[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I find Patrick Bateman? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Did I find Patrick Bateman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLGLYgWokIw

Begins at 4:10
>>
Pls. Possible new Elliot-fu tier.
>>
File: 484756734.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
484756734.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
He seems pretty Chad-tier to me?
>>
File: 1418521624963.jpg (248 KB, 942x792) Image search: [Google]
1418521624963.jpg
248 KB, 942x792
>>27440544
Closed it after 10 sec. This guy is insane.
I will go back to fapping to my cartoons.
>>
>>27440544
this guy is just weird. it's like kinda sad too because he has hte genetics to be pretty alpha but he negates it by being completely creepy and abrasive.
>>
>>27440544
omg the qt with the red scarf. why did he have to blow it?

9:21 for those interested.
>>
>>27441357
she seemed to be as weird as him, it's kinda like he knew there was something there and freaked out - fucking it up
>>
>>27441357
oh i can't watch that shit.
>>
>>27441710
ya he said later on that she was older then he had initially thought and were on differnent 'wave lengths' that girl seemed really fucking cool too.

she was like -

your doing it
i'll look you up dan sciely

maybe she was a psycho like him too. i seriously think this guy is psychopath he treats these interactions like omegle conversations just boucning from person to person etc. i believe he even has a gf while he's doing this.
>>
>>27440544
OP posts a vid of a guy that is a super robot and likely has real mental illness not muh meme illness. Robots call him chad tier.
>tfw robots don't know one of their own kind when it stares them in the face. And they "can't watch."
>>
>>27441848
wait she said

your going to do it
dan sciely i'll look you op

that was like some prime acting from that lady i don't know it was really weird i think at that point she realized this guy was off and thought well.

i'd like to find this red scarf lady and cast her in my independent film she'd make a great part.
>>
>>27441848
Pretty clear that this guy gets a rush out of making women uncomfortable, he likes for them to confirm him as weird, and he baits them into it. Then when a woman acts the same way back to him he can see how sarcastic the approach is, but does not identify his approach in the same way. He is offended when a girl doesn't play into his worldview.
>>
>>27441958
You're very perceptive, Anon. I could have never gathered all of that.
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>27441357
i really can't figure out that interaction and i'm not autistic. one thing is obvious though, when the girl isn't scared by him and actually responds he wants to leave.. so its obviously some kind of power trip for this dude. and i think this bitch was pointing that out, like "what are you doing with the conversations though?" almost trying to help him.

i tried pick up for a while and when girls actually responded i freaked out and found an excuse to leave because i got too scared. acceptance is way scarier than rejection when you're used to rejection because it contradicts your world view that no one could like you, which then fucks with your head and all the things you told yourself.. its really fucked up

pick up in general is fucking tragic, only vulnerable people fall for it
>>
>>27441958
that would make sense. so do you think he's a pscyho or something and gets a rise out of making people feel uncomfortable?

https://youtu.be/wLGLYgWokIw?t=11m15s

just watch this interaction here. it's like somethign beautiful about it like a scene from a movie. but ya agree both these people are weird af.
>>
>>27442064
fuck it didn't start at right place but start at 11:15 is the scene i'm talking about.
>>
this is so fucking bizarre

but it's a goldmine

nice find anon
>>
>>27442064
not him but the dude is clearly mentally "off" and probably completely buys into/obsesses over all the pick up bullshit online.

i think he wants to approach and tells himself that he is attempting to get girls, but actually blows himself out because he cant handle a "real" rejection if someone got to know him, so he rejects himself before that can happen. people with low self worth just can't risk it being damaged further so they hide away or develop fake protection mechanisms.. thats probably why pick-up appeals.. its advertised as a "game" that isn't "real".. PUA is a very sneaky cult that ensnares genetic losers
>>
>>27442112
Yeah I kind of want to keep watching to see what weird stuff he'll do but I also feel uncomfortable and cringy and want to stop watching.
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
I do this every time I try to socialize, exactly why I don't do it
>>
>>27442064
I think he's a wizard level robot with long standing mental illness. I think he has made up a worldview that has it's truths, but he is kind of obsessed with overcoming his fear of talking to women. That's important because it has been a central fear of his life and he sees his overcoming that fear as an accomplishment. So he makes videos of accosting women(his term) and he gets proud when predator fliers with his face are passed out around the city. But he doesn't really want a gf. He wants to be this supreme being that has overcome all of his own fears, and now he can approach women at a higher level than chad. He has no fear of the approach. But I do think he still has a deep fear of rejection, which is why he doesn't want to truly relate to any of the women, especially the ones that interact with him in a way that contrasts with his worldview. In a way his accosting of women allows him to not only overcome his fear but also reject women. But notice the rush he gets after each encounter. He really gets a flow of emotion by doing this.

To me the really weird part is that he's obsessed with health. He eats really well, he tries to have "the best" diet in the name of health. He may have a delusion that he is better than all humans. He does get depressed but he does not seem suicidal and his long term actions of self preservation are anti robot. To me it seems like some sort of manic/depressive with schizotypal personality. Technically he is a NEET as well.
>>
>>27440544
He is pretty weird, but he has the potential to get girls, unlike me.
>>
>>27442234
damn you know psychology really well. can you post a video of someone you would suspect of being a litearl psycho?

for some reason i'm most interested in humans that are sociopaths.

umm ya i seen his cucumber salad video where he kept singing weird lyrics or something and there was a female voice in the background.
>>
>>27442234
also how do you know he's a neet?

how does he afford to livei n chicago?
>>
>>27440544
this is what I would do in a dream, it's just fucking bizarre
>>
>>27442313
He has a video about how much it sucks living on government assistance and he makes multiple statements in different videos about not having a job or wanting to get one. He makes so many damn videos I've only watched a few hours worth. It seems like some days he films for 8 hours plus.
>>
>>27440544
this red dot thread has some of his memiest videos
https://www.reddit.com/comments/4b6db5
>>
>>27442064
Around 9:03 is a more accurate starting point for that truly incredible interaction.
>>
I think he does have a big fear of rejection, not only from women. Notice how all his videos have likes and comments turned off.
>>
>>27442463
It reminded me of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8

Almost.

Then he panicked and completely ruined it.
>>
all these videos should be downloaded for future memes when he eventually shoots up the library he keeps talking about
>>
HAHAHAH this is funny as fuck lol
>>
>>27442064
>>27442463
did she actually like him for a second? i can't tell
>>
>>27442281
That female voice is this homeless Asian woman he met named Kim. He stayed at her place for a while but I don't think they were romantically involved and I also think Kim has some mental issues. She seems to be a weird combination of not being attractive to him but also not being too afraid of him.

As far as videos people with mental issues don't all behave similarly. Really, this guy's video is a good example because most people can see he is off in some way, but he is also functional. You probably know some sociopaths in real life and they are probably some of the most successful people you know. High functioning sociopaths can go a long way because they don't have negative hangups with people that are related to feelings or empathy. I believe my best childhood friend is a sociopath. He's also the most successful person I know and makes around 300k per year. Even when we were kids he was odd. There is one incident that in particular showed me he has no empathy. We were swimming in a river and his little brother was struggling in a deep area. He laughed and got out to get some food. I went and saved his brother and his parents credit me for saving his life. Wasn't my brother and my friend didn't know what the big deal was because he has no empathy or compassion. My friend was angry about the whole thing. I've seen his lack of empathy manifest itself countless times over the years but that was when we were young and undeveloped, it stuck with me. If you look at his life as an outsider, he's a succesful chad. But if you know him you know that he manipulates every person he interacts with.

Most literal psycho vids will be like beastman. The human will be semi functional, might have uncontrollable movements, might scream, might rub feces all over themselves or the walls. It's not very mysterious and pretty sad. High functioning people with schizotypal personality are more interesting because they lead a more normal appearing life.
>>
>>27442693
i think at first. honestly when he said -

bye

is when she the 'wavelengths' started to conflict with eachother. humans are fucking weird liek that they send off signals after that i think she was trying to kinda figure him out.
>>
>>27442642
that's his schizophrenic "girlfriend" that he uses for a place to stay and has admitted not being attracted to. He walks around with her and hits on other women, and she doesn't do anything about it.

It's very sad.
>>
>>27442281
not that dude but id suggest martin skrelli

watch the vice interview and then the breakfast club interview. he changes character completely to appease an audience, yet still maintains a kind of charisma and mystery that's hard to pinpoint..
>>
I think this guy is a real madman.
>>
>>27442797
i think he might be a sociopath other anon has a very good read on the schizotypal but this guy definitely has it in his nature to completely use someone.

if you watch when them men approach him the way they're emotionally charged in dealing with him (pissed off angry) and he just smoothly interacts with them -

you're harassing me now
etc

>>27442707
ya i get what you're saying but dont' put it past a psycho ot live a life like a parasite.
>>
>>27442821
I'd agree Shkreli has sociopathic tendencies and his position in society is a confirming sign.
>>
>>27442882
Good point that a lack of empathy is different from the willingness to use anyone as a means to personal gain (even if it's a delusion). This guy is leaves the house with a purpose to use people.
>>
>>27441898
He has a mental illness for sure but it's completely different from being a robot, robots are characterised by extreme apathy and inaction - this guy is out speaking to new people and doing stuff.
>>
>>27442821
Someone asked Martin in his livechat if he thinks he's a sociopath, and he balked at the accusations and said he keeps pictures of and letters from children whose lives his medicine has saved on his desk to remind him why he does what he does. And he asked if it seems like the behavior of someone who is sociopathic.

You can get a much better handle on his personality by watching his youtube/livechat rather than interviews.
>>
>>27443038
tbqh i dont trust a single thing he says. if you watch more of him you'll just get pulled further into whatever illusion he's spinning for you

sociopaths are smarter than you at this shit
>>
>>27443004
ya it's a domination thing with him too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQa0jt9z888

watch this video. i wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't fantasize about killing people too.

>>27442904
shkreli is a sociopath but white collar and intelligent one. guy in video related is more of your eccentric psychos the type that you would literally imagine to have dead bodies laying around their home.

remember that guy from canada that killed the asian dude then started hitchiking and was caught like a ew months later in an internet cafe reading about himself? id' imagine him to be like this dude.
>>
>I have been feeling magical and very alivious lately due to eating the optimal diet for humans. I am so alivious! The "worst" thing I have said to the girls has been, "I like your butt." I say things like, "Wow...wow...nice...awesome! I can't believe this...how awesome this is!" I am very expressive. I feel sooo good and alivious when the girls appear to enjoy me. I do feel guilty if I accidentally creep girls out. When the girls want me to get away, I get away. I don't repeatedly accost the same girl, except if it is accidental, on different days. I am now not going to get too close to the girls, because I must not "impede their progress." I am not violating any laws, except when I first started, I did grab one woman, which I now realize was a mistake, and illegal.

holy shit this guy is fucking nuts
>>
>>27443118
>shkreli is a sociopath

Explain how and why.
>>
>>27440948
Patrick Bateman was a chad though
>>
>>27441357
>qt
Holy fuck, she's not a qt

>>27441710
It would have been a cute story though. Two weirdos fall in love and proceed to be weird together :3
>>
>>27443166
well i i'm defeinitely speculating but the first thing is the nature of his job is so cutthroat. to get to the top you have to really know how to pull some strings and manipulate some people. secondly his ego is huge af i mean that's one thing that sociopaths love they can't stand other people having attention it's literally painful when others are getting more attention then you so you counter act it in any way possible. martin does this a lot.

also the vidoe of martin pleading his fifth amendment is a lot of times how sociopaths react when being challenged. they get very cocky mannerisms and body language.
>>
>>27443118

Sweet Jesus, that guy is fucking insane.

He has some sort of medical anxiety too ;/
>>
>>27443005
I agree the robot statement was more about his social isolation and history. Who knows when he went crazy or when it got to the point where he developed his delusion. Rejection by women and fear of women being a constant force in his life and his lack of friends are robot like. But he seems to think he is above most humans and even eats "the best diet" and tries to "live the best life every day" and that is as much of a part of his delusion as his feelings about women. Because if you eat the best, live the best, and want to be a star, as he has proclaimed, how do you reconcile your current position in life and your other lifelong failures with that vision? You can also see his low self esteem and self image when he talks about his hair being shitty or his nose being like the wicked witch.

And he's not speaking out to people and doing stuff in a genuine way. He's reinforcing his delusion, and he's getting an emotional rise--a real feeling like an adrenaline rush--when his interactions go the way he desires. When they don't--BYE. He gets hung up on it until he sees another subject(recollecting the specific details about the interaction that he didn't like) and then he forgets about it, like a dog chasing cars.
>>
>>27443118
Luka Magnotta was the Canadian guy and he's a good comparison. Magnotta was extremely delusional.
>>
Oh Dan was posted a few months back
He got very very attached to the word accosting and kept telling the camera how he was accosting women and that more people should and then telling the women that they were being accosted
At least he's genuine
>>
>>27443038
>And he asked if it seems like the behavior of someone who is sociopathic.
That seems like the behavior of a sociopath who wants to assuage people that he's not a sociopath.
>>
we should make a Dan thread on /wsg/

and post our favorite moments
>>
>>27443038
That is a sociopathic response, or at best an extremely narcissistic one. There's no need to have anything agains Shkreli for being a greedy asshole, but let's not think he actually strives to help children. His history tells you what's important to him, money and status. If he wanted to save kids lives as a driving priority he'd have chosen a different path. Being a wall st CEO doesn't allow you to save lives often. That he would highlight something which occurred incidentally as he worked his way through biotech by putting photographs of kids that were helped by medicines he acquired rather than developed is a sociopathic move. That you think you have a good handle on his personality after watching a live chat is a sign that he's a good manipulator. Nobody wants to call somebody a sociopath, but everyone knows one, or even has a friend who is one.

Say you go to a concert with a group of friends. Well, most of them are getting into the music, feeling the experience, enjoying the moment. One of them might be ignoring the music, observing all of the interactions, looking at the way the most successful people around them are acting, and trying to mimic it. They are not feeling the music or enjoying the experience, they are looking at how they can gain information they can use to exploit people to their benefit, that's it. Part of that motive includes outwardly projecting a friendly and unassuming demeanor to disguise their true intentions. It's an act they perfect over their lifetimes.
>>
lol this guys fucking great we need ot encourage him because what he's doing is huge for the world of pua.
>>
Wasn't this the guy that went to Reddit asking advice on how to get a gf, was fed the classic "just be yourself" line, and then was heavily bullied by them for his approach? I think people even denounced him to the authorities
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5bVdT3qPg&t=2079s

Comments are still open on his newest videos.
>>
>>27442234
>He wants to be this supreme being that has overcome all of his own fears
Ya, that's why he's so admirable. He's creepy as fuck, but he has more willpower, fire and determination than everyone on this board put together.
>>
>>27442528
His likes and comments were turned off because reddit was raiding his videos a while ago
>>
>>27444160
hahaha he's fucking hilarious. he's my favorite pick up artsist so far because like >>27444168
his fire and determination in his approach is the best i've ever seen.

when he's on the field i've never seen another pua bounce from set to set with such ease. he's applying the 3 second rule to an exact science. he's definitely read up on the theory and deploys it greatly.

10/10 we need ot encourage him to further break the field of pick up science.
>>
>>27440544
>that punk whiteknight at 5:10
KEK.
>>
>>27440544
Type in "DTLA Predator" into google
>>
He has some killer moves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxWkViFYwP4
>>
man we dont' know who posted the >>27443876
fliers or else we'd have an easy defamation case. we could get /b/ to crowdfund his legal fees but unfortunatley we won't be able to know.
>>
>>27444833
>dancing to vaporwave
Absolute madman
>>
>>27444833
Aesthetic

Those moves are making me moist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_rFfpoIIXc
>>
>>27444833
He even listens to psycho jazzy music. Great find.
>>
>>27444462
Wait, people actually use PUA?I thought it was just a reddit meme
>>
>>27445020
Jesus Christ, man. He's gonna get his ass kicked one day.
>>
>>27441357
>>27441710
yeah that was sad. After literally hours upon hours of approaching women, he find one girl who doesn't run away from him, and he just freezes and then sabotages for himself.
>>
>>27445060
no we just bait autistic people into believing it so we can get videos like this it's comedy gold.

i mean pua is the greatest meme of all time it convinces mentally ill, ugly, delusional, and sperglords to actually hit the field and get labeled as sexual predators. what's not to love about pua?
>>
>>27445020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPtR15XATTs
>>
>>27445020
Fuck, that's got to be his worst one yet.
>>
>>27442707
>>27442707
>le successful sociopath meme
Given that a literal symptom of the disorder is a low IQ, and from personal experience, I'd say most of them are drug-addicted losers that can't plan 5 minutes ahead of them.
Also
>being 'friends' with a sociopath
Top cuck, I bet you idolize him you masochistic homo.
>>
File: 1459097788599.jpg (59 KB, 1225x806) Image search: [Google]
1459097788599.jpg
59 KB, 1225x806
>>27440544
What the fuck is happening in this video? Why is he filming this video?
>>
>>27446072

You clearly don't understand how a Chad operates, just go back to the vidya.
>>
>>27445370
>that title
i wont even watch it but thats top tier
>>
>>27445991
IQ is a meme
>>
File: 1454296422977.jpg (89 KB, 600x874) Image search: [Google]
1454296422977.jpg
89 KB, 600x874
This was highly enlightening. He seems okay. Not particularly apt to kill himself or others. And Kim is a cutie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aplJE_lZIgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPbzWkGo-Jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcsxk120kkU
>>
Hes completely normal up until anything involving a girl.

I think he may have ocd / slight aspergers
>>
>>27447834
+
him recording the videos deludes himself into thinking its ok to approach random women as hes had run ins with the police in the past before recording.
>>
>>27445020

Fuck I can't watch that. The cringe from the title alone is too much.
>>
>>27440544
why does he keep going WHHHEYYYYYYYYYYY like a gay Mario or something?
>>
>>27440544
This dude legit has asperger's
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CfIyvBjAxH
>>
>>27441357
I might go an hero in his honor after that shitshow
>>
seems like ASD with possible schizoid personality disorder and, i don't know, sociopathy
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.