[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Feel Free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gurl.png (13 KB, 427x492) Image search: [Google]
gurl.png
13 KB, 427x492
I finally broke up with my manipulative bitch of a girlfriend, and I did it today for dramatic effect. I put up with her for a few more months than was necessary, but I wanted to be certain that I wasn't imagining this.

Of course I'm going to greentext this shit for you

>At GF's house with her family, eating a nice Easter lunch. (Parents are very religious, even more so than me)
>I act perfectly innocent while toying with her, asking her questions like:
>Do you think Jesus forgave Judas? and similar shit just to set her on edge
>After nearly everyone has finished eating, I tap my plastic cup with a fork while standing
>"Everyone, you've all made me feel so welcome into your family, and no matter what happens, I will never forget that."
>I produced a small box from my coat sleeve, walked over to my girlfriend, and got on one knee
>I could hear probably about half of the people gasp, many phones were taken out for impromptu pictures/videos (quick thinkers, some of them)
>Look up into my girlfriends face
>"Rebecca, I know what you did."
>Open up the box
>It's empty.
>"I know that you cheated on me with Jacob and Chadric (the irony is not lost on me), and I saw the pictures you sent to Tony. You are a soulless harpy and I hope you rot in Hell."
>Get up and leave, smiling at her family members as I walk out
>See her dad holding his head in his hands and her mother laughing into her hands (she's fucking crazy too, probably where her bitch daughter got it from)
>Drive home basically giggling the entire way because I had forgotten that Tony was there too
>My cellphone has blown up for the past hour, and I haven't answered a single text or voicemail. Not one.
>Feels good man

My only regret is that I didn't have the foresight to call over one of my chaps and have him record the entire thing. It probably would have gone viral.

So, robots, how has your Easter Sunday gone?

Pic unrelated btw
>>
>>27440456
That's hilarious if it's true, anon. I wish I could believe.
>>
File: 2345.png (274 KB, 614x531) Image search: [Google]
2345.png
274 KB, 614x531
>>27440456
Even if this isn't real, god bless, anon. God bless. Made my day
>>
>>27440456
Chadric? Really?
>>
>>27440559
>tfw Chad and Rick fuse together to make the ultimate alpha
>>
post the texts you are getting please.

For proofs. and lulz
>>
>>27440559
Funny how things work out, right? When I first came to 4chan to get /fit/ and get redpilled by /r9k/, I thought people were joking about Chads. But no, they are more than real, and if they aren't named Chad they have a similarly douchey name like "Brad" or "Stephen."
>>
>>27440602
this

prove it OP
>>
>>27440603
Or Nicholas. Don't forget Nick/Nicholas.
>>
>>27440456
post the pictures you lying faggot
or post literally any pictures you double nigger
>>
This is old spoiled pasta. Completely unedible.
>>
>>27440675
ayyyy
>tfw name nick
>>
>>27440859
>unedible
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.