[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian women love blond haired blue eyed guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: the-natural1.png (470 KB, 807x527) Image search: [Google]
the-natural1.png
470 KB, 807x527
I'm 6'3 220lbs surfer dude sort of looking dude and I always catch the asian ladies looking at me. They don't even try to look away when I catch them in the act and they maintain eye contact with me.
>>
I'm a 6'0 140 lb. skeleton and i always catch the asian ladies avoiding eye contact with me. when i do make eye contact with them they get a look of disgust on their face and look away.
>>
>>27438849
So you're an attractive man and women are attracted to you? What a fucking revelation mind=blown. Such an original and useful thought you have expressed here, I for one am blown away by your insight.
>>
>>27438861

Sucks to be you I guess...

I think opposites attract...I don't get much attention from white women...they either feign disinterest or just dont care about me. But the women that dig me the most are asian ladies...rice queens or shy nerd ivy league types...don't matter...I always catch them staring at me.
>>
>Be 21 and 5'9
>Blonde hair and blue eyes
>Asian ladies look at me occasionally, not too much
>Fucking 15 year old brother is 6'1, amazing brown light hair and blue eyes
>Fucking Asian girls constantly look at him, including ladies

fucc
>>
Nobody likes blond blue-eyed guys.

Source: I am one.
>>
>>27438849
I'm a 6'4 230lbs cool guy. I have a 9 inch dick with 6 inch girth. Ladies looks at me all the time. Because I am such a cool guy.
>>
>>27438911

I surf on a few of the beaches near santa barbara. Lots of nerdish ivy-league premed asian girl types come to take walks alone on the beach.

I'm a beach bum and I've only got my highschool diploma so I always thought those types wouldn't give a shit about a guy like me...but boy was I wrong. If you look good are tall blond and blue eyed, asian women are always happy to have you come chat them up and stuff. I've had some rub sunscreen on my back just 15 minutes after meeting them...lol

you can't trust stereotypes...every girl is the same underneath.
>>
>>27439020
Problem is I don't live in a multi-ethnic country like America, and around 75% of my country are blond women, which sucks because they don't want a blond man.
>>
>>27439049
Germanic women like the muslim micropenis now. Thanks, Merkel.
>>
>>27438849
Why haven't you smashed that sweet & sour pussy yet?
>>
>>27439070
>Germanic women like the muslim micropenis now. Thanks, Merkel.

Germanic women want to fuck them. Not marry them.

Unfortunately for them, I'm not marrying leftovers.
>>
>>27439071

I wasn't good looking in highschool so I got rejected a few times by girls I liked when I asked them out and I lost the stomach for asking girls out.

as I matured with age, I grew out of that phase and became good looking but I'm still kind of wary and suspicious of women.

I guess I just got used to jacking off and don't feel like going out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>27438849
how can you see them looking at you OP they have no eyes
>>
>>27438849
5ft 10, 160lb, blue eyed, dark haired. Still deemed attractive. What's your point?

I'm starting to think it's more about facial structure.
>>
>>27439285

My point?
"Asian women love blond haired blue eyed guys "

if you are reasonably attractive, being blond and blue eyed is a plus when it comes to asian women
>>
File: asian facial features.jpg (20 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
asian facial features.jpg
20 KB, 376x400
>having yellow fever
you need to get glasses
>>
>>27439358

asian women have blond surfer dude fever
>>
>>27439338
But you know what one factor beats all that when it comes to those features? Being white.
>>
Yeah because Asian men treat their own women like crap.

This one Vietnamese lady I know has a life like this:

> 3 jobs
> does ALL the cooking for her house of 10
> does ALL the cleaning for her house of 10
> takes care of her elderly in-laws (grandma, grandpa)
> somehow is also doing all the housework for her brother in law who lives with her
> her husband and her keep separate finances, so they don't even share the money
> despite all this she gets served at meals last because she is the youngest in the home and female
>>
>>27439392

Don't kid yourself.
Being white is a definite advantage but there is more to it than that.
>>
If you're white, you have potential to escape robothood. Don't waste it
>>
And then a white lady I know married a Vietnamese guy.

She:

> learned to cook Vietnamese food and made it for him every day
> took care of his elderly parents until they died
> did all the housework for them and their kids

And what happened when her husband died?

> his family disowned her for being white and their kids for not being fully Vietnamese

Honestly, why would an Asian girl want to marry into a culture like this??
>>
>>27439463
ouch that's heartless
>>
>>27439443
>Being white
Usually, that is all it takes.
>>
>>27439502
Yeah. The culture is mean and racist.

Middle eastern culture is worse.

Why would any woman want any guy who isn't white? It's the only culture where women aren't treated like shit.
>>
>>27439508

I'm just a dumb highschool graduate that spends his free time surfing, playing videogames while living on my trust fund.

Besides my good looks, I haven't got that much going for me. Being white isn't enough to make up for my weaknesses...

It's not like a master's thesis in molecular biology or pharmacology.

Some of the girls I meet are really educated and are working on their second or third degrees! I'm just surprised they're that much into me.
>>
>>27439573

I always thought really educated women were exclusively into very educated men but that's just because they don't get to socialize with anyone else so they are forced to date each other.

I'm a car mechanic and I totally fit the stereotype...lol

from my experience, working class girls like waitresses or hairdressers are the most wary of men like me so they are a tough nut to crack

but the easiest women are ivy-league and professional types. They rarely get attention from a real man and they are starving for that, you know what I mean? They kind of seem desperate for a real guy.

I don't pretend to be anything else than what I am and I think that comes off as charming. These girls know what to exepct from me and they want it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.