[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it beta for an Asian guy in the west to date an Asian girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 426x640
Is it beta for an Asian guy in the west to date an Asian girl? As an Asian guy, I somehow feel like if I go for an Asian girl instead of a white girl, I'll taking the easier road because Asian girls are stereotyped as being "easy", whereas white girls are especially challenging to get as an Asian guy. Thoughts?
>>
You are legitimately fucked in the head for even thinking like this anon.
>>
>>27440048
This

Originally original
>>
>>27439563

50 years from now when China becomes a world power, asian guys will have an improved social status and be more prestigious in the eye of white women.

Kind of like in the 70s how bruce lee made asian men seem virile and tough.

women are swayed by the most trivial of things.
>>
>>27440135
Both of these things are nonsense. Bruce Lee wasn't considered a sex symbol by most women, at least not comparable to major male leads of the day. The guy was just your standard Cantonese manlet who made cheesy movies, except he happened to star in a couple with Chuck Norris.

>asian guys will have an improved social status and be more prestigious in the eye of white women.

Incorrect. Japan has been a major world power since the 1970s and it hasn't changed a thing except create a comparatively small niche of mentally unstable white girls who like effeminate asian men.

Why do non-white men hate their own women so much anyway?
>>
>>27440402
>Bruce Lee wasn't considered a sex symbol by most women

It's funny they talk about Bruce Lee as if he was some sort of male pop idol beloved by girls. The guy's fanbase in the West was essentially just white male nerds who liked Kung Fu films.
>>
I could never get serious with an asian-american girl knowing chad/tyler/luke could just cuck me at any time.
>>
>>27439563
That only applies to white males. You're asian so you're fine. Get a asian grill.
>>
>>27440482
then again, he has a valid point by bringing up influence on women due to media.

Jewish-controlled hollywood heavily promotes bm/wf pairings, if we somehow get to see asians infiltrating the movie industry i could imagine a severe shift going on.
>>
>>27440402
>anged a thing except create a comparatively small niche of mentally unstable white girls who like effeminate asian men.

Japan is a society that is over civilized.

The west is becoming a sexless and neurotic society just like Japan has been for the past 20 years.

Look at all the infantilizing trends that are taking hold in the west...it's eerily similar to the kawaii trend from japan. I think it's more than just a trend, it's symptomatic of something more. Maybe humans were never meant to be so over socialized and live under so many rules.

China is an emerging country, they are hungry and have a no-nonsense go-getter attitude. A lot of chinese workers in africa marry young african wives.

I think a polite but ambitious go getter chinese man can be very attractive in the eyes of any woman.
>>
>>27440482

He wasn't

But he gave prestige to the average asian guy.
After bruce lee, a lot of guys were wary of messing with the asian kids in the schoolyard.
>>
>>27440556
>China is an emerging country, they are hungry and have a no-nonsense go-getter attitude.

This changes nothing. Chinese people are actually vastly less likely to get White women since the cultural chasm is even more pronounced: Far more Confucian, money-orientated, pragmatic to a fault, less respectful of monogamy as a principle etc.

>A lot of chinese workers in africa marry young african wives.

Getting African women isn't an achievement.
>>
>>27440590
>After bruce lee, a lot of guys were wary of messing with the asian kids in the schoolyard.

This is your brain on /r/asianmasculinity.

>But he gave prestige to the average asian guy.

Your applying East Asian "face" ethics to Westerners.

Westerners don't look at Asians and think "hmm, a TV series with an Asian male lead, that raises his face by 2.5%". Same way White guys don't treat fucking non-White women as some sort of cause for national celebration, like Chinese guys do with non-Chinese women.
>>
>>27440606

African women are not like african american women. They have a traditional diet over there and a lot of them are thin and curvey.

Most oversea chinese workers that come to africa don't second guess themselves or make posts wondering if black women like asian guys or if my cock is big enough....

The chinese guys are not inhibited by self-doubt, they are hungry and have nothing to lose and they go for it.

that's masculine
>>
Unless the white girl is a weeb, oriental guys have no chance.
>>
>>27440629

They don't consciously do it.
But you can't deny the effect the mass media has on our perception.

Bruce Lee definitely had an impact on the perception people had of asian males in the 1970s.
>>
>>27440664
>They have a traditional diet over there and a lot of them are thin and curvey.

They're also statistically guaranteed to be dirt poor even compared to the average Chinese laborer these days. That's the real motivator.

>Most oversea chinese workers that come to africa don't second guess themselves or make posts wondering if black women like asian guys or if my cock is big enough....

If you're a Chinese guy, go search for something like "why don't white women like asian men?" on wenxue city or zhihu, can't type in Chinese characters because of restrictions on /r9k/, but there are thousands upon thousands of posts about this.

Chinese men are full of self-doubt. They prefer white women, as far as looks go, but consider themselves inferior to white men in looks since they are honest enough to acknowledge the implicit reality of finding another group's women more attractive than your own.

>that's masculine

It's a good work ethic, which is one part of masculinity, plenty of Chinese restauranteurs also had this work ethic, doesn't make them attractive to women in of itself.

Chinese men don't understand that Western women aren't like Chinese women. It's not just about passing exams to get a girl, you need to make her physically desire you on a one to one level.

Chinese people and White people are just fundamentally different in their outlook.
>>
>>27440707
>Bruce Lee definitely had an impact on the perception people had of asian males in the 1970s.

I think this is more what you wished was true rather than objective reality.

Bruce Lee's movies were not big blockbuster hits over here, because with the greatest of respect to the guy, he wasn't a particularly good actor and his films weren't particularly good either.
>>
>>27440482
>>27440402
He did have dozens of Chinese and Taiwanese models and actresses wanting to date him. He probably had a fair amount of white women swooning after him. That's partly why it was so crazy that he ended up marrying his average, nothing special wife.
>>
>>27440832
>He probably had a fair amount of white women swooning after him.

I doubt it was anything significant.

I explain the difference between white women and asian women here. >>27440750.

Asian men simply don't understand that white people are different, and project the values of Asian women onto White women, namely that all you need to get an attractive wife is sufficient status/capital. While this is true to a degree over here, being able to make women desire you on some level, physically or mentally, is far more potent.
>>
You know what's funny?

I'm white through and through but I often visit chinese or japanese websites that specialize in foreigner women.

On russian or western websites, the blonde women look a bit rough on the edges, like ex-strippers or drug addicts. But when I visit asian websites, all the blonde models they use are beautiful and innocent looking. not trashy.

I just think it's funny that asian men have a better eye for beautiful white women than most white men.
>>
>itt white guys trying to dictate how asian guys think
nah..in general...
asian guys prefer asian girls. vice versa
white guys prefer white girls. vice versa
21st century asian women are looking for money > looks, not saying looks don't matter. the sex is even less important. they'd prefer you can't fuck them since it gives them an excuse to fuck somebody better looking than you. can't speak for white women on this shit.
which ethnicity a woman prefers depends a lot on the environment in which she was raised.
goes both ways. she saw a lot of asian guys around, she'd hit that, she went to a white school, she prefs that. unless she was raised in an environment which negatively damaged her perception fo that ethnicity, she would prefer it.
>>
>>27440799
He did have an impact. MMA, martial arts movies, it's undeniable. The number of times white people randomly make Bruce Lee references (I know it's ancedotal) to me is really high.
>>
>>27440629
You really don't think it's the same? Face and social status/grace are literally the same thing. Yes people you see on TV impact your real world perception. Otherwise people who look like Bond or Grace Kelly wouldn't have as much clout as they do. Maybe we would still like girls who look like Mona Lisa instead.
>>
>>27439563
If you can speak English, you have a 2/5 chance of getting a white girl. It's not as hard as you think. If even 1% of the American white female population likes Asian guys, that's 2.6 million white girls.

My perception was that 1/3 of whites are negative, 1/3 neutral and 1/3 positive towards us, so the numbers aren't nearly as unfavorable as hollywood makes you think.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.