[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody get in here and convince me to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Somebody get in here and convince me to kill myself
>>
you will never kill as many jews like Hitler did.
>>
>>27439001
Hitler himself probably havent killed many jews, so there is not really a big problem.
>>
You're life sucks ass. If you try to improve your life you will always be chasing the next thing and never satisfied. Even if you can create a life that is good, you will not be happy because you will be tied down by your possession, your social obligations, and your job. You will never be satisfied. If you don't try to improve yourself you will continue to wallow in hopelessness indefinitely. If you go the route of virtue you will fall into a trap because you will reject certain parts of yourself that you deem to be "wrong." If you go the route of maximum pleasure you will ruin your body and mind with excess. If you try to find happiness in people they will eventually hurt you, betray you, or leave you.
>>
>>27439115
I know all this, something more depressing please. Preferably about how no one will ever love me or care if i died.
>>
>>27439217
Most are indifferent, because you're probably no one special, with nothing much to differentiate you from most others, and some hate you because they can see how awful you really are independant of social conventions of niceness. The few that do love you haven't really known you, they have only ever known the personality you project when you're with them, so they don't really love you, just the personality that you project. If you have nothing to offer people they won't stick around, even if they're the lowest of the low, because they don't want to be brought down or bored by you.
>>
>>27438966
Just grab a mirror, faggot.
>>
>>27438966
There's no point to life. We're all trapped into a limited computer generated experience. History as we know it never existed - human existence only began around 1000 years ago or so. Every historical document ever made was forged, so no, don't believe history books they are all made up by the cynical and cruel programmer of this world that wants to see people suffering and getting tortured for his own amusement - or whatever kind of reaction or emotion this despicable being gets from seeing animals fighting and killing each other for survival, if he does have any emotions at all.

We're as relevant as a dead fly in the wall of a toilet. There is no point to fighting or loving - you'll die at some point, and death by itself is not even relevant - your body will decompose and disappear in ashes, and nothing in the universe will change.

Now you can either keep living your life normally or die - which will happen someday anyway. Only remember that you have information and more importantly, you have a choice - most people don't have that.
>>
>>27439115
>If you try to find happiness in people they will eventually hurt you, betray you, or leave you.

This is the only part that's wrong. That only happens sometimes. It's really your only option to keep trying to find happiness in close, meaningful relationships with people.
>>
I appreciate the response, but I meant get on omegle r9k and convince me to kill myself, just so you guys know.
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
blox
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.