[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, why do you never talk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: sean-payton-f874cd6b185fcf04.jpg (585 KB, 1500x2048) Image search: [Google]
sean-payton-f874cd6b185fcf04.jpg
585 KB, 1500x2048
>Anon, why do you never talk?
>>
>>27440152
>"When I have something to say, I do. Now shut the fuck up, you made me lose my place."
>go back to reading
>>
>>27440222
O... K...? Weird.
>>
It's to dangerous, better not to take the risk.
>>
Do you really wanna know?
>>
>>27440152
constant abuse makes me fear saying something stupid or uninteresting
>>
File: 1433097591162.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1433097591162.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>27440538
>>27441184

Fucking this! It happens to me everyday. In fact it happened just now.

>be in car with friend
>we he's talking to me
>I bring up an inside joke we had for the longest time in relation to the subject
>he gives me that dumbfounded face that I hate so fucking much
>the face people give when what I'm saying, for some reason, doesn't make sense to them no matter how obvious and straightforward it is
>"uh okay that was random"
>me: you don't remember that, man?
>"uh okay I don't know what you're talking about, can you stop being weird"
>me: oh come on, you used to say that all the time
>at that point he just straight up ignored me
>me: sorry I even brought it up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.