[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come talk about your feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (45 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
9FPR1Vw.jpg
45 KB, 600x800
Bots my life has officially gone to shit.
>Four days ago, my roommate a friend and I were hanging out for spring break and we decided to smoke a blunt
>Go to the usual spot we hang out to smoke at
>Anonymous tip to the local police department about a drug concern
>Police catch us, take our stuff and charge us with UPM's
My life has gone to utter shit ever since that moment. I've hired a supposedly great lawyer but I still worry if I will lose my financial aid and my place in uni. My parents have disowned me and my girl won't even talk to me the same anymore. I just want to end it all.
>>
OP, you live in NY?

I work at a law firm and have clients who case similar charges. Are you going to a criminal court or summons court for it?
>>
>>27440428
all because of a little harmless weed. wow.
>>
>>27440450
>
Yes I live in New York and attend uni here. I believe I'm going to a summons court. My lawyer is trying to have the date postponed until around the end of May so I can take a drug class and clear it out of my system.
>>
>>27440428
kill yourself

gtfo back to /b/
>>
>>27440428
Fuck man over a bit of pot? I didn't even know you could get in trouble for this anymore. In Canada they MAYBE just take it away if they are real dicks.
>>
>>27440474
If a person is charged with UPM and has a lawyer who isn't terrible, chances are the worst they'll get is a violation for a charge other than pot (which seals in a year). If the lawyer is better, an ACD, which seals in a month. Or flat out dismissed and sealed pursuant to 160.55 of NY CPL.

Good luck. I believe you'll be fine either way, as long as you don't come out with the misdemeanor.
>>
>>27440531
>an ACD, which seals in a month.
6 months*
>>
>>27440428
you sound like a normie so i couldn't give a shit

probably came from facebook or misc once pepe/death threats/eggman blew up on there
>>
>>27440575
Honestly I don't even use Facebook. I've been lurking this website since cp was a rampant problem on /b/ etc. etc.
>>
>>27440575
Man you whiny fucks are annoying.
>"Get of M'website normieeeeee"
>tfw you think you own a website cause you're a fucking loser IRL
>>
>>27440611
>>27440649
nice samefagging normie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.