[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots. I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow. Should I check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449786122600.jpg (6 KB, 89x120) Image search: [Google]
1449786122600.jpg
6 KB, 89x120
Hi robots.

I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow. Should I check in and share photos of my new anime life?
>>
Nah, some dickhead weeb is already doing this after his Japanese sugoi fantasy didn't exactly live up to expectations.

Now, he has to literally force himself out of his broom closet at night and take crappy photos in order to cope with his huge fuck up.
>>
>>27438831

Atari maida, anon-kun. Go to kakkoii places and take subarashi photos for us.
>>
>>27438831
As long as they aren't thumbnails like what you just posted, sure.
>>
LISTEN UP ANON HERE IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO
>go to a maid cafe and get omurice that says /r9k/ on it
>go to a gaijin friendly soapland and get the full package, report back with details
>go to melonbooks in akiba and buy a shit ton of lewd mangos, wrap them up and bring them back with you
>go to animate cafe and try to make some friends there
>take a shinkansen trip to the country and ride around on a bike & take alot of pictures
>go to a shrine and say a prayer that we all find GF's
>find a good yakiniku place
>get blackout drunk
>go to a pachinko parlor
>go to the electronics store in nipponbashi

ONEGAI ANON, PLEASE LIVE IT UP FOR US UNFORTUNATE ONES
>>
>>27440543

God tier list, do it OP.
>>
>>27440543

so, baby's first trip to tokyo.
>>
>>27438975
lmfao, I'm gonna be going to japan in a couple years time and I laugh everytime I see someone posting like
"ugh, japan sucks and everybody is a work drone ,no one likes fun, its not clean, I've got no one to talk to"

when they're probably antisocial as shit and went expecting opportunities to come to them.
There's so much fun shit to do in Japan that's far better than a lot of the things western countries have to offer, but you actually have to go out and find them first.

Including a hot qt asian gf
>>
>>27440694
>not making these things mandatory
virgin faggot who doesnt know the sweet spots in nippon and probably got a hotel by the airport and not getting a comfy airbnb deal detected, i bet you never been to the capcom arcade, kyoAni studio or softmap you goddamn pleb
hang yourself for being such a disgrace
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.