>be prep cook at a Chili's
>40 hours a week is a guarantee
>pay is low (12.50/hr) but the work is easy as hell
>literally just come in at 9 Monday-Friday and do the same easy shit then go home around 3 when the stuff gets done
>free employee meal every day
>no sense of urgency unlike the line cooks
>just chill in the back listening to music through my Bluetooth speaker not giving a fuck
It's so fucking easy. I'm thinking of picking up a second job just for the hell of it, just because this one doesn't even make me break a sweat.
>>
>>27441632
http://www.ihatetarget.net/
>>
File: twerk.jpg (24 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
twerk.jpg
24 KB, 460x415
>>27441585
>retail is worse than greasy food retail
Tell me more
>>
>>27441723
holy shit I can relate to everyone of these stories
>>
>work retail
>it's fine because I'm smarter than social politics and bullshit
I enjoy it honestly
>>
File: 1377977400208.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1377977400208.png
10 KB, 645x773
>live in small, shitty town full of lazy Mexicans
>get first job at gas station
>nervous about it
>don't work too hard because afraid of doing something wrong
>chug along for a week
>suddenly get told by my manager that I'm one of their best workers
>move to night shift after 2nd week of training
>unsupervised for most of shift
>get to do slow, easy work all night
>not expected to do too much because I work by myself
Pretty easy
>>
>>27440624
My friend had you exact same job at Target. He said they had to do a gay team building chant every time they started and ended work.

It was pretty brutal from what I hear, I don't blame you for not wanting to go back there.
>>
>Have seasonal job at toys r us
>Pretty much everyone on staff would whine endlessly about how shitty it was
>Thought it was mediocre or ok

Am I just used to being shit on, or are normies just super pampered?
>>
>>27441883
Most people working in retail just feel as though, despite working there, that the job is beneath them and it's an inconvenience to even be there/"I shouldn't have to do this" and absolve any responsibility to their contracted duties that they may have, for as long as they can get away with it.

The work isn't actually grueling, they just make it seem grueling to themselves by digging their feet into the dirt and refusing to do it, where by doing it they would realize it's not actually a big deal and the time actually passes by quicker; with the added convenience of not having to worry about your employment status because you weren't a layabout retard worrying if you're going to be caught.
>>
>>27440691
Their fault for being shitty at hiring people. It's always best to rtemember that you are always self-employed and you should always be negotiating what you are doing for your employer and what you are getting out of it and behaving accordingly.
>>
>>27440691
they already knew I was only trained for two days, but surprise surprise, they don't care. Le time is money xD
>>
>>27441537
Everyone was paid off the books, no wage slips, tax records or anything so there was no official record of working there.
Like I said, dodgy as fuck.
>>
>>27441216
Boondocks is fucking amazing.
>>
>>27442236
One of the better shows on Adult Swim.
>>
File: 1357274191261.jpg (82 KB, 1280x712) Image search: [Google]
1357274191261.jpg
82 KB, 1280x712
>Work at my job for 7 years
>Managers nonstop telling me I'm the hardest-working employee in the store and I know how to get shit done
>Every time somebody new finds out I've been there so long, they ask me why I haven't been promoted
>Always shrug and avoid an answer
>Apply for higher position
>Store boss who I barely see works alongside me and does a walk-around to gauge whether I'm familiar with everything, but it's mostly to see whether he wants to work with me
>Walk-around ends and a few days later my underboss comes up to me and tells me the following
>"You were 99% there. It was really close, but [person] got it. You're the hardest worker here and you set a good example for everybody else on the floor, and I wish I had a dozen of you. Buuut... You just didn't make it this time. You just gotta keep developing your skills. Keep on trying!"
This has happened the last 3 times I applied for a higher position.
>>
>>27443440

You need to move on anon.
>>
File: 18 - Ru685.png (100 KB, 693x679) Image search: [Google]
18 - Ru685.png
100 KB, 693x679
>>27443440
THEY'RE PLAYIN YA KID
>>
File: 1437623142313.jpg (29 KB, 398x356) Image search: [Google]
1437623142313.jpg
29 KB, 398x356
>>27443474
There's nowhere to move on to
This is the best I can get
>>
>>27440624
Best buy project team

>have unrealistic expectaions for tasks being compleated
>stressful job being budgeted for each task
>some tasks are long and difficult for 10 bucks a hour
>>
>>27443440
You're a retard for working so hard at a place that treats you like that.
>>
>>27440769
Them hot and readys tasty as fuck tho, prime food when u stoned as fuc
>>
>>27443568
Gotta pay the rent. They're not gonna keep me around for my stellar personality
>>
>>27440624
Go to Hyvee anon. It's pretty great and people are actually nice.
>>
>shift supervisor at store in very ghetto area
>someone smashed our western union phone
>people asking every day when it's going to get fixed
>toothless woman comes in with a kid last night to return an Xbox card
>cashier tells them that we can't do giftcard returns and they demand to see me
>"Yeah I need to return another one of these it's invalid, this happened last time I tried it with my phone because they're not compatible or some shit"
>go fucking figure they don't even know what cards they need to buy
>also tell them we can't return giftcards unless I can find out if it never had money loaded to it
>in the middle of trying to figure out the card balance I also get stuck talking to someone on the phone for ten minutes about the fucking western union booth because their girlfriend needs her $15 to buy cigarettes
>our customer service is closed and will be available Monday but the toothless woman is pissed because the kid needs the card RIGHT NOW
>ask for the number they used to call Microsoft support to check the card balance, kid starts whining that he doesn't want to stay in the store any longer
>woman starts screeching that this is a load of bullshit to wait for and that she will call our customer assistance herself even though I just told her they're not open until Monday, storms out
>"By the way anon our photo kiosk just broke too XD"

I don't mind working at a store but customers are fucking human garbage sometimes
>>
>>27440708
no he meant "get second job, at target."

commas matter, I guess.
>>
>>27444161
That's because they are human garbage, anon. If they aren't ghost like or go out of your way to be nice / make sure you know that the fault isn't with you then they are human garbage
>>
>>27441020
Huh, I wonder why that is.
>>
>>27441535
whats your job?

origaleee
>>
>>27443440
>>27443474

As long as they give him good pay, raises to keep up with inflation and all that, and hopefully offer some benefits, does it really matter if they promote him to some position that he might not even be as good at?

The whole up or out theory is crap.

An ideal floor worker (or whatever this place's frontline position is) might be the most shit manager ever.
>>
File: 1441944067952.jpg (28 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1441944067952.jpg
28 KB, 306x306
>>27440624
>ctrl + f
>daily dose
>no results
ITT: unappreciative fucks. Thanks for the daily dose OP.
>>
File: room3b.jpg (213 KB, 1235x854) Image search: [Google]
room3b.jpg
213 KB, 1235x854
>>27440989
American here.

"Living wage," to people who complain about needing a "living wage," means that on top of covering utilities, internet, hygiene, food, and supplies, they expect to be paid enough for:
>Liquor
>Cigarettes
>Expensive phone plan
>Expensive cable
>Netflix
>Gym membership
>Xbox Live
>Car, note, insurance, gas, maintenance, tickets (American burger-flippers are too good for the bus)
>Restaurant food
>Movie tickets, cover charges, $5 club beers
>Snacks
Basically, my country is full of poorfags who want to live like the people who organize otherwise meaningless labor into society-building efforts. They don't understand the business they work for pays for
>Lighting
>Air conditioning
>Running water
>Taxes
>Shipment
>Licensing
>Warehouse cost of the goods they sell
>Insurance rates and claims
>Lawsuits and legal representation
>Advertising
>Regulation fees and fines
>Training and employee screening procedures
>Wages
And to top it off, they have to keep the margins between the price of goods and projected profit competitive with every other retailer, including Amazon.

I'm working 40 hours a week at $11/hour and I can afford a good place because I don't buy stupid shit I don't need. I'm realistic about what I contribute to society and satisfied with the compensation I receive in return. If I want a car, I'll get a trade. If I want a car, ballerina lessons, 3 gym memberships, a life-size wax figure of Rick James and a hoverboard, I'll prepare for a future in STEM.
>>
I inherited the family business which has been around for over 300 years. I also manage other assets; three farms, a manor house, a factory and some residential housing. In addition to that I also sit on the board of a very large company, one of the largest in Europe, due to family contacts.

I don't have a clue what I am doing. It just works. I went skiing in February for a whole month and just let them get on with it. I interviewed a design engineer for a job once and I had no fucking idea what he was talking about. I Googled him, rang his referee and spoke to him for a few minutes. All of his portfolio stuff I just passed on to someone who knew what they were looking at.

There have been no instances of me ffucking it up. I come in, say hello to everyone and sit in my office playing on the computer and building model cars. My secretary, Nina, organises my entire life. I speak with people that we have known for generations, old men that my grandfather first employed, who tell me how great I'm doing and how I've carried on the tradition and so on. I'm stood there shaking hands with a guy who is 95 years old talking about some suspension layout he designed for tracked vehicles and he may as well be speaking Chinese. No one seems to have figured me out, or if they have they don't give a shit.

I don't even pretebd to know. I am as polite as I can be to my staff and if they ask for something they usually get it. Then they just work well.

Seriously, I'm fairly sure about ten percent of the companies in the world are run like this.
>>
I always seem to get stuck doing the job that I'm the worst at. I mean, I often get easy jobs, but then tend to stick me with doing things that make me fairly unproductive. Has no one heard of dividing people up into roles that they're fastest at?
>>
>>27440624
thanks doctour
>>
>>27444560
>An ideal floor worker (or whatever this place's frontline position is) might be the most shit manager ever.
Yamcha here.
My coworkers hate my guts and while I could probably run things fairly well, I'd end up dealing with mutiny pretty quickly.
>>
>>27440691
>its not the employers job to train you for the work they ask you to do

x fucking d
>>
File: 1256581288649.jpg (93 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
1256581288649.jpg
93 KB, 488x516
>>27444615
Such an exciting and fulfulling life you lead. I can't wait to be just like you.
>>
>>27444615
You're not American. Like not even close.

You need to own a car if you live in the United States. There is barely any public transportation infrastructure around unless you live in hipster city like Portland or some shit.
>>
>>27444615
your life must be so sad, why do you live?
>>
>>27444957
So he can feel superior to people who like frivolous things such as "fun". He's the puritanical of our age. His only hobby is making up lists of things he thinks everyone buys to make their complaints less reputable.
>>
File: 1455471942662.jpg (114 KB, 1210x680) Image search: [Google]
1455471942662.jpg
114 KB, 1210x680
>work as freelance in some kind of maintenance work
>work is OK for the first two months or so
>absolutely hated it but everyone convinced me it will do me good when it fact i got paid less than minimum wage for busting my ass off
>third month employer start pushing me around with his bullshit temper
>telling me things about my work performance despite did everything i told him correctly and on time
>thoughts about quitting as work is getting harder
>almost fell to my death a bunch of times
>absolutely sore and busted after work, can only manage to eat shower and play 1 hour of l4d2 before bed
>employer was paying me less than agreed,taking off days from my paycheck here and there
>knew that he would start yelling at me in denial if i ever mentioned it
>worked in his house one time and he constantly having arguments with everyone
>develop crippling anxiety and never go to work again
>all of that was 4 years ago
>>
File: r9k cool mysterious guy.png (43 KB, 859x534) Image search: [Google]
r9k cool mysterious guy.png
43 KB, 859x534
>>27441522
Reminded me of this picture famalam
>>
>>27445095
I remember that. Got the full greentext?
>>
>>27444791

Oh, I'm not saying you would be shit, just that the general attitude in many places is that if you're not being promoted into management eventually then you must be something wrong.
>>
>>27444957
>>27445068
You dumbasses have never had any money, have you? He is wise because he is realistic and he doesn't need worthless gadgets and whatnots to have fun unlike you fools.
>>
File: tumblr_mcdajmx9Bg1riyd1ho1_500.gif (338 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcdajmx9Bg1riyd1ho1_500.gif
338 KB, 500x311
>>27444919
It's not your employer's responsibility to make your life fun.
>>
>>27444957

I want woman logic like this out of this board.
>>
>>27444656
every company runs like this, when everyone is at constant risk of getting fired there is no need for management because everyone is afraid of losing their job
>>
File: 1454610536781.gif (2 MB, 435x243) Image search: [Google]
1454610536781.gif
2 MB, 435x243
>>27444945
Yes, there is public transportation, you just don't use it. The buses are invisible to you people. I live in a small town and even we have buses, but most of our poorfags would rather dump $200/month total on vehicle ownership and operation than pay $20/month to get around with other poorfags. Then they would feel like a poorfag!
>>27444957
I have plenty of fun, I just don't go around buying fun. If I wanted to buy a life, I'd get a real job. THEN I would deserve to skip the process of developing a personality and just buy a wife, buy fancy clothes, etc.

Money's a shortcut to fun for people who are too busy being important to mingle, loiter, and cavort their whole lives. If you want nicer things, stop spending your cash on temporary frivolity.
>>
File: 1416874177580.jpg (119 KB, 1258x1050) Image search: [Google]
1416874177580.jpg
119 KB, 1258x1050
>>27445190
>then you must be something wrong
>>
>one person tells me one thing, another person tells me to do the complete opposite

This so much, anon. This was the sum of all my wagecuck experience. Persons A, B, C all tell you to do something a certain way after getting mad at you for doing it "the wrong way" you were just told by someone else.

Why are normies so complicated?
>>
>>27440863

Same with most skilled trades. I'm a sheet metal fabricator, and it's good for people like us. I spend most of my day by myself, just reading blueprints/field drawings and making it. The pay isn't bad, and steadily rises as I learn more.

If I have to work for a living, I can think of plenty of worse ways to do it than this
>>
>>27445086
i have a similar job. i always fear that i will fall off the ladder one day.
>>
>>27441443
>south european
>has a job
topkek
>>
>>27444656
>I don't even pretebd to know. I am as polite as I can be to my staff and if they ask for something they usually get it. Then they just work well.
Congrats. You are better than most bosses. You don't need to know everything and that is fine.
>>
File: 1455570513331.png (236 KB, 520x446) Image search: [Google]
1455570513331.png
236 KB, 520x446
>>27444656

From the sounds of it you employ people that know what the fuck their doing, and let them do it.

Which is how it should be. You're not an engineer, your high level management.
>>
>>27440863
Apprentice electrician, here. This is exactly how its been for me with the exception of me being in the union so higher pay over all. I also worked at target for 3 years before hand. I was a cart attended so I avoid most of the shit that comes with it. In all those years I never made more than a dollar raise. Now just over one year as an sparky I make over double the amount of min wage and I'm well on my way to 30hur.

AVOID retail and fast food, you WILL get treated like shit and you will never get paid for the effort.
>>
>>27441092
> Most people don't tip
> Coworker always tells me how she used to bring at least $150 on tips every night.

You just gotta be a girl :^)
>>
>>27440624
I work the exact same job for about a year now. Make 11.25/hr which is like 3 bucks over min wage. It seriously has to be the easiest job ever dude I just zone out during unload and play some music during stocking
>>
File: 1452624235879.png (1 MB, 1267x669) Image search: [Google]
1452624235879.png
1 MB, 1267x669
>restaurant
> started as dish washer
>got moved to grills
>every time someone is gone due to shit managers i have to work multiple positions
>ask for raise
>get denied and told to get state health licence AKA fake raise and tax benefit for them
>i've NEVER seen our "boss" she bitch only talks to us online and comes to pick her money once a week at 4 in the morning, not joking.
>get paid every two weeks.
no matter how bad you want money DO NOT work in the food business and if you do avoid week ends ..i truly want to Elliot Rodgers someone..
>>
File: anger.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
anger.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>Working 20 hours a week at sainsburys
>Bitch manager always tells me I;m not working fast enough
>She just sits and talks with all the other managers
>Once sat and watched her talk about a caravan she was going to buy with another manager for 30 minutes straight, only to turn around and tell me to "be more productive" despite the fact that I'd been stacking shelves the full time
Sometimes I think about how many people I could take out with my boxcutter before security took me down.
Fuck work.
>>
>>27446432

I don't know how you wagecucks do it. The moment a boss told me to "work faster" I would walk out the door and quit
>>
>tfw only had one job ever, and quit after 3 months
>i've been a NEET for over a year now
>i'd probably be blacklisted from every place ever if I wrote this down in my resume
what do I do?
>>
>>27446492
I'm seriously close to just flipping over one of those big trollys full of products onto the shop floor and storming out.
The pay is decent but the managers can all go fuck themselves.
>>
>>27446492
>work for 4 hours straight
>ask for a break
>why do you need a break
>i need to smoke
>why do you need to smoke
>>
>>27446432
hahahaha its a fascinating feel.
>>27446492
being born into a broken family unit and not liking to live on the street makes it very hard to talk shit to the jews thatsh why you need a trade, i'm learning to draw and i'm making some money selling furry porn just enough to lower my 6 days of work to 4, and maybe if the mighty waifu allows it i'll be of the jews hands for a chance to do my own thing.
>>27446509
try office jobs or working on a money gram. the graveyard shift is good AVOID restaurants or clean up jobs anything that has water is a no go, avoid working on week ends....learn to be an electrician?
>>
>>27440709
used to work for regal. had a fat bitch supervisor. constantly talked shit and was slow and lazy and rude as fuck. manager was autistic about trash cans too
>>
>>27445320
I see Shecklestein has raised you good, boy.
>>
>>27441522

lmfao

you autist
>>
>>27446492

I don't know how they do it either. I can just see myself getting into physical alterations with people that speak to me the wrong way.
>>
>>27444656
>Hollywood's next hit

kek, sounds like it'd make a good movie tbqhwy
>>
>>27440624

>be wagecuck
>contract is for 9 AM to 6 PM with one hour lunch
>work in cramped office with other dead-eyed wagies proofreading scientific documents all day
>overtime until 8 some days
>wake up at 7:30 AM to commute in time
>get home at 7 PM at night
>barely exercisee
>get roaringly drunk and smoke cigs every night
>only time for catching up on sleep and chores on the weekends
>make 35,000 a year for this shit.
>quit
>become NEET
>work part time
>no status no independence
>almost as bad as wagie
>>
>work at weis supermarket as cashier
>manager asks me every time she talks to me to be more social
>costumers take out their rage on me cause "what do you mean muh 50 cent coupon is working" "what do you mean my ebt card has no money on it" "i didnt read how much the fruit cost but this is way too expensive how dare you try to charge me that"
>foodstampies will come in and not have enough money to pay for everything they bought so they'll hand me like ten things to put back
>they'll also use their foodstamps to buy 20 bottles of two litre soda at once
>entering WIC checks into the system is hell and the mothers who use them are always grade A cunts
>see digusting degenerate white trash buying pregnancy tests, cant tell them to stop breeding

I could go on and on.
>>
>>27440624
I'm really liking this dose doc
>>
>>27440797
Don't give homeless people the key. Lesson learned
>>
>>27449537
>Weis
What state do you live in? I work at weis too (mostly meat department, sometimes front end) and I live in PA
>>
>>27440737
"lifting isnt practical thats why i dont go"
>>
>>27450518
I-i live in PA too. What town?
>>
File: goldie-photo.jpg (21 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
goldie-photo.jpg
21 KB, 642x428
> be dishwasher at fancy restaurant
> usually slow so get a ton of breaks
> get a cig break every hour
> can use my phone whenever I want
> boss lets me DJ over the speakers
> all I have to do is spray down plates and load them into the sanitizer
> get two gourmet meals a day, usually a burger and pasta or some chicken tendies ( today I got some mutton chops )
> get free coffee and unlimited free soft drinks
> make myself a bug ice cream sundae at the end of every day
> sometimes steal alcohol ( they never notice )
> can come to work high as balls and nobody care
> coworkers are all degenerate druggies who dont give a shit
> get to check out cute waiters all day
get paid shit but its chill as fucc with good benefits
>>
>>27450683
Berwick
>>
>>27440769
you forgot to mention scraping pizza sauce out of a bucket
>>
>>27450707
Ah well I work in Easton, I feel your pain though. Fuck weis,
>>
>>27440863
2 hernias, insomniac, and shitty pulse (my hands tremble)

can't do trades brah
>>
>>27450722
It's not bad to where I worked before, are you a cashier? Do they have that retarded walk-out service there?
>>
>>27440805
Kek manlets are all cunts.
>>
>>27450751
Yeah fuck its so pointless, most costumers get confused by it and think my lane in closed. They make us go to rediculous lengths for costumer service.
>>
File: squats-on-hoverboard.png (742 KB, 850x572) Image search: [Google]
squats-on-hoverboard.png
742 KB, 850x572
>>27444615
should have prepared for the future
>>
File: 1415749408174.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1415749408174.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
>>27450799
Don't even get me started on that shit, no one, and I mean NO ONE at the store I work at does it, I stand there when I'm waiting to pick up my check and I never see anyone walk out to check, because THEY CAN CLEARLY FUCKING SEE THE BOTTOM OF THE CART FROM BEHIND THE GODDAM REGISTER. A few weeks ago the manager called in all the cashiers one by one and just went over what the rule is, and I still don't see anyone do it, not even the front end manager, and not even the fucking STORE manager does it. I would love to walk down the aisle the manager is in with a big cart, put a single candy bar in it and DEMAND she walk out to check.
>>
>dishwasher in school kitchen
>part time, paid school holidays (currently on a 4 day weekend, then 4 days in, then 2 weeks off. paid)
>work is really chill. work with all older women and they're great
>i do all heavy/dirty work (not much) and they're happy to have me there just for that
>every day is 2 hrs basic food prep, 2 hrs washing pots
>everyone else who works at school is great, some milf teachers
>never been moaned at, bitched at, as a team we never argue or fall out. so little stress

25 and i've had... 12 jobs? 16 inc temp jobs. i'm so shit at working. i'm very lazy and can't stand being told what to do. wwalked out of all of them

here is different though. been there a couple months now, been made a perm. it's not an earner (i can get by), and it's not glamorous... but there's just 0 stress. it's barely work, it's just somewhere i go every day

also if you work retail get out, it never gets better
>>
guys im going out to pick up weed but heres my story in the meantime,
ill come back and check for responses

i live in upstate ny, and look, working was a fucking nightmare

i'm 20 now, but since i was 15 i've worked at Goodwill, Homegoods, Stop & Shop, A&P, Shop Rite, CVS, (this is no fucking joke), A Movie theatre, AT LEAST 5 different restaurants, etc

literally all but one of those jobs i quit in a rage or i got fired intensely

and ALL of those jobs were unbearably fucking awful. Just corny, useless, tacky, stupid fucking work for SHIT pay

Right NOW, i'm working at a chinese food place with a mom a dad and 2 little kids, and it is fucking AWESOME

i'm not saying this to be a cunt or to rub it in anyones face, my point is that if you want a good job you just have to find the right place and find something owned by real people and not a fucking retail store. let the retail stores die.

I go in, get paid 50 in cash every fucking day, make atleast 50 dollars driving around smoking weed and making deliveries, and thats that. i NEVER have a problem with my boss and i dont even really have coworkers, its just me, him, the wife. and theyre all cool as fuck, i can eat lo mein and tofu whenever the fuck i want, i walk home with 80-100 cash every night, i'm almost always high/doing nothing

it's an ABSOLUTE BLESSING to have a job like that in this economy. and for him as well, because he pays 50 dollars and never has to make deliveries and has a white guy help with phones

so what im saying people is, fuck these retail stores, go for a literal mom and pop shop and just be helpful and always their on time.

im on my 2nd year their of being their every day for 5 hours, and while i dont necesarily love my life, i do love my job and my boss. truly.

so for all you wagecucks out there, heres to you. -takes a shot of stoli i stole from a supermarket-
>>
File: 1419563194129.png (308 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1419563194129.png
308 KB, 512x512
Didn't get a first "real" job until after I graduated in May, I pretty much just went to CC to avoid wageslaving for as long as I could, and growing up with a single mother on food stamps and welfare gave me a free ride with financial aid.
>first job
>production line for packaging company
>first day I cut plastic off pallets for the front of the line all day
>middle of summer, hot as fuck, came home with sore legs/feet
>second day we get sent home at lunch because we ran out of boxes to ship stuff in
>third day get sent to work at the end of the line, taking the boxes of cans and stacking them on pallets
>literally zero time to take a breather, fall behind and the boxes start piling up and they have to stop the belt so it won't jam
>felt like dying after 30 minutes, couldn't imagine myself doing this 40 hours a week
>just walked out to my car and drove off and never looked back when it was break time
Then a month later
>Get a job at a warehouse
>either cut open boxes all day or helped build pallets
>they eventually run out of boxes with the product in, so they just had us sweep floors the rest of the day
>me and another guy get stuck unloading trucks
>hot as fuck as usual, packages are either light as air or weigh 100 pounds
>spooky skeleton frame and not built for this shit
>walk out during break
>apply online to grocery store as cashier because I hate heavy manual labor and want to work in a climate-controlled building
>by the grace of god get an interview despite having 0 retail experience and barely holding a job
>goes well, orientation goes well
>also get trained to do meat room stuff
>now I mostly work meat room and close at nights, by myself at my own pace when there's barely anyone around
feelsgood
>>
>>27444656
Are you hiring
>>
>>27450966
sounds like a nice boss. hope you keep up that nice relationship with them. could really come in handy in the future
>>
>>27444656

Yeah.

I wouldn't worry. You're part business man, part figurehead.

You're not supposed to be 100 percent figuring everything out.
>>
>had a temp job where i literally go around shoveling up horse shit during an animal fair for 8 hours a day
>i'd rather do this than work in fast food for kike bosses that don't train you and expect you to work as fast as the chumps that have been there for 10 years
>>
>>27445531
But are the buses well run, that's the big problem
If I wanted to leave my home 3 hours earlier to take the bus to work I could UT that's a one way trip and the buses dont go to or leave that area at all by the time my shift is over so I wouldn't be able to get home after work and that is not an uncommon situation that most people that spout "hurr durr take the bus" over look
>>
>>27450966

that's the way you do it
>>
>>27450878
Yeah no one does it at mine either. I was referring before though to how they make us stand out in front of the lane when not serving costumers. They also make us hold the scanning gun. Upper management comes up with tbe dumbest shit to just make us do as much as possible.
>>
Welcome to the real world lmao, its a mother fucker isn't it? Good luck guys.
>>
>>27451268
That part I'm fine with, it's better than standing at the register and staring at the clock, plus it's more convenient if someone actually has something heavy at the bottom. But "having" to walk around when it's 100% obvious that there's nothing in the bottom is just pants-on-head retarded, do you physically get out of your car and check both ways at a stop sign? No, you turn your head and look
>>
and you wonder why you see black people going insane getting shot by the police. The real world isn;t a joke guys. It really is that serious. Black people just say fuck it.
>>
>>27445491
Holy shit this
I don't come here to read stupid shit like >>27445068
>>
why don't you guys just get better jobs? There are a ton of do nothing jobs working in cubicle farms where you work maybe 15-20 hours a week for a 9-5 job. The rest of the time you're just dicking away on the internet or attending meetings while you make your 55k per year.
>>
File: tsa.jpg (81 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
tsa.jpg
81 KB, 960x576
>make 41k a year throwing away normie's shampoo at the local airport
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (75 KB, 625x457) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
75 KB, 625x457
>be me
>making pizzas for four years
>never an issue with the store owner
>owner just signs the checks
>relies on amazing manager to do all the work
>appalled when coworkers tell stories of owner drunkenly yelling at them for mistakes
>I was a decent worker.
>did my shit to the best of my abilities.
>never had to deal with the b0ss
>four years in.
>customer orders breakfast pizza at 11:30 pm.
>tell them, "We don't have the scrambled eggs for that."
>totally do, but its an extra pain to make. Technically, we only make that in the morning.says so on the menu.
>close store, ride bike to get home for 45 minutes in the dark.
>about to lay in bed.
>b0ss calls, drunk, and yells at me for lying to the customer
>super pissed
>I don't deserve this disrespect after four years of hard work.
>tell him, "if you can't handle this like an adult, then I quit."
>he yells, "THEN YOU'RE FUCKING DONE."
>the feels when I realize I'm finally free.
>had 2k saved in the bank.
>in college

Sometimes it's not so bad. Just make sure to save money. Even with 2k, shit got tight until I got a new job in a new town.

Also, this happened after our amazing manager left for a job that payed the same, but offered benefits, and was far less stressful. She worked there for quite the number of years, and when she told the b0ss she had another job offer, he just said, "okay", and walked away.

A true faggit.

Thanks for the memories, miss manager.
>>
>>27440934
Americans do not understand financial planning like at all
>>
>>27440863
This sounds like a really good opportunity. I'll look into this. Thanks anon.
>>
File: foreverelephant.jpg (6 KB, 172x160) Image search: [Google]
foreverelephant.jpg
6 KB, 172x160
>>27441522
damn, sempai
>>
File: 1432095314073.png (1 MB, 802x801) Image search: [Google]
1432095314073.png
1 MB, 802x801
>>27441522
>Vocaroo
>It MUST be done
>>
>>27440863
Can confirm, my dad's an electrician and he makes bank. He's literally tried to run over his boss before and hasn't gotten fired.
>>
>>27445531
The town I live in hasn't had public transportation/buses for two decades
>>
>Work at a Sam's Club in the ghetto of Baltimore
>one of 3 whites, no white customers, everyone is shit skin
>everyone is treated like a child so they can't fuck up
>I do my job normally, sit and browse when no customers or stocking to take care of on top of the scheduled breaks
>At least an hour of unscheduled downtime in a 8 hour shift plus 1.5 of breaks
>No problems in 6 months other than unavoidable theft by nig nogs and sand niggers (but still get blamed even though they can do whatever with their cart once they walk away since they have to walk through the whole store and can conceal whatever)
>>
>>27453534
>unavoidable theft
That's odd. The Sam's club near me has people at the exit door that count every item in your cart against the receipt. It's like a fucking stazi checkpoint.
>>
File: 4L_7e5Z1MKJ.jpg (9 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
4L_7e5Z1MKJ.jpg
9 KB, 250x242
>>27441047
>$10 to do nothing
>>>$10
I could do nothing for 50 cents you piece of shit. I don't even get paid 10 bucks per hour and I work the fucking registers at bestbuy.
>>
>>27440624
a) you're a fucking retard who can't stock for shit, kill yourself.

b) target is a wonderful job, been at it for two years so far.

c) i got a raise to $13/hr stocking shelves and shit, meanwhile your sorry NEET ass is on $7.25 or whatever and has no way to advance because you're a fucking retard who can't open up a box and put items where they belong.

FFS you have a PDA and a mydevice, fucking use it retard.
>>
>>27440863
This is absolutely true. All electricians are the geekiest, out of shape, sloppy looking autistic motherfuckers in the trades.

except for the welding part.
I'm a pipefitter and pipefitting is FULL of tattooed turbochads and excons and motorcycle riders and rednecks its fucking ridiculous. I should have become an electrician cause then I might have some auismo friends instead of sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the fitters and welders
>>
File: 1336348475362.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1336348475362.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
>woman finds something in clearance section
>clearance section is constantly a mess because of assholes, sometimes things get put into the wrong spot
>"The tag said this was 25 cents"
>it rings up 29 cents
>"Oh, I don't want it then."
>>
>>27450966
This. I've never had a good job like that, but you're exactly correct about how awful franchises are. They're essentially built upon squeezing every last ounce of life out of their employees. And it all comes from the top - the general manager pressures shift managers, which in turn pressures employees. It's just a constant rat race, with stressed managers taking out their frustration on stressed employees who end up snapping and quitting. Thus a high turnover rate, causing even more stress, and the cycle continues.
>>
>>27451224
>so I wouldn't be able to get home after work

This. Busses seriously need to run later. I remember so many nights of getting off work at 9:25 and sprinting to the bus stop to catch the 9:30 bus.
>>
>>27440624
>get bitched at a bit
>have to move boxes for TWENTY WHOLE MINUTES
Wow op you have it so fucking rough
How malnourished are you that your arms are ready to fall off after such a short period of time???
>>
File: juts.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
juts.png
30 KB, 657x527
>work at part-time factory job with three shifts
>wake up 4:30 to get there on time
>get there, everything is locked and dark
>realize it's still Easter
>>
>>27454067
>How malnourished are you
If you're on r9k and not malnourished, then you might be a normster.
>>
Fuck, dude. This was also my first job, sounds like your team lead was a dick.

I did pretty well for a while, I was one of the fastest on the team, but it's fucking soul-sucking. I'm glad they never put me on unloading duty. Fuck, how do you even work the rest of your shift after doing that?

This was my first job, so I'm not even sure if all jobs are this shitty or if it's exclusively target.
>>
>>27453854
Fuck I hate this, some real cheap fucks will come in and get angry if they can't get their junk for mere shekels.
Also fuck extreme couponers. I had this bitch come in and use like 40+ coupons in 12 separate orders, she bought a bunch of cheap dollar makeup and got it all for $0.00. And chances are shes going to sell it back for more than it is retail. Held the line up too which in turn held up all the other lines and slowed down everything.
>>
>>27454270
>This was my first job, so I'm not even sure if all jobs are this shitty
Any major retail/fast food franchise is that shitty. Do your absolute best to get a job in anywhere but those two categories.
>>
>>27440849
TOP BAIT
Or maybe you're just that retarded
>>
>$80k a year salary
>watch Bloomberg all day, browse 4chin
>occasionally buy bonds
>provide random report to regulators or ops from time to time

Easy work tbqh

Stay in school.
>>
>>27454331
dunno where you live but you can't coupon your shit for $0.00 where i'm from.

then again, we don't treat those cheapskate faggots like prince and princesses.

which reminds me of something.
>yesterday (saturday right before easter sunday)
>working my night shift, ready to get the shit over with and go home
>some shitskin Indian faggot bothers me out of the blue about some Antman Lego set
>nigger we don't carry that set, no one does anymore. find it on amazon
>"i drove SIXTEEN MINUTES here and SIXTEEN MINUTES back where is your manager"
>look at him with the most visible of confusion
(seriously, i don't give a fuck how long you drove in one, two, or fucking fifteen directions, if the item is OUT OF STOCK then it is fucking OUT OF STOCK. zero = zero, zero will never = one no matter how long you drove, faggot)
>let me call my manager
>manager shows up and shoos him out real fast

thank you based manager. fuck walmart customers.
>>
>>27440769
Anyone who eats at LC should be publicly shamed
>>
>>27453714
My Target is too Jewish to buy a sufficient number of PDAs/MyDevices

Half of the labels around the store are in the wrong fucking place, so if you don't have knowledge of the actual location, or a PDA you're fucking fucked.
>>
>>27454127
Nah I'm a robot I just like to eat good. One of the few pleasures of my shit life. I don't lift or anything but holy fuck how can a human male be so weak?
Op would kill himself if he had my job and I love my job
>>
>be me
>first and last job, overnight stocking at walmart
>could come here high or drunk as fuck and the managers gave no fucks as long as you did your work
>literally this dude was shooting up heroine while working and was one of the best workers there
>steal shit and get away with it cuz no one watches the cameras
>I would literally eat off the shelves while working
>When I finished my work I would disappear into the bathroom to fap to hentai/browse 4chan

I quit that job cuz I'm dumb but w/e NEET of 4 years now
>>
>>27444615
Yeah fuck that nonsense. Americans are all would be millionaires, all you need is to just be yourself.
>>
>>27451837
this is how you want to do it
>>
File: 1332206585228.jpg (81 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1332206585228.jpg
81 KB, 565x600
Bump for returning night shift wagecucks
>>
>>27446545
Dude this fucking sums it up. All the problems from these entry-level jobs come from insecure hothead or cunty-ass managers who feel they have some master-slave relationship with their employees. Usually everything is going smoothly, I have honestly only met like one truly lazy employee and upper management handles things with tact, but those low-level managers are just overbearing and ridiculous a lot of the time. The one where I work are pretty cool if I'm being honest, but the general rule seems to be that usually in most places, they just fucking aren't
>>
>>27456876
Thanks didn't know a thread was up.

>Store is open on Easter
>"Is your Easter stuff on clearance?"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE CLEARANCE EASTER SHIT DURING EASTER YOU MORONS?

Also happened today:
>lady brings up 2 small ice creams of the same flavor
>"You can get the big version for less. It's on sale right now."
>"No I'm fine"

You're literally paying more for less. I appreciate her not being a penny pinching Jew but that's just straight up illogical.
>>
>>27456964
>>"Is your Easter stuff on clearance?"

Fuck holiday harpies.

>people trying to hide expensive holiday shit behind inexpensive products
>next day they come in when everything is clearanced trying to get 50% of when it's only 20% off.

>buying $200 worth of the good holiday shit before everything goes on clearance
>next day they try to return it for the full price and buy it back discounted
>>
>>27443440
Cucked beyond possibility. Try to look for a new job if you want a higher position, better benefits and possibly better pay. Of course you can just stay there feeding the jews and live your life like you have but i wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>27443440

Literally apply for a higher position at a similar but different company.
>>
I may have a 65k/yr job at amazon bagged, but not really sure if I want to be a keked tech support slave. Should I wait for something else, or is 65k/year enough that i should just deal with it for a while?
>TXfag btw
>>
Get $14 an hour analyzing CERN data.

Student jobs are comfy as fuck.
>>
10 years ago.

>Finally got hired as a kitchen assistant
>Work starts at 7:30 am
>On a Training wage of pound 3.50/hr
>Well at least I have a job xDDD
>First couple of days are cool this nice lady is training me.
>I hear her talk about this other girl and how she doesn't really get on with anyone, and how she's on tomorrow and worried she'll get angry at me.
>I explain she's over reacting I'll be fine
>Next day this bitch comes in and starts throwing her weight around the kitchen, I swear any attempt I made to be nice was met by "I don't give a shit" and this wasn't just one day it was for a whole week.
> sometime after she makes an omelette for a customer
>There's a fucking fly in the omelette
>Point it out to her
>She doesn't give a shit and sends it out anyway.
>End of shift, fucking polishnigger waiting staff bring in plastic cups just as I finished of course bitch tits has a go at me for complaining, I have a go at her for leaving the fly in the omlette, she comes back with the immortal "wel y din u take picshure of it en?" even though they had a strict no phones policy.
> End of the shift I quit, never been so haoppy in my life.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

>Get home told my mum I was "thinking" about quitting she tells me to stick with it, step dad agrees.
>Go back twerk the next day and explain the situation, boss is surprisingly understanding.
>Lunch
>Oh boy time to make 20 fucking sandwiches in 20 fucking mins because I'm fucking superman EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WANTS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
>Salad sandwhich
>Rice right? yeah rice is a salad...
>End of the shift get called to bosses office

I shit you not
>Anon your fired for putting rice in a salad sandwhich, and for accusing a member of staff doing something they did not do.
>"Yeah that's just what I would do make shit up bravo"
>y din u take pishure then? :)
>Get up
>Leave and flip the boss off right to her fucking face before riding home

There's no better feel
>>
>>27443440
Just fucking leave.

>want to Elliot Rodgers someone..
So you're going to throw orange juice?
>>
>>27457258
You can live pretty comfortably off of that. I'd definitely stick with it for at least a few months and if it's total shit then move on. Most jobs suck tho anyway
>>
>>27457487
>boss is surprisingly understanding.
>Anon you're fired
huh?
>>
>>27456964
>>lady brings up 2

It's called portion control you disgusting lard.
>>
>>27457821

You can portion control a larger amount as well dumbass.
>>
Fuck people who are saying to go into a trade if you want a robot job.

If you want a robot job here's what you do, work graveyard shift at a hotel front desk. Ta Da you get paid more than minimum wage and sit on a chair all day and watch anime without interacting with anyone.

The reason why these jobs aren't all taken is because normies can't stay up all night and sleep all day like some of us can. People expect their night auditor to be an autism weirdo, otherwise they might sleep on the job. (I sleep on the job anyways, for like an hour a day nap) I make 11 dollars an hour and work 40 hours a week, I live comfortably enough, and am independent.

what a horror story.
>>
>>27456964
>You're literally paying more for less. I appreciate her not being a penny pinching Jew but that's just straight up illogical.

This is an example of autism.
>>
Wagecuck for 6 years, night shift at a small dispatch center for a campus police department. I'm easily the best dispatcher we have here, or at least the fastest. Being one of the few guys who work this position, instantly respected far more than the awful women we employ. The hardest part of my job is the most shameful. I feel like I have to actively pretend to be stupid and bad at my job. Found this out very early on during my first year that good work is treated with indifference and wrongdoing is inevitable. When you watch every female employee routinely fuck up on a daily basis it really does a job on your attitude. Ironically, this is a "girl job".

I'm supposed to check a list when students want to get into a computer or art lab late at night before I send the security guards to open it. After I argued with 10 of these kids that we're not helping them and they're not getting in.. I realized how pointless my job truly was. It was then when I decided to test the water. I stopped doing almost everything required of me on nights they forced me to work alone. The best and worst part is they never noticed. I let this go on for weeks and weeks. I'd watch other dispatchers waste their time doing the busywork data entry, some even staying after hours just to log in all of the calls. My goal was to get written up. I wanted to feel the lash on my back at least once. I took extremely long breaks. I'd hang out at gas stations with the clerk just talking to people while the other dispatch had to do my job. Came in late, left early.

It's been six years. I still haven't been caught. I'm beginning to believe that my job is just busy work outside of some random emergency someone didn't feel like calling 911 on. I'm here to babysit these phone lines and alarm system. Nobody cares what I do at this job, and I'm hearing I'm going to get a $4k-6k raise in a few months.

I've never felt so useless.
>>
File: 1457380041707.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457380041707.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>27458091
>I've never felt so useless.
why the fuck do you care? sounds like you have a pretty comfy job
>>
>>27440624
My appreciations, medicine man.
>>
>>27440624

No matter what anon, and this goes for every other anon as well, DON'T EVER QUIT YOUR JOB!

Literally all you have to do is not give a fuck and do minimal amounts of work at a slow pace. Worst case scenario you keep your job and keep getting payed for years, best case scenario you get fired and get to enjoy an unemployment check and food stamps. When they make you try to get another job, keep applying for jobs that you know you won't get, eventually a case worker might ask you some questions and just be autistic as you can, if you're lucky you will get lifetime NEET bucks.
>>
>>27444656

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
>>
>worked for Heinz
>given basically no training
>shitty safety equipment
>it's "on call" work
>they call me in
>show up
>"You're not scheduled for today."
>ask if they're sure because I was called in
>"I'm sure."
>go home, go back to bed
>get ripped a new asshole by boss for "skipping work"
>point out that they told me I wasn't supposed to be there that day
>given "one last chance"
>the next week they tell me I'm scheduled for Wednesday
>get a call Tuesday night telling me I'm fired for "skipping work" again

Then I worked at a fish plant which was 12 hours of mopping floors, mopping walls, mopping fucking CEILINGS, and getting yelled at by angry elderly women.
>>
>>27456964
what if the ice cream was for some kids?

Kids like to get their own stuff, or maybe it was for her and somebody else, god damn you're autistic.
>>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RciI1-Cnb9eszMXHHItMYQO6i2WcQAH9ziyrPUFBDC4/viewform#start=openform
>>
I got caught staring at an 11 year old girl, literally foaming at my mouth staring at this sweet girl in short shorts exposing her cute legs and being a bundle of joy and life, I couldn't help but watch this radiant little creature and pure angel, obviously I'm a hebephile and she caught my attention.

Co-worker mentions it to me saying I'm a perv and he saw me looking at the underage girl.
He didn't do much with this information because he was cool about it and just laughed it off. He knows I'm a stand up guy and not a pedosexual or anything, it probably helps that I'm a shy robot virgin so he knows I couldn't do anything even if I tried.
Anyways that was in 2009 or some shit.
>>
>>27459344
>not a pedosexual or anything
sure
>>
>21
>about to graduate uni
>full ride
>internships + experience/volunteer work in desired career field
>accepted a job for the fall (temporary, 2-3 years so I can travel/explore while getting paid)
>made connections at dream company

Duno what's missing or I wouldn't be posting on an ammeter worm fishing form
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x421
>>27441522

I'm crying you son of a bitch
>>
>work in retail for 8 years at Old Navy
>get promoted 3 times and end up making 14.80 an hour
>incredibly shitty work, always busting my ass on a project or getting some bullshit from CO-workers or employees.
>manage to turn one of the highest profits in the company
>district manager always asks for feedback and ideas and people usually respond with bullshit
>send an excel sheet with a formula I used to track employer performance
>she steals the idea and passes it off as her own, everyone I work with knows and are completely stunned
>sends us the worst store manager she has so we can "help support his growth
>eventually I quit to go into utility work and 20-30 people follow suit
>work is way easier and I end up making more through overtime while generally working the same amount with holidays and weekends off

Like everyone else here has said, go work a trade. Its really not that difficult and you end up making bank while working less than you would at a retail store. Retail is literally legal slavery.

Also, I was a hiring manager, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.