[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread. What's wrong, anon? let it all out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: 1459000707518.jpg (20 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
1459000707518.jpg
20 KB, 583x616
Feels thread.
What's wrong, anon? let it all out.
>>
>tfw noone to talk to besides my family
>>
I haven't had a text in over a week, I think the last text I had was from Domino's pizza advertising a special deal.
>>
>>27440517
I feel like I've never been truly happy, maybe temporary satisfaction when I buy new things, like a phone or something. Usually I'd be thinking that's just the way life is but these days it's really been weighing on my mind. I don't think I'm feeling sadness or unhappiness, something else just not sure what. I don't think I've posted in this board in my life just felt like I needed a place to let it out.
>>
File: 1443814085719.jpg (93 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
1443814085719.jpg
93 KB, 577x559
>>27440551

Hell.
They are autistic/mental but since they grew up in different times things turned out differently
>>
File: 1304374144921.png (26 KB, 417x435) Image search: [Google]
1304374144921.png
26 KB, 417x435
>>27440517
I woke up alive today.
That's what has been wrong for the last 15 years anon.
Other than that everything is good and dandy.
Please, end my misery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
>>
>>27440600
if you're feeling sad, going for walks usually helps me. I do so at night so as to avoid interaction with other people.
When I walk at night I feel like nothing matters, like I could walk for a million miles. My mind is emptied, and I'm not happy nor sad. I'm simply there. You should try it.
>>
bump original commeoto asdfasdfasdf
>>
File: 1453925259129.jpg (192 KB, 1000x315) Image search: [Google]
1453925259129.jpg
192 KB, 1000x315
my girlfriend of almost 3 years suddenly broke up with me today, she knows that i also recently got diagnosed with depression - and she promised to never leave me, and that this would just be a phase that i would get over. today she left me, i never bothered her with my sad cuntness, i always acted happy and joyful whenever i was with her.

i would wish i had the balls to kill myself but im too much of a pussy faggot
>>
>>27440517
>be me
>dreaming
>I am at a house party of some kind
>I see a demon crawling towards the house, all baphomet-y looking
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>tell everyone, we gotta get outta here!
>"lol ur retarded anon"
>fuck those guys, make for the hills
>run through some farmland and such, gotta get away!
>think that maybe I am being retarded, maybe demons aren't real and it was a trick of my mind
>yeah, I'm retarded, I should just go back and have fun
>go back to the house
>everyone is dead except for this one chick
>demon is definitely there
>oh fuck we gotta get outta here (again!)
>don't remember what happened next, but the demon got us
>we're dead or something
>then this whole subplot opens up that involves the president or something
>wake up

Basically I'm perpetually confused, and don't know if I can trust myself over others. This is going to kill me if I can't figure out what's going on soon.
>>
>the void inside
>my crush and my only friend are together
>relations with my only friend possibly ruined
>don't care about anything anymore
>always alone

literally what do
>>
File: 4848484847.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4848484847.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>>27442151

anon, sometimes life isn't fair and you need to end it on your terms.
>>
File: Pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>27440517
I fucking hate working. Every day is the same and I feel like shit and have no one to talk to. My highschool years were shit and I hate life I'm general without the courage to kill myself
>>
>step-dad got a wage job and now being a brat because he cannot just laze around anymore.
>am like 'well. you did not /have/ to work so do not throw ye stress at me. wagey.'
>mfw he had to get a job or be homeless again
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 498x568
>>27440517
I'M A FEMLET AND I GET LAUGHED AT EVERY DAY AT WORK BY STRANGERS
>"so where are the REAL security guards? BAHAHA!"

Kill me now
>>
>>27441276
Okay, visit someone that can help you, you have to get help
>>
I found a girl that would actually talk to me and hang out with me. She's fucking gorgeous. She's well read. Every second with her is ecstasy.

She's lesbian.

I'm waiting until we're not in contact anymore to kill myself.
>>
File: wojak93.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
wojak93.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>almost got a gf
>''dumped'' by her before even going one date
>''dumped'' bc her best friend didnt want us to be together
>school is going like shit
>depression is hitting harder
>just want to kill myself every day but wont bc that would destroy my family
>eating disorders, I cant barely eat anymore,
>brain damage from alcohol
>>
I've been so depressed since my girl left me that I'm probably going to flunk out of uni. I know that if she'd just up and break my heart like this she isn't worth caring about, but that doesn't stop me from spending all my time drinking, smoking and trying to cry instead of catching up and trying to save my fucking future.
>>
I've only ever loved one woman. I've recently discover she lied about ever liking me, she just wanted me to be happy, because I'm her "best friend." She really does care, but it hurts that I've never been loved.
>>
>>27440517
one of my friends became friends with some other fuck I can't stand at all, and I was basically forgotten about.

oh well
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 228x128) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 228x128
>>27442493
Don't do it, now you'll be girlfriendless AND have a ducked up career/education

>"And why on your resume does it say you dropped out of college?"
>"My then-gf broke up with me"
>"Hmmm, we have a spot open for the drive through window"
>>
>thought it was Monday
>wait for behavior therapist to show up
>hear door
>it was me parents tell me happy easter and all that
>relize it is sunday
>put on my baptmoet shirt and dark jeans
>walk to mackers and get some looks from people all dressed
>some wagey was envy of me shirt on easter and tipped his hat to me
>ordered burger and ate it outside
>walked home and sat by the freemason building listening to linkin park
>walk home and get home
here I am
>>
File: mm259_forest.jpg (88 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
mm259_forest.jpg
88 KB, 620x400
I have a fwb that I might be getting feels for, and it's fucking killing me.

I've never had any ideas that we'd one day end up a couple. I never daydreamed about us taking cute FB pictures or me introducing her to my parents. And I still don't, none of that exists in my mind.

Yet I'm still saddened by the fact that she's probably having sex with others. I supose the only thing I can do is cut her off, but that feels like such a waste. You'd think I'd be able to cope with this shit.
>>
>>27442549
Fail out, moron, not drop out.
>>
>>27440517
I'm starting to fall in love with a guy I met online, but he looks like a fuck boy. As what he's told me all his friends do pot and cocaine despite being 18-21 and he comes from a broken family. He has this smirk when he smiles that just makes me feel like he's hiding something. All his relationships lasted duvet a year and he claims it's because they all cheated on him
>>
Do you guys get that crushing, awful feeling of dread about all the stuff you have to do in the future and where your life is going
I used to play video games to forget but it doesn't really work anymore
>>
>>27442595
Even better! Wreck your transcript, waste your time, and blow your money on the way out

Suck it up
>>
>>27440517
Tired of being a manlet desu wish I could kms but pains me to think of mommy being sad
>>
>>27442617
I never stop feeling that way.
LOL
>>
>>27442623
It's too late anyway, the semester is almost over.
>>
File: 1453898134529.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453898134529.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>crush has a crush on someone
>could be me for all i know
>probably not
>doesnt matter anyway, because even if its me i cant see myself being part of her life. She's your average extroverted and popular 20 something girl while im the quiet friendless robot. It would never work out.
>>
>>27442402
>FEMLET
Do you mean a feminine manlet or a female that's really fucking tiny?

Because if it's the second one, how the fuck did you get a security job? I mean, thanks to tasers n shit I'm sure it would be fine, I'm shocked someone gave it to you.

To be fair it'd be weird if you were a manlet and got a security job too. Though I guess it's mostly sitting on ass and taking a walk every now and then, no?
>>
File: 1403195365451.png (1 MB, 794x767) Image search: [Google]
1403195365451.png
1 MB, 794x767
I keep checking skype to see if she messaged me
24 hours ago i never even had spoke to her before
I've turned into a fucking faggot
>tfw no equally clingy and desperate GF
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
I started messaging my oneitis (again). I usually don't get a text back after a few days from her and I get mad and don't text her for months. I guess I do it in hopes she'll text me first. So that she cares.

It was a LDR so We would FaceTime literally all day and then watch a movie and fall asleep together while on FT. She would let me watch her morning routine. Undress, shower, make up etc. She went to school and work and didn't care I NEETed it up. She found it cute. We even sent each other personal gifts on our birthdays.

Then Somewhere I fucked up and started getting spergy and stopped talking to her and our relationship just deteriorated because of my jealousy and personal problems I didn't want to project on her.

She's a 10/10 latina that loved just laying down with me (on FaceTime kek) and watching movies until we both couldn't keep our eyes open. I fucked up that up and now we can barely keep a conversation going. I really want her back and miss her but I think she's over me and has many IRL Chad prospects. It hurts. Make it stop guys
>>
File: 6eQHM.jpg (104 KB, 590x911) Image search: [Google]
6eQHM.jpg
104 KB, 590x911
I'm 23 and I feel like life is just waiting for death for last 2 years.
>>
File: 17.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>>27440517
>be me
>be 4 months ago
>have bestfriend and crush in the same class
>my bestfriend and my crush are dating despite the fact that both are saying they don't
>ffw 4 months
>got to hang out with my bestfriend for my birthday
>he comes with my crush, his gf
>all they do is sit and kiss themselves
>I don't belong here
>I don't want to be here
>go away from the table, they didn't even noticed
>later got text from my bestfriend
>"I'm sorry, but I don't want you to be around when I'm somewhere with my gf"
>got text from my crush
>"Congratulations, you ruined our date. I don't know why my bf even invited you to hang out with us"
>mfw my own birthday party was their date
>mfw I got betrayed by my bestfriend
>mfw my crush hates me
>>
I'm crying right now. It's wonderful. I haven't been able to cry for ages.
>>
>>27442935
making us sentient was nature's biggest mistake.
>>
>>27440656
I do that easily losing myself in 4chan reading stupid shit.
>>
>27, khv
>balding
>no one even acknowledges my existence
>everything i touch turns into shit
>>
File: 1455174554277.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1455174554277.png
201 KB, 670x566
>living with strangers
>my childhood friends who live in this city want zero to do with me
>once close friendship group is drifting apart
>practically all alone in a city of 1.7 million people
>uni is write off, failed so many classes, just trying to get the piece of paper at this point
>havent worked in years
>dreading going back into the workforce
>first thing dad asks when he calls me is if I have hung out with anyone when he knows what the answer is going to be
>>
>can't orgasm when i cum anymore
wtf
this was the only thing
literally the only thing
that i enjoyed in life
was masturbating
and i can't even orgasm now
it just feels like i pee a little and then that's it
Wow, fucking kill me already please
>>
>>27442935
And then people wonder why you go mad and kill everybody
>>
>>27443009
27 khv, how do you even go so wrong?
>>
>>27443062
i'm a failed human bean, that's how
>>
>>27443035
>mfw I thought masturbation was just preparing for real sex
>seems like masturbation is only sex I will have
>even that is not sex with someone I like, because I hate myself
>>
>>27440517
>never had hopes
>never had dreams
>depressed since middle school
>don't feel relationship, romantic or otherwise, things "right"
>constantly feel like something is wrong with me
>only enjoy things while drunk and high
>high natural intelligence and decent charisma offset by literally every other aspect my myself being dysfunctional

It's like being one card short of a winning hand; it's somehow more disappointing than getting a completely shit one.

I don't even want to die. I don't want to die but I don't want to live. I am made of apathy. I was so close to making it guys. I was so fucking close and now I'm a neet who is drunk at 3pm on a sunday while browsing /r9k/.
>>
File: 15.jpg (29 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
29 KB, 920x459
>>27442935
have your sentinency chip removed, everything will be all right
>>
>Dreamt last night that I had King Crimsons as my stand.
>All I did was try to go through doors without opening them
>Couldn't get a grasp on how it worked half the time so I just gave up
>woke up
>>
>>27443130
>have your sentinency chip removed

does anyone else ever get the feeling like a lot of people are almost... non-sentient?

So many "normies", even though I fucking hate that meme, seem like they hardly comprehend things. It's like most people just blindly bump through life while hardly thinking and mostly just reacting to the shit around them. Like insects.

I feel like such a self-righteous cunt for thinking it, but I can't help it.
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 258x258
>>27443094
iktf

currently on my 4th blunt
>>
I don't know. I can't find the words for it. There's just this emptiness.
>>
>>27442809
Midgets especially female midgets are naturally shouty and physically aggressive
>>
>>27443218
I honestly would have killed myself by now if not for weed. Probably.

I miss smoking for fun. I haven't smoked for the pleasure of smoking for a year or more. It's just become the only solution I have to the crushing emptiness.
>>
File: gh.jpg (103 KB, 890x812) Image search: [Google]
gh.jpg
103 KB, 890x812
>>27443381
>female midgets are naturally shouty and physically aggressive

>tfw no sexy midget GF

No really, I want one of those rare cute midgets for a grill. That shit would be so interesting.
>>
>>27443062
>tfw 27 khv is failed even by /r9k/ standards
should i migrate to wizchan yet?
>>
>get new sales job as vendor in big construction chain, work for a smaller company that has a deal with chain
>job is basically getting people to make appointments for our guys to do estimated on whatever
>quota is 8-12 a week
>5 first week
>finally 9 this week
So for every appt I have to jot down info, call the call center, give info, and wait for them to give me an appointment slot, set the appointment, and by then the customer is either pissed or gone literally just gone, then I lose it.

So my bosses tell me "anon, just ask for an appointment slot right off the bat, they don't need to talk to the customer"

>end up with more appts and happy customers
>takes 5 mins instead of 30, I give info after they get the appt
One guy at the call center has refused to give me the appointment twice now. The third time he insists on getting the info first and doing it the old way, so I hang up, call the district manager, and for the first time my boss cucks me and tells me to do it his way for now while he sorts shit out with his boss.

Fucking why do Norman's do this?

I offered to write a program that could literally replace all the human resources in the call center and my bosses eyes lighted up only to reply with "these guys are stuck in their old ways".

Posted this but no replies pls help me survive two more hours of work my weekend is Monday and Tuesday's PLS
>>
>>27443401
It's a great distraction. I'll smoke 5 blunts a day and be blitzed all day and have a perfect restful sleep and repeat it the next day.

Whatever works
>>
She stopped forcing herself to smile at me.
>>
>>27442935
holy shit my heart dropped while reading this
>>
>>27442935
Didn't know this was a rage thread
>>
>>27440517
I went to a metal gig today and couldn't talk to any girls despite trying my absolute hardest. It was the worst.
>>
>>27440517
All I feel is anger. I want to live alone. Can't stand my crazy mother anymore, I just want to punch her right in the face and destroy her
>>
>>27444041
careful there, Edgy McEdgerson
>>
>>27444041

Stay strong, anon. You're going to make it, you'll have your own place soon enough.
>>
>>27443614
fucking ouch

original comment my man
>>
My first gf cheated on me because I was a virgin before her and I'm awful at sex, which she flat out told me.

You were right, /r9k/.
>>
>>27442935
I'm literally crying for you. I'm so sorry friend.
>>
File: 1458336799743.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1458336799743.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
I'm beginning to believe that I can't feel anything anymore. This has been happening ever since I stopped taking my antidepressants because of the many bad side effects.
>>
>>27444210

I've never tried anti-depressants before, I am too much of a pussy to ask my GP for them.

Do they actually work? What sides did you get?
>>
>>27442935
huh, what the fuck, they even got mad at you?what the fuck is up with these stories
>>
>>27444143
My first gf told me I was better than all her previous partners but still dumped me when I finally told her I was virgin. There is really nothing to live for.
>>
File: 1457317532382.jpg (14 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
1457317532382.jpg
14 KB, 268x188
I'll never make my parents proud of me. I was a fuck up in elementary school because I wasn't able to grasp concepts as easily as everyone else. I had a hard fucking time understanding stuff. It was so shit that I got kicked out of my elementary school and I had to go to the Mexican one which was a shit show in itself. This went on until high school. And when I got there, I decided to do the retarded thing and try to fit in with the normies. Between me trying to fit in and not being able to understand stuff at the same pace as others, my grades went to shit and I barely passed high school.

Now I push myself constantly to get A's and B's and I'll beat myself up if I don't because my parents had to endure my retarded self and had to walk into parent conferences and hear from my teachers that I was lazy and that I either was not doing my work or getting it almost all wrong. Meanwhile the rest of my family is doing great and honors this and scholarships that, and then there's me, the fuck up that can't do dick right.

I'm mad at myself and I always will be because no matter what I do, I'll never feel that my parents are truely proud of me
>>
This is a feel i think I shouldn't be feeling, because I no longer care for my ex and am almost completely over her because the way she broke up with me was horrible, but..

This morning I noticed that she deleted me off facebook. I know, I know, who cares? Right? I mean, we haven't talked to each other in almost 4 months now, why should I care that she deleted me off facebook? It's not like it changes anything... But somethign inside me makes me care a whole lot and I'm trying to understand why.

Late last year she "broke up" with me. I say "broke up" because she never actually officially broke up with me. She kinda just started showing general disinterest in me and over a few months she sometimes was just completely ignoring me. It's weird though because she would still have me over to her place even after the sex stopped, she was likely seeing another one of her exes, she lied to me about so many things. I asked her many times to just reject me and/or break up with me properly, all I wanted was some closure. The best thing she could come up to say was: "Well I still want you around..". WTF.

At that point I had enough and just completely stopped talking to her or visiting, she obviously didn't care much because I haven't heard from her since. All this and I can't recall a single time when I've wronged her. So why in the fuck would she delete me off facebook and why on earth do I give a shit? She's not gaining anything from doing so, if anything she's shooting herself in the foot because I sometimes post things relevant to her interests. I don't understand why this bothers me so much, but I could take a guess and say maybe it's because it's as though she's getting the last word? When we were together we ever spoek about how deleting people from facebook was kinda stupid and immature, unless there's a really good reason for it, but at this point it seems like she's exhibiting some highschool tier behavior by doing so.

Anyone have similar experiences?
>>
File: 1458757143418.png (77 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1458757143418.png
77 KB, 236x314
>>27442935
What the fuck? They sound like true dicks incarnate

makes me want to douse then in gasoline and set em a'blaze no edge intended
>>
>>27440551
>even family does not want to talk to me
>>
>>27444283
Don't. I'm serious, don't get them.

They will ruin you. I know everyone is different and all, but they will seriously wreck your brain for good. It's hard to describe, but after going on them it became much harder to get any kind of feeling at all. It probably raised the threshold for feeling emotions or whatever.

There's also the physical side effects, like the failed orgasms, stomach aches, sweating, and others. Just don't go for it my mang.
>>
File: 1412663717087.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>27440517
Met a girl. Tried not to fall for her but I did anyway. I've been trying to meet up with her again, but there's always been something that prevented us from meeting even though, according to what she says at least, she wants to meet me as well. It's been 2 fucking months as I tried to set a date with her. She hasn't even fucking initiated once.
>>
File: 1442772515716.jpg (145 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
1442772515716.jpg
145 KB, 780x488
>>27442935

What the fuck man that's brutal.
Make the normies pay.
>>
>>27442935
christ
what cunts they are
>>
>>27442935
I'm so sorry anon, they sound like scum out of these school drama movies, pieces of shit, I hope you separate yourself forever from them, and find real friends
>>
>>27444498

>that feel when 3D can never compared to 2D
>>
>>27443464
Honestly? Just be glad you didn't have a taste of the normie life before falling.

I have nothing but sex dreams of the 2 girls I had things with nowadays. It's been years since I've talked to them or done anything with a female.
>>
Let's just say I can't laugh at jokes about Last Resort by Papa Roach anymore
>>
File: 1407419610618.jpg (146 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
1407419610618.jpg
146 KB, 600x575
>>27444839
a long time ago, i wanted to be a writer
then i realized i'm broken in a way that does not allow me to write about basic human feelings and experience. everything i could ever produce were autistic ramblings. so i scrapped that dream.
feels bad man.
>>
I can't build friendships with females cause of my autism unless they're online, but even the latter one I just lack of content to talk about because I just sleep and shitpost on imageboards as I dont like and I am not interested anything in this world.
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>27440517
My finals are starting tuesday and I haven't studied all year because I was feeling genuinely depressed. I felt suicidal after the stress of trying and failing on my exams in january, and I'm afraid 2 weeks of exams are going to make me seriously kill myself.
I'm just sitting here trying to forget this is going to start in a few days. I'm not even enjoying myself. I don't want to fail but I can't care enough to do anything about it.
>>
>>27442935
What savages, I'm sorry you had to go through that anon. Would've literally paid them back somehow for fucking up YOUR birthday.
>>
>>27440517
>Tfw 22and balding/ receding hairline

Any tips besides shaving it all off
>>
>asked a girl out at work last week
>she said no but she appreciated what I'd done
>that feeling when I will never surprise her with six nations tickets for her birthday
>that feeling when I will never arrive arm-in-arm with her at our workplace's Christmas party
>that feeling when I will never stroke her hair as she sleeps peacefully on my chest
>that feeling when I will never cuddle up with her after we spend a beautiful Saturday afternoon helping out on the land

Just end my life now
>>
File: 1439593450615.jpg (89 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1439593450615.jpg
89 KB, 467x453
>>27441177
>gf
NORMIE, YOU MUST GO BACK
>>
>>27445832

Could take that Propecia drug but I heard it might give you a limp sausage as a side effect, good luck anon.
>>
File: The serene beauty of loneliness.png (387 KB, 433x493) Image search: [Google]
The serene beauty of loneliness.png
387 KB, 433x493
I'm content living a life of working to sustain my hobbies but I feel guilty for not being a better son for my parents, especially since all my other brothers are failures.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: Black Science man.jpg (125 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
Black Science man.jpg
125 KB, 650x560
I fell in love with a girl she declined me. I still se her often and she treats me like a friend. This happend 4 years ago.

I will never forget her.
>>
>>27441177
depression isn't a phase anon, she should've been more supportive
you deserve better
you might not think so, but it'll be okay
>>
I actually had something good once, I just didn't know I did.

>Be me 3 years ago in HS
>Best friends with the girl Ioved, she was awesome
>Never really have the guts to ask her out, just sperg out every now and then about wanting to date her because she's perfect.
>She has a boyfriend, but comes to my house everyday after school
>Things are good, we even spend Valentines Day together
>Still never try anything, think she is spending time with me to be nice
>I don't deserve happiness
>I slowly start to push her away
>We don't talk for a few months after being best friends for two years.

Should I cont? Idk if anyone would even care about this story
>>
>>27446057
Go on anon
I'm interested in more.
>>
>>27440517
I am feeling happy with my life and self. Happy feels :)
>>
File: 1442102652765.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1442102652765.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>>27445926
Not really anon, but I can be with you on this one, I want to become wealthy and successful, buy each of my parents a car and a home, to thank them for supporting me so far, do you have any plans on how to become a better son?
Also mind if I am Wojack?
>>
>>27442935
This cannot be fully true right? If it is, holy fuck I thought I would never use this word, but we live in a Kafkaesque world.
>>
File: Za Feel.gif (104 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Za Feel.gif
104 KB, 500x280
>>27442935
Jesus dude, fuck them both, you don't deserve that shit
>>
>tfw I am just tolerated and not wanted
>>
>>27446057
Very interested am I am in a similar position.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 739x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 739x733
Everyone lies to me.
>>
File: 1454337290450.jpg (55 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1454337290450.jpg
55 KB, 692x577
Why should I? You don't even know me or give a fuck about me.
>>
File: HURT.jpg (49 KB, 531x581) Image search: [Google]
HURT.jpg
49 KB, 531x581
>>27446057
>>27446102
>>27446542

>3 months have elapsed at this point
>She has always been the suicidal type
>She comes to school with bandages around her wrists
>All I'm doing is causing her more emotional pain
>We continue to avoid eachother
>After the third month she messages me she misses me.
>I miss her too.
>We have a conversation
>Pic related.
>We start hanging out again, last year at school, we drink together at my place and have some fun every now and then.
>Things get better.

,,, For now
>>
>>27446748
good luck man. at least you're having fun with a female. still more than i ever had/have/will have
>>
Cont.

>She starts cutting more and more
>I start getting more and more depressed, glad we're friends again
>She still has a boyfriend, he's a cunt
>Tells her she's stupid for cutting etc..
Not saying it's great but still he doesn't try to help.
>We start hanging out more, I cuck so much, driving her to her boyfriends house taking her to his bday party
>Walking her home everyday from school.
>Her dad hates me for the emotional pain I put her through
>She starts to show feelings for me (only realise years later)
>I think she is just being nice again and we slowly start to drift away.

Will post last part just now, just need to type it out, it's quite long.
>>
File: 1426447625013.jpg (75 KB, 562x533) Image search: [Google]
1426447625013.jpg
75 KB, 562x533
Cont

>Have a friend over for the weekend
>Decide to invite her over, since we all get along well
>Decide we'll get alcohol and relax with her for the night
>Night comes, one bottle of vodka and one 1 litre box orange juice
>We drink a bit, get about halfway through the bottle
>The alcohol gives me confidence
>Lying on bed, she lies between, I randomly grab her ass and start massaging it, 10 minutes go by "anon, relax this is weird"
>She turns over and kisses my friend
>Enter full spaghetti mode, get up, down the bottle of vodka, do 15 pushups, blackout
>When I come to I'm on top of her kissing get whole face trying to get her to kiss me too
>Says she will if I brush my teeth, I puked, apparently
>Stumble to bathroom, brush teeth
>Come back, she pecks me on the lips
>She chases me out of the room to fuck my friend
>Wake up next day realise what happened and slowly start to hate her more and more.
>I push her away again for good
>She was the reason I don't trust women anymore

Are all women bad Robots? Or are we just really unlucky?
>>
I have a new female co-worker and she's giving me lots of attention, even without any effort from my side.
She's already got a bf, but still it's great, because it feels like it a girl that would still give you a handjob nevertheless.
But all this attention gives me feels because it remind me how much I missed out and what could've been possible if I weren't that autistic.
Now I feel bad about all the stuff I missed the past 10 years.
>>
File: 1400447624574.jpg (342 KB, 656x788) Image search: [Google]
1400447624574.jpg
342 KB, 656x788
>>27440517

I am kinda turning insane in recent times. My OCD is terrible, I can not sleep when I parked the car in the garage, because I can not see it. I can barely keep it together when talking to people, without falling into a monotonous slur with occassional spikes which people get offended by. Can not cry anymore, although I have an intense urge. Do not feel satisfied when wanking, despite feeling the pressure sometimes. Have huge trouble waking up in the morning, feel like death as soon as I open my eyes. Generally feel like absolute shit but somehow numb at the same time. It is like my brain itself wants to torture me and does not allow me to let it out.
I do not even feel human anymore really.
>>
>>27446866
Dear lord, please don't end in a tragic suicide.
>>
>>27443217

This. Normies must feel.....musn't they?
>>
>Be 20 year old mostly depressed virgin me. Everyone in my direct family knows this due to an earlier fuck up spreading this info.
>Happy easter celebrations with family.jpeg
>First time I can actually pretty much stand my uncle and aunt (they are not married).
>However, aunt starts ignoring me and treating me like a stacy would treat a beta cuck very soon.
>Other family members even start ignoring me again. Gaslighting when I ask them in person.
>Well, going to leave soon and the rest of the gathering went pretty good for my standards.
>Suddenly, when shaking my uncles hand as a goodbye he jerkes his knee in my crotch as a "joke"
>"Don't worry, Anon doesn't use it anyway" he says loudly.
>Eventhough I am usually a fighter, I just give up then and there. Years of bullying in middle and highschool first and now still being a social outcast in University, take their toll.
>Eyes go empty and walk to the car. Get lift from my parents.
>Get drunk at parents home in my old room. Never get drunk, but for some reason my dreadness is to a level that it feels like it is physically hurting my brain.
>Now typing this and crying like I have never cried before.

I did not do anything to anyone to deserve this. I wouldn't hurt a fly and want to help people. I even volunteered for a year to be a tutor to so many children highschool teenagers that had a tough time at home or could not plan their work. But my life has been a living hell with cruel ups of hope that get shattered almost up to the point that it all seems set-up. I don't get why I cannot get some warmth and respect from my family members, let alone my fellow human, when I try to be a good and respectful human myself. I only get humiliation.
>>
>>27441177
>i also recently got diagnosed with depression
Jesus fucking Christ, get a load of this guy. Dude, you don't have fucking cancer. You're not dying. Get over yourself, faggot.
>>
>>27447023

You are a fucking idiot, she played you like a fiddle.
She would have cut herself anyway, because she is an unstable child, it is just ammo for her to push through her retarded hissyfits. She probably has/had a ton of such poor sods like you.
At the end of the day you should only hate yourself though, people like her are dumb animals who wreck anything im their path without any regard for humanity. I do not think women are inherently like that, but the result of the nihilistic culture that is getting pushed nowadays are such "people".
You are smarter now, I hope.
>>
>>27447070
I'm sorry to hear that anon. Has anything changed in your life lately that is making you feel this way?

as for me
>be graduate student
>26, live in parents house, get paid to go to school and work as a TA
>haven't had a GF since I was 19 but it doesn't bother me anymore, I don't even think about women romantically.
>addicted to drugs and its ruining my life, but nobody really knows and I'm so depressed the drugs are like an oasis in a sea of mental turbulence and crushing, overwhelmingly negative feelings
>take hydrocodone or extremely powerful kratom tincture every night
>if I can't get those I make poppy seed tea
>smoke weed every night
>feel horrible in the morning because of the drugs
>spend all day doing schoolwork and thinking about the night time, when i get to feel better for ~5 hours
>its all starting to impact my schoolwork and nobody knows, everyone thinks I'm going to get a PHD or something and I'm happy.
>saved up enough to buy a handgun, thinking about going through with an hero
>>
File: wiseau.jpg (37 KB, 660x372) Image search: [Google]
wiseau.jpg
37 KB, 660x372
>>27447194

That's harsh lad. Get mad and start lifting. I know it's normie-tier advice, but it works if you're surrounded by tossers all the time.
>>
>>27447194
Anon, one day it will get better. I promise you. Please have hope my friend.
>>
>>27440517
I was around people, who were welcoming of me and my red pilled ways at least kind enough to me, for about a week.

I don't remember the last time I felt lonely. I had gotten used to it.

strange feels. I'm now trying to set up more vacations.
>>
>>27447243
I was 17 at the time, of course I was a fucking idiot who thought he was in love, I don't need anyone on an anonymous message board to tell me that shit.

Of course, and trust me I hate myself far more than most. I am however in a relationship and since moved on.
>>
It's not much compared to a lot of people here but I have crippling oneitis for a girl on the other side of the planet. And it's completely fucking up my life.

We message each other all the time. We're incredibly close. All I want to do is talk to her. But it hurts so much to talk to her because we're not together.

I'm terrified of my feelings for her, I don't know what she'll say if I admit them. She may have feelings for me, she may not. I don't want to fuck things up.

It's so unrealistic that we'll ever end up together but all I do is think about her. There's a qt who's interested in me for once over here but I doubt I'll take it to the next step and finally lose my virginity with this girl because I'm so far deep in this fucking oneitis.

I struggle to sleep at night because all I do is think about her. Like in detail. Not like zoning out.

All I fucking want is her and all I fucking think about is her and it hurts and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27442935
You're such a tool.
>>
File: tumblr_logg30rd5q1qkcsvio1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logg30rd5q1qkcsvio1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x446
>tfw no big black guys on grindr paying attention to me
>>
>>27441276
oh I love dreams senpai

>taking the bus home, was a usual route from my grade school
>bus drops us off down the road from our house but closer to another friends house
>walk that way with my sister
>we approach this house where I must have heard stories or something
>knew something was up with that house
>suddenly we're inside
>unable to leave the property
>remember that I've been here before
>there are 3 personas at the house
>1 of them reminds me of this kid i knew
>apparently they had murdered their families
>trying to attack my sister and myself
>I am defending her with everything but my heart is becoming exhausted from fright
>the personas apperate a gun or it appears and I use it on the youngest, yet strongest spirit
>it dissapears
>second spirit is explaining how I fucked up big time as he will be back with a vengeance
>constantly trying to escape this house
>spirit is taunting us in strange and psychotic ways
>he would give us a suggestion knowing I'd ignore it and something terrible would happen, like falling into the cellar and being separated from my sister
>youngest / strongest ghost is down there
>i fire the gun into his face multiple times
>holes appear but nothing happens
>wake up

spoopy shit
>>
>>27447194

Been there.
I'm 10 years older now.
I could tell you stuff, but you need to figure it out by yourself. It's not to late, just start by crushing a fly.
>>
>>27447194
That is fucked, anon, but take some solace in knowing you're clearly a better person than they are. Some people on here might try to tell you that your empathetic feelings and desire to help other people are meaningless, but they aren't. Keep pursuing your better-natured instincts and when you die you'll know that whatever tiny impact you had on this miserable world was better than whatever mark left behind by bullies and thoughtless assholes.
>>
>>27440594
kek, I haven't had a text in 3 years
>>
>>27447397
Writer of that greentext here. I know, I should. Any tips if you had the same problems? (I know this is /r9k/, but this one of the only places I can suspect people truly experienced the same shit).
>>
>>27440517
fapped to a trap for the first time
I knew this place would fuck me up
shit
at least it was really passable
>>
>talk with qt for months on skype
>we fall out
>don't talk for a month
>delete Skype
>a few months later get normiebook
>send her a message
>she blocks me

She was the only person I ever had a chance with. I miss you Olivia
>>
File: 1362405059341.gif (931 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1362405059341.gif
931 KB, 500x383
I have no friends at university, I'm losing contact with my high school friends. Nowadays I only have friends on the internet.

When I entered uni my goal was to get good grades and apply for a good summer internship, now I might have to retake this year because I failed so many courses.
I study a lot but fail most of my exams.

But I really did try, I tried my best. I studied so hard and it wasn't enough.
>>
>>27447464

anon, most of us just convinced our self that the trap is 'passable' and before you know it you're fapping to Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>27447023
You fucked up when you invited your friend over. I told my best friend that I was really interested in a girl I met on Uni and 2 months later they are dating. And you should have given some hints that you wanted to date her and asked if she liked you. Now you fucked up just like I did.
>>
I really want to kill myself but this stupid self-preservation instinct is kicking in. How do I overcome this? I'm exhausted, I just want to die
>>
File: killmeploz.jpg (251 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
killmeploz.jpg
251 KB, 633x758
who /can'tfeel/ here?
I'm ruined from the inside already, all I feel is this mix of apathy, laziness and slight bitterness
At least >tfw no gf and >tfw khv feels are gone
>>
File: 1417305289812.png (469 KB, 636x476) Image search: [Google]
1417305289812.png
469 KB, 636x476
>Joanna - said she reminds me of her son and acts real kind to me than anyone else
>Brianna - intelligent woman 10 years older than me and tech geek/historian/nerd in general
>Katrina - single mother with a father who left her, has domination issues in general (from what i read)
>Melissa - older mother who keeps teasing me no matter the situation
>Traci - milf who takes any compliment seriously
>Esther - married broad who's very analytical
>Kristen - very soft and redheaded/not married at age 30-40
>>
I've fucked up and I don't think I'm going to get out of this without hurting somebody.

>I'm seeing a girl at my university, she's great and whilst we're not Facebook official, we essentially are at the point where we are monogamous fuck buddies.
>A girl from back home has been interested in me for a while now and just before I started seeing the girl at university I said next time I'm back we should catch up
>I'm at home for Easter now and in my slightly tipsy, very horny state I messaged the girl and asked if she wanted to meet up, she's said yes and has booked off work for the day to meet up.
>Now I feel really guilty, the girl I'm meeting thinks that something is going to happen between us and if something does I'm effectively cheating on my soon to be girlfriend, but the girl I'm meeting now may think that I'm playing her.

I like the girl that I'm seeing and I think that the girl I'm meeting up with wants something more than a quick fuck, so I feel like a bit of a piece of shit right now.
>>
>Still stalk oneitis from HS on twitter
When will this shit go away?
How can normies shrug this off so easily?
>>
>>27447248

Well, coincedentally I am in a similar boat as you are. In university and fucking up, but somehow I manage to pull through, while drowning sorrows in all kinds of media. Thought about starting drugs, but afraid of losing myself, only pop pills and drink occassionaly.
I do not even know what fucked me up that bad, I always was borderline, but functional. I can not really see that breaking point in my life, it seems like things added up and one day I noticed that I am a loser. Worst thing is that I have the biggest trials behind me, I went through severe bullying and abuse during school, got cancer and survived, lost all my friends, lost girlfriend after failing spectacularily. I literally can not fall below the things I already experienced and still I am not feeling relieved. Just feeling tired, faint anxiousness, disgust , anger and discomfort all the time. I think I just stopped being happy one day and that was basically it.
I still think that killing yourself is not the way to go, I comfort myself with the possibility, but I would not pull through with it. You can die any day you want, it is the only constant there is. Why not see what tomorrow might have?
I think we both did not go past a point of no return yet, so there is still hope. Keep going and see what comes to you, that is the only thing together with the inevitable death that keeps me afloat.
>>
>>27440517
>Just started a new job yesterday. (inb4 wagecuck)
>Shitty bussing/dishwashing job
>Really quiet, didn't talk other than to ask questions
>Laying in bed all day today dreading going back to work tomorrow
Why do the most basic social interactions turn me into a fucking mute
>>
>>27447676
Thanks for the reply, man. Hearing about the things you've already gone through gives me a little perspective on the patheticness of my misery - it's not even really genuine, since other people have gone through much, much worse. And that isn't even thinking about the supermajority of humanity outside of the first world who were never extended the opportunities people like us have been given.

>I can not really see that breaking point in my life, it seems like things added up and one day I noticed that I am a loser.
>Just feeling tired, faint anxiousness, disgust , anger and discomfort all the time. I think I just stopped being happy one day and that was basically it.

I really, intimately know this feel. I think you're probably right, though. Why kill yourself when it is possible this unrelenting misery might someday be attenuated by something, or dissipate in the same way it first coalesced. Maybe one day we'll wake up and realize things just added up and we're not unhappy anymore.
>>
File: 1459118597166.png (152 KB, 625x424) Image search: [Google]
1459118597166.png
152 KB, 625x424
OKCupid is a waste of time and Tinder being linked to your Facebook account is retarded.

That's all.
>>
>>27447597
get out fucking NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>27447454

Well, I needed money and worked as a security guard for some time. And it helped me a lot, because I was in a position people viewed me a someone else (a uniform). Obviously I've been disrespected for it too, but I learned that it not because of myself. The problem is that us robots take everything personel, like people see through us.

But does your cunt of a uncle know you really that well so he can judge you? I doubt it.

But you need to experience it yourself.
>>
>>27447454
Hey man, I really want to emphasize how much I respect your empathetic worldview. People treat you like shit and disrespect you but you haven't given into misanthropy. You're a good person, anon, and I think you'll find a path that reflects your extraordinary virtuosity.
>>
What do you do when the video games don't work anymore? What do you do when even the drugs don't work?
>>
>>27447757
Thanks for the info. I think I get it. I hope you and your loved ones have a nice day wherever you may be.
>>
File: 1458670713267.jpg (37 KB, 653x538) Image search: [Google]
1458670713267.jpg
37 KB, 653x538
Got rejected brutally again, don't know what I expected. It always ends the same, I haven't loved someone in 10 years and I hope I'll never will again. I feel like I'm stabbed in the heart 100 times, crying like a little bitch, she's not even responding to me anymore. I fucking give up, I give up on happiness, I give up on everything. I don't care anymore, nothing will ever get alright.
>>
>tfw feel like shit
>tfw get very intoxicated on Friday
>tfw haven't felt like shit since

I don't understand why
>>
>>27442935

punch him in the fucking face

make sure no witnesses so you can't get sued or charged
>>
>>27447863
Why caring so much about someone who doesn't cares about you?
Don't stress it, try again if it's important to you (
>>
>>27447863
I'm not a redpiller or a misogynist, but you need to find yourself first. Companionship is meaningless - humans are solitary. We spend most of our lives alone, and we die alone. Find substance inside yourself.
>>
Reading /r9k/'s puppy worries makes me feel better about myself, because I've already been through that and it makes me feel superior to these faggots. I'm not a sadist, I can't really explain the satisfaction I get from it
>>
>>27442935
This makes me unironically wish for a beta uprising.
>>
File: index.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
9 KB, 225x225
>>27442419
How about you go fuck yourself
Oh wait, nevermind
That probably isn't necessary
You already have a stick up your ass by default, that should suffice
>>
>>27447597

I literally had this exact situation about 3 months ago.

>leave fuckbuddy for 10/10
>10/10 meets someone else
>fuckbuddy meets someone else

I now have no-one. So choose wisely.

Apologies for a being a normie, lads.
>>
>>27440517
nice facebook meme

i hate you robot youre rubinf bmt shit oposting
>>
>>27447445
The only text I ever received was to confirm my number on WhatsApp... I don't even know why I have it.
>>
File: 1450988398469.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1450988398469.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>27440517
Just found a song i listened to while i had sex with my ex the first time, feels everywhere here.
Plus haven't lifted in a week cause easter holidays and stuff.
Would've been 5 years together in a bit with her, i would've put a ring on that girls finger definetly
>>
>>27445624

I MAY IN FACT KNOW THIS FEEL

SORRY FOR CAPS

THE CAPS KEY IS ON AND I AM TOO DEPRESSED TO EXERT THE EFFORT REQUIRED TO TURN IT OFF
>>
>>27447742

I do not know how it is for you, but in my case tearing myself away from my current surroundings somehow seems like the way to go. The only times I feel like my heart beats higher is when I travel somewhere. If I have somewhere new to go, something to do, I can physically feel myself moving forward in life. Aslong as you are surrounded by same 4 walls, same shitty people who drag you down, same boring city, you will automatically stagnate. Leaving things behind seems more and more important each day.
And do not think that your concerns can be discredited by someone having it worse than you, you feel unhappy, you are entirely entitled to be upset about it. I watched my skin being burned off my bones in slowmotion during radiation therapy and cried myself to sleep from the pain and I also always use tgis reasoning, because there are people who had the same problem as me and simply died.
One may be broken and busted, but things will change eventually. I think it is important that one does not prevent that change by dwelling on things. I will feel-post today, but I will get to work tomorrow.
>>
File: 1459101172827.png (19 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
1459101172827.png
19 KB, 286x256
>>27440517
>no gf
>anxious
>haven't talked to a girl in 2-3 years, even the slightest bit (not even small talk)
>>
>>27447621
If a normie has a oneitis they start dating and eventually marry her. You need to remember that for them dating is not difficult at all.
>>
>>27447916

I thought she cared about me, I thought we actually had a genuine bond. Every thing is a fucking lie
>>
A tip for my fellow robots
The best real advice for robots looking for a girl is "be yourself", because no matter who you are, you will get rejected at least once, so why should you care and stress yourself over it? It's her loss
Just a tip from a robot that used to suffer a lot over failed love (khv here)
>>
>>27448005
>I will feel-post today, but I will get to work tomorrow.

This is a really powerful sentiment. Thank you for the advice, anon. I'm going to enjoy the last of my pain pills and play some vidya tonight and try to ameliorate the impact of some of my many, many failures tomorrow. Thank you for the advice, man. I hope things improve for you too.
>>
>>27447966

I mean I want to stay with the girl I'm seeing at university, and I'd normally cancel things with the girl, but she's taken a day off work to see me, which means she's losing a days salary and holy fuck I'm in a cluster fuck of a situation.
>>
File: 26b8NLs71r2.png (59 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
26b8NLs71r2.png
59 KB, 455x451
>find girl I like, let's call her Lee
>she likes me too
>her friend, Amy, likes me too
>nope fuck off side hoe
>introduce my friend to Amy
>be best wingman, they hook up
>I hook up with Lee
>months pass
>friend fucks Amy
>Lee wants to "take it slow"
>months pass
>friend and Amy break up, friend becomes a fucking drama queen
>Lee says sappy I'll stay with you forever, note she still doesn't do shit with me
>her birthday
>give her gift she wanted, she breaks up 3 days later

>tfw I'm the reason my friend got laid
>tfw ex turned out to be a psycho (too tired to actually write details)

Lee still tries to keep contact with my after not talking for a year, saying "you're one of the only people I trust". Seems like she still likes me, but I want to fucking destroy her life.
>>
>>27448051
At least you tried, which is more than I can say I did
>>
I have to finish a project due tomorrow, but I'm a useless piece of shit and concentrating is too hard. I wrote 3 paragraphs this weekend.
I'm supposed to be graduating this year, yet I feel little has changed. I'm still the same manchild I was when I entered college.
>>
>>27440517
I'm failed normie... That is worst possible scenario... You know and experianced exactly what are you missing in your life...
>>
I have the SAT in 12 days and I haven't studied at all. If I don't improve my score from 1.15 (2.0 highest) to 1.4, I can't go to school this autumn and I will have to kill myself.

So I'm a bit stressed.
>>
>>27448038
yes it is
it's incredibly rare for a oneitis based relationship to go well
oneitis is unhealthy, as it will turn the most alpha man into a fucking chode, as he will fear losing his woman as nothing else
>>
>>27448094
>. Seems like she still likes me, but I want to fucking destroy her life.

I find these mischievously convenient situations cozy and meticulously plan all the mind-fucks that could potentially be used
>>
>>27448121
You'll be fine, the SAT and GRE are both insanely easy. I didn't study for either and got top marks.
>>
>>27448108
the worst possible scenario is when you've been fucked over so much that all you can feel is apathy, because you don't even care about this shit anymore
>>
>>27448148
I have done the Swedish one several times. It's not easy for me because I am retarded and can't do basic maths.
>>
>>27445812
same bro. we truly are the leftovers of natural selection
>>
If I go to sleep, I'll dream about her again. Why is it so hard to forget ?
>>
>>27448143
I would love suggestions on how to break her.
>>
>>27448121
Did they change the SAT scoring system or something? Back in my day it was out of 2400.

BTW, if you don't get into school, get a skilled labor job. You'll make good cash; there's a shortage of trade workers because everyone is going to college now.
>>
File: wojaky.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
wojaky.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>27447863

I'm sorry lad. Rejection is a cunt. Take it easy.
>>
>>27448216
It's the Swedish equivalent. I don't think anyone would know what I meant if I said Hoegskoleprovet.
>>
>>27448267
No it isn't
chasing women is normie tier
>>
File: 1440877242404.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1440877242404.gif
2 MB, 245x200
>have a group of 5 friends
>been friends with one of them for five years
>we get into drugs, mostly weed
>we do it in the weekends and its fun
>he starts doing it everyday
>when we hang out its all he talks about
>he makes those shitty stoner jokes and wants to grow his own
>after months of this it gets worse
>he doesn't want to hang out if weed isn't involved
>i ask what the hell happened
> he says im not a real "weed enthusiast"
>he stops inviting me to hang out
>one of my other friends tell me how they still hang out but he doesn't want me to join
i want to not care, but i cant .
>>
>>27440517
>got caught fapping to my sister while she was in the shower
>hell broke lose
>can't even look any of my family members in the eye anymore
>failing community colleges classes too
Fucking sucks, I mostly just spend my days at the park with my laptop doing shit just to keep to myself.
Dreading the day when my grades are out, pretty sure I'm going to get kicked out. I might as well just start looking for a job.
>>
>>27448268
I see. Is it more like the Abitur in Germany where you have to pass to go to uni or like the SAT/ACT in America where the score requirements vary wildly based on school?
>>
>>27448287

Rejection is not always the result of 'chasing women'. Are you autistic?
>>
>>27448316
It's probably for the best; once weed becomes your hobby, you're too far gone. It's supposed to make things fun sometimes, not dominate your life. Sucks to lose a friend tho.

I like your Jagten gif BTW
>>
>>27448451
the guy you were replying to was chasing women, stupid fuck
>>
>>27448430
It varies from school to school what score they require. The programme I want to take requires about 1.4 which is 90% procentile score.
>>
>>27448481

>talking to a girl
>HURRRR HE'TH CHATHING WOMENth

Fuck off you tosspot.
>>
>Cousin getting married in a week
>Will graduate college in 2 months
>Have job that I will continue after graduation
>Job pays more than what most relatives earn right now
>Family still shitting on me since job isn't "high status" enough
>Meanwhile most are working blue collar jobs at best, no degrees
>I'm the only one from my generation of the family to graduate college on time and get out with a real job

And they wonder why I'm not excited to see them, because every visitation turns into a battle for social status.
>>
>>27448316
Same happened to me though it was my only friend. I introduced him to it as well. Oh well I can't stand smoking anymore
>>
>>27448606
>talking to a girl
>gets rejected
nothing bad with it
>talking to a girl
>gets rejected
>bitches about it on r9k
>on a fucking feels thread
there's a difference you know?
>>
Upside:
>decent job
>stacking a little disability pay on it so making decent money
Downside:
>Keep buying stuff and I get no enjoyment out of it. Constantly bored, breaking out my work laptop as I type this because that's the most interesting thing right now.

Upside:
>Really cute girl kinda seems to be into me
Downside:
>Outside my field of interest I have nothing to say.
>Try to talk about her but fail for questions
>End up just standing ackwardly nearby quietly
godImboring.jpg
>>
>>27440517
>Easter
>normies going to dinner with friends
>love of my life probably getting sum fuk
>I'm here, eating an industrial sized box of lean pockets
>>
>>27448635

"I-i wouldnt care if I got rejected!"

really now, lad.
>>
>>27448702
well, to be honest I wouldn't, and he shouldn't too
>>
>>27448538
Ah, so it sounds like the SAT/ACT, except actually challenging. Anyways, studying material doesn't really help as much for these standardized tests as studying the test layout does. I don't know how it is in Sweden, but American standardized tests are written very poorly; everything is very formulaic, so you can breeze through the test once you've memorized certain patterns in the tests. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you understand what I mean. Either way, good luck!
>>
>>27441276
Don't you get it, anon?
>normies all doing the same thing, partying and general mindlessness, are being corrupted and are destroying themselves unknowingly
>you break away from that lifestyle for a while, realize your own unhappiness
>you fall back into it because of a girl
>you are destroyed

This happens to most people
>>
I've reached a state where most women I love tend to be 40+. I'm 22.

Why do I fall in love with women who I could probably never marry?
>>
File: 1391366907758.jpg (36 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1391366907758.jpg
36 KB, 630x354
>Meet grill
>Date grill
>Says she isn't looking for a relationship right now (find out it was borderline domestic abuse from ex)
>We grow closer every date anyway, she organizes dates too
>Realize I actually want to go on these dates. I am not nervous or anxious at all. I am just myself
>Totally relaxed with her
>Ex fucks with her again, this time police get involved
>Have one last very affectionate date. She slept on my shoulder when we went to see a shitty film. I carried her out the cinema in my arms to embarrass her. She sat on my lap in massage chair.
>Invites me back to hers. Fuck. Spoon all night. Sleep like a baby.
>Whenever I wake up for 5 days after I look in the mirror n have a smile on my face
>Week later she breaks it off, she shouldn't have slept with me because ex is "venom inside her" and she doesn't want me to fall in love with her when she feels she can't trust me
>Says she needs space as he is finally gone for good, might message me if she feels ready but she doesn't know when that will be

>Last 3 days whenever I look in the mirror I realise how much I feel like shit
>Friends noticing me staring blankly and not paying attention to anything when we were out for lunch this weekend
>Irritable as fuck
>Keep checking phone to see if there's a message from her despite no ringer

This girl to me must be what crack is to an addict.

I felt more comfortable meeting this girl for a fucking date than I do seeing a friend just walking down a street.
>>
>>27448837
The test is made in a way that there are no patterns. I don't know how a SAT looks like but the swedish one is like this:

Language.
WORDS (Just Swedish words. 5 choices pick the best one. You just gotta be lucky on these ones. 20pts total)
READING (Read a bunch of articles and answer the questions about them. 4 Choices. Depending on article this can be super tough. 20pts)
ELF (English test. Always really easy and I always ace it. 20pts)
MEK (Complete incomplete sentences. This can be tricky. 20pts)

Maths
Comparisions (You are given two things and you should compare them. Which box is bigger and so on. 20pts)
General math (Fractions, algebra, geometry show up here. 24pts.)
Maps and statistics (Can you read maps and stats? well then this is easy but extremely time consuming. have fun being incredibly stressed. 24pts)
NOG (These are math questions that require you to figure out how much info you need to answer the question. 5 choices so have fun guessing. 12pts)

And then you just compare the total score to the max 160. I'm gonna get raped again on the maths...
>>
File: i am nothing.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1144) Image search: [Google]
i am nothing.jpg
321 KB, 2048x1144
This girl (that I like and she knows I do) thought it would be funny to tell me she gave a guy a BJ last night.
She apparently was lying to get me mad because I did something "super not cool" (??) and now she wont txt me back.

I was gonna off myself before I met her. Shes always been so nice to me, inviting me out, giving me hugs when I need it, missing me when I'm gone. Once she came over and just laid next to me.
Legit my only reason to keep living is to she her face. I fell in love with her and I tried so hard not to.

I know its fucking stupid but I just wanna be happy and shit like this always happens. And it makes me think shes just faking everything and only keeps me around to make her feel better. I HATE THESE FUCKING THOUGHTS I JUST WANNA LIVE
>>
>>27445942
same here. she's been my coworker for about 3 years, i see her every day all day. her fiance is about to move in with her.
i love her but at this point i'd rather never see her again. i just want to move to another continent altogether.
>>
>>27449201
you shouldn't stress over such a fucking bitch
what kind of girl does that?
american women are surely weird huh
>>
File: 1445495572687.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1445495572687.png
199 KB, 786x826
>girl alternates from making me extremely happy to gut-wrenchingly miserable
>every time i try to leave her i puss out and end up with her again
i just want off this ride already
>>
File: American smug.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
American smug.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>27442935
You know what to do anon, you know what to do
>>
>>27449092
By patterns, I don't mean picking C-C-A-B-D on the answer sheet, I mean similarities that each version of the test share, most notably the way the questions and answers are worded.

For example, if you see a true-false question that says "All Scotsmen eat haggis", you should lean towards false, since a broad generalization using the word "all" is almost never true. This is only one (very simple) example of how question wording should influence your answers; of course there are many similar situations.

Though I suppose if you have problems with maths, this won't be of as much assistance.
>>
>>27449340
but i have no where else to go man.
I know I shouldnt worry about it but its not that easy to just forget it.
I fucking overthink everything and I probably wont be able to sleep tonight if she doesnt respond

Thanks tho I don't have anyone to talk to so it helps to type it out
>>
>>27440517
>I stopped trying to get Girls attention years ago
>Normally when I see/meet a girl I like, stalk her social media to help me compensate
>Today again
>Check all my Friends Friedlists
>Nowhere to be found
>Wtf.jpg
>This one guy knew her for years
>spend some more hours, still dont find shit
>wakemeup.exe
>>
I want a real long term relationship. Just a gf to love AND hate. Fuck being lonely
>>
>>27449491
I understand the feel. Anytime I meet a cute chuck stalk her for weeks straight but never have the balls to actually message her or anything
>>
>>27449487
you have r9k
just make what you want clear
if you want to fck her make advances
if you want to be her friend stay chill
however if she keeps bitching just fucking forget her, I know it sounds harsh but you'll feel a lot better
>>
>>27449447
No, I got that.

If only there was true false questions, haha. The only you can do is study math, study old tests and read a shit ton of books and read greek/latin.

but its a bit too late for that 12 days before the test.
>>
>>27440517
I'm on 4chan at 2am
>>
>>27449576
Online messaging is easy. Type some shit and press enter, feel your chest sink as you reread that dumb shit. That's easy. Try bringing yourself to open your mouth in person. I have such a hard time with that talking to other people at all much less a girl I like.
>>
>>27443217
I think they really are non-sentient. At least it really feels like it. They react to everything that is directly in their way but everything else is non existent to them. I hate myself even more for thinking like that but I can't deny that it seems to be true.
>>
>>27443217
THIS THIS THIS
Or maybe they're the smart ones for not thinking about petty shit or things they have no control over
I really don't know
Overthinking is a prime robotic feature
>>
>>27440517
I feel fucking replaced my best and only friend and I feel fucking angry and sad as fuck thinking about it. We're still good friends, but the thought of not being his best friend anymore pisses me off to no end. And, of course, I can't tell him anything because that'll only ruin the friendship and I have nobody else to speak to.
>>
>>27449653
>Online Messaging is easy
Cant type shit because of my fucking social retardness, I just dont know what I should type. And no, just trying to type anything doesnt work, alrdy tried.
Wat do?
>>
I've decided to stay away from porn and masturbation literally forever.

Easter ruined my plans of power through this stratigraphy book.

This week is going to be challenging. Browsing before bed.
>>
>>27449725
You have time to think what you gotta say online. Im like you and i always think twice before sending a message. Shit comes in real life
>>
>>27449725
You've never typed a single sentence and hovered over the enter button? Getting over that enter button is the worst part. People will talk about just about anything. "How was your day?" Done. Slap your dick on the enter key and call it a day.
>>
I have come to the conclusion that life is meaningless. For the longest time I believed that everyone one has a calling in life, but it turns out some of us never find that calling. That is if it exists in the first place. I am constantly envious of people who blindly go about their day to day lives living for themselves. I have no self. I spent all my years grinding away at video games and have little to show for it. I feel so alone and existentially lost and fear that I will die without ever having lived.
>>
>>27449796
I dont think you understood what I meant Whenever I text someone I dont know/ feel totall confortable Textin it goes like this:
>Open Chat
>Oshit
>Autism.exe is at 100%
>Autism.exe has now taken over your Brain
>You may now run around like a fucking retard while your Brain Functions and Common Sense have been lowered to 10% Functionality
>Write 2 sentences or nothing
>back away slowly
>>
>>27449876
I always feel like I text to much
like the person writes one sentence and my answer is a fucking wall text
>>
>>27440600
yeah dude i'm the same way, for me lifting usually helps
>>
>>27440517
all I want is her.... sometimes I think I want money or fame but i dont really care anyways and that stuff isj ust to fill up emptiness
>>
>>27440517
I'm a horse with a broken leg but no one has the heart to take me out back.
>>
>>27449942
relax
you'll reach a phase where even her won't fix anything up
>>
File: 1456018030505.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1456018030505.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
I've moved every 4 to 6 years since I was born for pretty much no reason and haven't kept in touch with any of my friends. But I have my bikes so it's okay
>>
>>27449780
I loved like 7 girls in my teens and it was pretty intense. The last ones were less strong and I felt I could control my feelings and forget them. I did.

Now I can't like anyone anymore as strong as before, but I hope this brain rewiring nofap programs promise works and that I meet a really nice gal to fall in love without regrets. Even with my unnatractiveness. I'd be fine just being rejected and keeping loving her.
>>
>>27442583
>fwb
jesus dude get off this board
>>
>>27450058
Iktf
Poorfag migrant family moved everytime a part of the family needed shelter and a biiger house or rent prices went up. It's been hell. I don't know how my mother is being able to pay for this apartment.
>>
I hate my life, and I wish that I were dead.
>>
current feel. i'm not feeling anything really. during the day i feel anxious or depressed, but right now i feel absolutely nothing. I'm browsing r9k at 3am. everyone is asleep, no cars on the street, no one is texting me or talking to me, i don't have to do things, nothing is happening. i want to prolong this as much as possible. because when day comes again it will just be boringfuck daily routine, go to work, work, come back from work. listen to people talk about things and become aware that my life is completely empty and aimless.
i just feel empty now but i don't feel bad about it. during the day it depresses me, but right now it doesn't.
I'll just go to sleep and have a shitty, boring, incoherent, waste-of-time dream.
>>
>>27442583
Try not to fuck this up, man. Try to think like the future better you would think. And you're certsinly not the first to go through this, so look u[ for stories in the internet.
>>
my dad gives me everything but at the same time treats me like total shit which is conflicting

also i hate people, i really really hate people
>>
>>27449491
>I stopped trying to get Girls attention years ago

this. its just not worth it.
my life is shit but at the same time i feel bad for bluepilled normies, i mean with all my hate to normies i feel bad for what woman are doing to them and that's saying alot
>>
File: r9k2016.png (415 KB, 1098x558) Image search: [Google]
r9k2016.png
415 KB, 1098x558
>tfw there is no good place for robots on the internet
>>
File: 1458723890629.jpg (18 KB, 183x266) Image search: [Google]
1458723890629.jpg
18 KB, 183x266
>lurking on facebook because im that bored
>cheking out the profiles of the people that went to high school with me
>they all have gfs/bfs
>posting pictures with their friends all the time
>they all have jobs and are going to college
>people are constantly tagging, liking and sharing stuff with them
>everyone seems so happy with life

It just made me realize how much of a social failure i am. I feel like a total piece of shit now.
>>
File: it-hurts-to-live.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
it-hurts-to-live.png
204 KB, 600x468
>>27440517
>brother is mentally disabled
>I'm autisitc and bipolar
>hardly smile
>antisocial
>manlet
>overbite
>robot to the core
>on the verge of being the next Elliot
>>
>>27443089
Ow. (Original senpai comment desu)
>>
>>27449615
thanks man it means a lot
really
>>
Everything feels...foggy and unmemorable. I feel like I just don't care anymore. Time is just blurring by and I'm just sitting here watching it. Is this actual meme-free depression?
>>
>>27440517
>have sex
>nasty sweaty, feels like a furnace in her
>masturbation is at least 10 times better
I feel like I was lied to.
Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>27449351
iktf anon

originalcomment
>>
File: 1458527845499.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458527845499.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
>voleyball in school
>school we share the hall with has class too
>everyone is playing
>only i am sitting on the bench looking because i didnt get picked (25 in class)
>50+ people are in there with me for the 40 or so minutes
>ocasionally notice them staring at me and laughing

Seriously fuck people, school shooters have a legitimate excuse
>>
i made the mistake of falling in love, and made the even bigger mistake of falling for someone very unstable. i have never felt more vulnerable in my life and i hate it
>>
>>27450730
That's a meme-free boredom (lack of positive stimuli)
>>
File: 1459031539136.jpg (131 KB, 1024x412) Image search: [Google]
1459031539136.jpg
131 KB, 1024x412
I want to stop browsing /r9k/ and frequenting /r9k/ Skype communities. I do it purely for entertainment and it takes up a lot of time since I basically browse/chat 24/7 and not all of that time is spent having fun
Sitting in one place all the time probably isn't healthy either
And I basically have no personality, no hobbies, can't hold one-on-one conversations about anything other Skype drama or emotions which aren't really gonna get me anywhere. Other people might talk about politics every now and then, but I don't know shit about any of that so most of what I talk about on Skype is quoting people, responding to image/news/video links or commenting on stupid arguments
If I stay in these groups I'll probably stay boring and have nothing to talk about forever
But whenever I take breaks I just get bored out of my mind because I have nothing to replace them with

ebiiin
also yeah I agree with some of the points in this screencap
>>
>>27441276
>then this whole subplot opens up that involves the president or something

hahahaha
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.