[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He fell for the all women are whores meme >he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 360x540
>He fell for the all women are whores meme
>he doesn't realize the sweet shy feminine cutie that are wife material exists but has so many suitors she is locked up by the time she turns 18-20. It's just that you are not good looking, rich enough to smart enough for her
>>
>>27438755
>It's just that you are not good looking, rich enough to smart enough for her

Then she doesn't care about love, making her a whore.

What's your point?
>>
>>27438755
oh man its too bad i'm not rich enough to smart enough for her

if i could smart enough for here that would be so dope
>>
>>27438772

She has thousands of suitors, why wouldn't she pick the one with the best genetics and ability to support her children?
>>
>>27438772
like you can't fall in love with someone who has their shit together enough to be successful? Or did you expect her to fall in love with you over Skype once you bought her something off her Wishlist? Fucking, duh
>>
>>27438755
There are two types of "wife" material women. There is the type you described, who isn't that smart so she goes for the jock type and ends up with a broken heart multiple times. Then there's the intelligent type, the type that knows what she is looking for and can become a lifelong companion and friend for someone she is compatible with.
>>
>>27438755
Are we getting brigaded? We had the same thread yesterday
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 400x624
>>27438772

Fox meet grapes
>>
i knew i wasnt good enough :(((
>>
>>27438846
I would never be able to meet this kind of women so it's better to ignore their existence instead of beating myself up over them
>>
Fuck off, marriage only exists so that women can keep their money printers under their control by law, and even if their piggy bank is smart enough to gtfo she can still take half his shit and leech his earnings for the rest of his life.
I cannot understand why anybody could ever be interested in a relationship of any kind. The media makes us think that people love each other unconditionally, but in reality if they're not your family everybody has some ulterior motive no fucking matter what, and especially in relationships.

Tldr humans fucking suck, why would you want to lay with a shitty manipulative ape, ffs.
>>
>he fell for the not all women are whores meme
top cuck
>>
>>27438755
>Says women are whores is a meme
>Women chooses the person with most money

While I don't believe all women are whores, that's basically what you proved in the 2nd line.
>>
>>27439003

A whore is someone who fucks anybody. The opposite of a whore is someone who is highly selective

>he feel for memes so hard he can't think logically, no wonder no girl ever picks you
>>
File: 1.jpg (186 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
186 KB, 1366x2048
SEA girls are where it's at

I'm tellin ya
>>
>>27439101
No it isn't, a whore, aka a prostitute, is someone who sleeps for financial gain. If you want to twist the meaning of a word to suit your narrative that's fine. But that isn't the definition of a whore.
>>
>>27439184
what's a whore then?

is there a male equivalent
>>
>>27439212
nope, men and women are not equal, there is no male equivalent.
>>
>>27439162
you've probably never even talked to one and are a just dumb memeing weeb
>>
>>27439232
females shouldnt be allowed to want things

I think them wanting stuff makes them whores

agree on the male>female point
>>
>>27439101
A whore is someone who fucks someone else for money. Just what the OP described.
>>
>>27439260
a whore is a female who wants anything. makes me laught desu. females are subhuman

females should just be rounded up and be slave fuckers.

love is a lie. copulation is the only real truth
>>
File: 2.jpg (178 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
178 KB, 1366x2048
>>27439239
Dont be mean senpai. I happen to be a SEA neet. we dont have neetbucks out here so we have to work at some point.

the cash flow attracts minimum wage qt's
>>
So much anger and frustration on this board.
>>
>>27438755
>wife material girl that is not shallow
>you're not rich enough for her
You're so retarded you deserve to be on R9K.
>>
>>27439328
some are extreme parodies.

It's the non-extreme one's you should be worried about. they actually believe their shit
>>
Am I shallow for liking a girl because she's qt?
>>
>>27438755
Let's keep this meme alive so robots remain lonely forever. This keeps the robots from accidentally dirtying up the gene pool.
>>
>>27439212
The definition of a whore, is just a prostitute, a gigolo would be the closest for a man I guess.
>>
>>27438755
The sad truth is that normalfags that are attractive and succesful pair off with each other instead of randomly deciding to fuck total autistic losers like us.
>>
>>27439416
Dont confuse hardworking professionals with petty opportunistic bitches
>>
It hurts even more when you meet one of them then realize you're not good enough, and then you see their boyfriends and see that you don't measure up in the slightest. I've met some good looking girls that had awesome personalities and were sweet. Must be nice I guess.
>>
I am sweet, shy, feminine, and cute.

Where is my selection of prime men?

I'm 22 years old and a kissless virgin. The only men that have liked me have been mentally ill.
>>
>>27439506
I mean I'd tell you I was possibly one of them but I'd come off as thirsty and you'd instantly find me unnatractive
>>
>>27439506

No offense, but I've never met a girl over a 5/10 that was a virgin past 15/16 years old. You're either a super rarity or not as cute as you think.
>>
File: i.jpg (16 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
16 KB, 720x540
>>27439506
yeah, and I'm a qt asian gril with an interesting nose
>>
>>27438879
Pls stop this cringeworthy psuedophilosophy bullshit thx
>>
>>27439541
No, I am just very religious.
>>
You right anon.
>qtp2t in one of my classes
>artsy type, but not tumblr
>doesn't drink or party
>not a whole lot of friends to corrupt her
>always surrounded by like 4 dudes trying to get with her
I'd try, but I don't wanna be an orbiter like them
>>
>>27439323
Are you implying pic related is a cutie? She looks like an average asian to me, also those wide nostrils look like a nigger's.
>>
>>27439580
>No, I am just very religious.
That's just as bad a trait like a mental problem.
>>
>>27438755

What the fuck are you talking about? Women don't get married at 18-20.

What you're implying is that females will have premarital sex with rich men.

Therefore, whores.
>>
>>27438755
Thank you for saying there is no point in bothering getting a gf if you didn't like one up while you were younger.
>>
>>27438837
>he fell for the women mate with the best men for them meme

Women make horrible fucking decisions if left to their own devices.
>>
>>27438755
Yeah op. i know. Worst part is i keep to myself because of an illness. I feel like i could be good enough with women to get one of the sweet shy feminine cuties, and thats my favorite too. I even have girls say behind my back that im hot/cute etc.
But im nearly 30 now. having never had a real gf, spending most of my days inside on the computer wasting my life away.
Kinda want to die desu.
>>
>>27438772

Looks and personality are still important. You can't love someone who grosses you out. Disney movies aren't real.
>>
>>27439807
Agreed. There is a reason why there are so many single mothers. Women are horrible mate selectors.
>>
>>27438879

I'm not familiar with that fable, although I've heard the term sour grapes, so can someone explain it to me?

Is this just the pseudo-intellectual way of saying U JUST JELLY?
>>
>>27439747
This behaviour is why no one likes you.
>>
>>27438977

No, marriage exists to keep women faithful and loyal, and women have decided they can opt out at any time.
>>
>>27439352
>le snarky redditor
>>
>>27438837
>Lamar the crack dealer has the best genes and abilities
>LeCrossaint the "modern artist" has the best genes and abilities
Women's sexual drives are molded by society and their instincts, you believe that women would choose what's best for humanity, but you're wrong because women can be easily decieved because their instincts don't work on our modern society.
>>
>>27439101

A slut is someone who fucks anybody. A whore (aka a harlot, a prostitute) fucks people for money or goods or services.

A whore uses their body for material gain. A whore trades sex for something of value.
>>
>>27439506
>Where is my selection of prime men?

They lost interest when you got too old.

Throughout human history, most people died at like 33. At 22, you're already 2/3 of the way there.
>>
>>27440332
>A slut is someone who fucks anybody.
There is no such slut.
>>
>>27439774
Well, then don't complain about being alone, because girls like me are all over the place in churches and single as can be.
>>
>>27440372

True, a slut will not fuck just anybody, just anybody who turns her on.

A slut has sex because she loves sex, she doesn't need to be paid for it. Sex is the goal.

A whore has sex for money, and probably feels no connection with sex at all. Sex is just a means to an end. Money is the goal.
>>
>>27440430

Does this "prime man" have to belong to the same church as you?
>>
>>27440468
No but he has to be willing to convert and go with me every week to church.
>>
>>27440526

Are you upset that you are a virgin, or are you staying celibate until marriage?
>>
>>27440526
Would it matter if I'm genuinely a convert or I just play along?
>>
Tipping my fedora to all the Rational Men of Intelligence(tm) ITT.

My advice to all y'all is: jst b urselves :^)))
>>
>>27439556
You're wrong.
>>27439830
It's more than that. It's a metaphor for someone going through lengths to justify their inability to achieve something by demonizing it.
People on /r9k/ hate women, and those people often can't get a woman. People on tumblr hate men, and those people often can't get a man.

>inb4 buzzwords
>>
>>27439352

what will it take for you to fix your fucking brain and realise that women are not perfect?
>>
>>27440958

The perfect ones are just outside your league
>>
>>27440110

Those are trash women, not the high class ones I am talking about. The ones I am talking about have good family background and are looking for a mate who is good looking and can provide
>>
>>27439855
This is a really desperate view of marriage
>>
>>27440452
That's not a slut. That's a regular person.
>>
>>27438755
they are all whores

no exception
>>
>>27438772
You giant faggot. What do you think people fall in love with? Niceness? Assburgers? They fall in love with looks, charisma and confidence. We have You Love you Lose threads every day that work on looks alone, fool.
>>
>>27441825

No, it was because the guy was trash. Just got to be Chad and then she will worship the ground you walk
>>
>>27440735
>It's more than that. It's a metaphor for someone going through lengths to justify their inability to achieve something by demonizing it.
>People on /r9k/ hate women, and those people often can't get a woman. People on tumblr hate men, and those people often can't get a man.

I assume people on r9k hate women due to past experiences with women.

Maybe they can't get a woman. But that could be because they were taught by women all their lives how women want to be treated, they do that, and then find out that women actually prefer men who are assholes, criminals, and narcissists.

They believe women when they say what they want, and then see women going for something completely different, and hate them for their deception.
>>
>>27440958

Can people stop saying "not perfect" as a way to justify any and every shitty behavior?

Saying "nobody's perfect" doesn't justify all their horrible fucking actions/decisions.
>>
File: ThisBullshitPepejpg.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
ThisBullshitPepejpg.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27438755
>all women aren't whores
>the ones that aren't have many "suitors"
>>
>>27441751

Why do you think "Thou should not commit adultery" is one of the Ten Commandments?

Marriage is about making sure that men don't get cuckolded and end up raising Jamal's baby.

Without a spiritual view of marriage, women revert to their primal nature and are total fucking sluts who make horrible decisions when it comes to mating.
>>
>>27441782

Sluts have more sex than a regular person.

What do you think a slut is?
>>
>>27441825
>You get that feeling of everything turning to ash in your mouth.

This.

>I just can't look at women the way I once did.

Having illusions destroyed can be painful, but I think a painful truth is better than a comfortable lie.
>>
>>27442903

People fall in lust with looks, charisma, and confidence.

That's why, after the novelty wears off, after the rush wears off (which women misinterpret as love), they say they "don't love someone anymore", when really it's just the novelty/dopamine that they have gotten bored of.
>>
>>27443107
A derogatory term manbabys use for a woman who wont sleep with them
>>
>>27443205

So a woman who fucks 10,000 men is equivalent to a woman who fucks 1?

No.

Only sluts think "You're just jealous that I won't have sex with you."

Modern feminism is all about avoiding responsibility and shame.
>>
>>27443179
>i'm a real gentleman with a great personality
>rich, attractive, successful men can't have good personalities
I'm lmaoing at your lyfe
>>
File: 1455740224130.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1455740224130.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>27443348

Oh so you're a great guy? This is what women think about great guys:
>>
>>27439855
This is manipulating them for our gain instead.
>>
File: wre.jpg (70 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
wre.jpg
70 KB, 719x960
>tfw you find that 1 in 10,000 girl
>she's KV up until she meets you
>she supports every decision you make
>she takes care of herself
>she's not weirded out that you're obsessed with her
>tfw you hurt her feelings twice and she forgives you
>she speaks 3 languages
>she actually has a sense of humor
>tfw red pilling her
>over time it's possible to mold her into an even more perfect gf

don't lose hope bots
>>
>>27443501

Marriage doesn't manipulate women. It's there to teach women to be loyal. It keeps them in check so society doesn't become unstable and crumble like it's motherfucking Africa or your average black ghetto in America.
>>
>>27439506
post pic with timestamp. wow, i am just so original
>>
>>27443414

Because they weren't rich/attractive enough

Nothing turns a woman on like seeing other women desire a man. If the husband has a billion female followers and hot secretaries, I guarantee the wife wouldn't even dare having an affair
>>
>>27443515
>none of that will ever happen in my life
>>
>>27443558
>Nothing turns a woman on like seeing other women desire a man.

I agree. Women let other women do the choosing for them.

>If the husband has a billion female followers and hot secretaries, I guarantee the wife wouldn't even dare having an affair

I don't know. I mean, she might be afraid of losing him. But if he actually does have tons of women who want him, he might be cheating on her, and she might know about it, and figure she might as well cheat too.

Never assume a woman will stay loyal. Never.
>>
>>27438801
I think it's funny that you made a typo too.
>>
I partly agree OP.

I think I just ended up lucky, my girlfriend is one who has never had sex with anyone before except me, and she's sweet, caring, funny. Honestly see her and I staying together, been together for over a year now.

They are out there robots.
>>
>>27443574
you really never know. i had accepted that i was going to be alone forever and wasn't even sad about it anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 666x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 666x403
>>27443515

Kek, spoken like a true virgin.

I am a bona fide Chad with a 9/10 fiancee. I can tell you how to actually keep a woman loyal. You work out, dress well and make yourself extremely attractive and let other women flock to you. Women are the ultimate mimetic desire followers, they are attracted to guys other women find attractive. I make it a point to go to a fancy restaurant in suites in my porsche 911 once a week and let women in there eye fuck me. I'll also take her to bars/clubbing every couple of weeks (don't want to build a gut) and awash myself in female attention. Women are very social and territorial animals, they sense others encroaching in their turf, they will bind you tight and fuck your brains out
>>
>>27443680

Love is temporary.
>>
>>27443704
>restaurant in suites
No amount of pussy would make me okay with being this inarticulate.
>>
>>27443704

Also, wear a wedding ring anywhere you go even though you are not married. Women find it absolutely irresistible. As a good looking man, your chances of chatting up a hot young thing doubles or triples if you wear a wedding band
>>
>>27439830
It's not quite "u jelly?" it's something more than that

A fox was walking through the forest one day when he saw a bunch of grapes hanging from a branch. He was feeling quite hungry, and the grapes looked very tasty and nice, so he decided to eat them.

Unfortunately, the grapes were too high. Although he jumped and leapt as high as he could, he simply couldn't reach them.

A squirrel came by. Unlike the fox, the squirrel could climb up the tree and easily eat the grapes. The squirrel was about to do so to eat the delicious grapes, when the fox said

"Huh! Those grapes are probably sour anyway! I don't even want to eat them!"

When in fact Anon, he did very much want to eat them, but was pretending that he didn't want them because he had been embarrassed by his inability to get them.
>>
>>27443718
No it isn't. It's as permanent as mortality.
See divorced couples? They were never in love.

If you love someone, it is forever. Day after day, no matter what.
>>
>>27443718
I've seen it last.

My parents and other family members have been together for years, and they most certainly are in love still.
>>
>>27438879
this is actually really relevant to most of this board
>>
>>27440110
This.

>>27441617
Not going to change anyone's opinion on the internet but you're clueless. Maybe "good" women exist but even 1% of women being good is too high a figure. I have yet to meet one. I'm almost 30, dated extensively and have yet to meet one. There are women who put up a "good" front. That might be why you think they exist, but date them for a while and the illusion falls apart. Women generally only like 2 types of guys, total losers like that guy mentioned, Lamar and LeBaugette, and old money rich kids. Neither group are good men in any sense. What of self made rich guys you ask. Women will tolerate them but working for your money is boring at best, insecure at worst in the minds of women. What this shows is that women don't care about a man's character at all. They only care about what he has or what feelings he can evoke i.e. bad boy thugs and artists.

I'm a good looking guy, charming, etc, the sort robots might hate but I really don't have it any better because I'm self aware. I'm a good guy too, legitimate good character, the thing that actually matters. Women don't care about that, I'm a good enough judge of character to know they like me for my looks and perceived social value. If women can't love you for your character, they can't truly love anyone, even "Chad".
>>
File: 1378917904954.jpg (12 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1378917904954.jpg
12 KB, 195x195
>>27443680
>my girlfriend is one who has never had sex with anyone before except me

>He actually believes this

Look at him and laugh boys.
>>
>>27443911
>See divorced couples? They were never in love.
>If you love someone, it is forever. Day after day, no matter what.

That's a deluded male concept of love. Men are the hopeless romantics. Men write the love songs. Men write the love poems. Women just take take take all the adoration.

No. Women say all the time that they "fell out of love" with a guy. Or "I love you, but I'm not in love with you." Usually because they get bored or unhappy.

You could argue if it ends then it was never true love.

You could also argue that women's concept of love is always conditional.
>>
>>27443930

Different generations, different times, different moral values, a time when technology wasn't an arms-length away constantly presenting 100 options to cheat every minute of every day.

People are only as faithful as their options.

I'm guessing your parents haven't even heard of Tindr.
>>
>>27444043
Women are incapable of love, because they are always looking for the next best thing, whereas a man could fuck the same pussy for 40 years, if he knew that pussy was his.
>>
>>27444043

>implying females are capable of love
>>
>>27444013
I have some additional points to add.
-I'm seeing a lot of talk about virgins. I'm dating a girl who I know for sure hasn't slept with any other guys. Even she is far from "good".
-Thinking the problem is white women, western culture, or the times is all totally wrong. Women are the same everywhere and always have been. If they act nice, it's because they're forced too i.e. islam. Left to their own devices, they're terrible and left to their own devices is their true character.
-The only people who have a good time with women are stupid "Chads". Have what women want and are too dumb to see them for what they are. Ignorance is bliss as usual but that sort of life is no life at all, I would rather be dead than a moron.
>>
File: 1458586733062.png (1 MB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1458586733062.png
1 MB, 2652x2004
>>27444013
>What this shows is that women don't care about a man's character at all. They only care about what he has or what feelings he can evoke i.e. bad boy thugs and artists.

This.
>>
>>27444087
Doubt they have to be honest.

I agree it's probably more difficult of a thing to accomplish nowadays, just look at divorce rates. However, I still think it's possible and there are good people out there.
>>
>>27444036
I literally broke her hymen. And I know her personality. It was ages of dating before we got together, and even then months and months before we slept together.

One of her friends when drunk also said outright that my gf has never slept with anyone before.
>>
>>27443704
>narcissistic personality disorder: the post
you must not be that much of a chad if you have to do all of that legwork to keep your girl loyal
my girl lost her virginity to me after being a kv for 19 years, what about your fiancee? how many cocks have been in that hole before you put a ring on her?
>>
>>27444115

I agree.

A man wants a woman to call his own. But women resent this, and want to buck that off. Within every woman is the soul of a saboteur.

The Predatory Female, 1992:
>If an individual fails to understand that a female's charms are never given, only loaned, he is doomed to exploitation. The male must constantly remember that there is absolutely no such entity as an exclusive use of a woman's sexual favors. There are always other men, and sometimes women. The man's innate desire to possess a female, to have his own little sex doll and intimate companion, is his biggest vulnerability. A predatory female will use this weakness to lead him into a trap and destroy him.
>>
>>27444311
>believing a single word from the vaginal jew

If she was over the age of 16 when you started dating there's no way she was a virgin, but keep being denial boyo.
>>
>>27438755
>It's just that you are not good looking, rich enough to smart enough for her
contradicting yourself op
she is just another normie whore then.
>>
>>27440526

you're fuckin garbage then
>>
>>27444372
truth is, if you have any sexual experience you know the difference between virgin pussy and non virgin pussy. enjoy the crippling cynicism though
>>
File: w_h_5.png (298 KB, 839x2172) Image search: [Google]
w_h_5.png
298 KB, 839x2172
>>27444311
You're a retarded gay faggot
>>
>>27444367
>But women resent this, and want to buck that off. Within every woman is the soul of a saboteur.

No, that's not quite right.

A woman has a biological imperative to find someone she can mate with that has the best possible genes, and whoever she is currently with, is irrespective of this goal.

A woman can be in a relationship with a beta bitch boy, because that's a person who can provide for her, but what she really wants is the genes of Ted Bundy inside her womb.
>>
>>27440526
khv catholic fag here m'lady,
don't let these impure roastie whores bring you down.
>>
File: 1459051405856.jpg (32 KB, 366x440) Image search: [Google]
1459051405856.jpg
32 KB, 366x440
>tfw fell for the MGTOW meme
>now a 24 year old virgin with no friends

Fuck you guys.
>>
>>27444356

But women like narcissists. A narcissist has confidence. Maybe they have too much confidence, but it's always better to err on the side of more of what women want than less.
>>
>>27444469
post the follow up of the roastie crying and begging for forgiveness, gets me harder than diamonds
>>
>>27444483
You lose your virginity FIRST, and THEN go your own way. You can't enjoy going your own way until you glimpse the true nature of women, you dumbass gay faggot
>>
File: zE3VxqP[1].jpg (276 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
zE3VxqP[1].jpg
276 KB, 1129x1600
>implying

Fuck off OP.
>>
File: 1437180402011.jpg (32 KB, 150x402) Image search: [Google]
1437180402011.jpg
32 KB, 150x402
>>27444170

At least someone knows what they're talking about
>>
>>27444491
>a narcissist has confidence
not really, it's almost always a grandiose web of lies to keep the attention on them because narcissists feed on the attention and validation they get from being admired. my 6'2 gorgeous narcissist friend's gf broke up with him because she couldnt handle his bullshit anymore
>>
>>27444523
I don't have it :( Le reddit OP deleted it, and I've never found the screen cap, but I have heard that the whore ended up going to therapy and stuff. Feels good man
>>
>>27444526

>Implying you need to lose your virginity to know the true nature of women

Fuck off, no succubus is gonna steal my mana.

Look at this board, it's easy enough to discover woman's true nature if you've been here the tiniest amount of time.
>>
>>27444554
yup everyone found out how big of a whore she had been, she kept begging the guy for forgiveness, and the dude just ignored her.
felt good.
>>
>I'm a shy, unconfident robot
>I want a shy, unconfident, inexperienced mousy, quiet gf

You realize you are exactly the opposite of what those little "cute" girls want and need, right? Look, build your resume on MILFS and and more dominant or aggressive girls. Women who don't need a guy to "make up" for anything deficient in their personalities. Then, after you know how to fuck and you know how to deal with things, try Chadding up your twee bookstore straight-cut bangs qt.
>>
>>27444472

Women seek the best mates, but they don't actually know who those are.

They only know how a guy makes them feel in the current moment.

But I totally agree with you on the Ted Bundy thing. He was a charming charismatic psychopath with that killer instinct that women crave.
>>
>>27444469
>some women are bitches therefore all women are whores

You guys are so pathetic.
>>
>>27444793
>Women seek the best mates, but they don't actually know who those are.

Oh, but they do. The moment a man reveals himself as too feminine, her pussy dries up like the Sahara, but she is more than willing to keep such a man around, and to cuck him, if she has the chance.

So, it's pretty easy for them to know who these men are, because they are only attracted to men who display psychopathic traits.
>>
File: w3.jpg (84 KB, 1589x715) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
84 KB, 1589x715
>>27444793
>He was a charming charismatic psychopath with that killer instinct that women crave.

tfw you just described me
ive actually told my gf if someone tried to harm her i'd put them on their knees and execute them in front of her
she got really excited
>gf wants to see me kill someone
>>
File: w_h_9.jpg (46 KB, 330x261) Image search: [Google]
w_h_9.jpg
46 KB, 330x261
>>27444846
Hahahahahh gay faggot
>>
>>27444846

All women are whores because they realize their vagina has value, and they need to get something out of it. Even married women trade sex for money.

This is further demonstrated when a woman is pregnant. A pregnant woman isn't out hunting Wooly Mammoths. She needs a guy to kill animals and bring back meat for her to turn into a human. He feeds her, so she fucks him.

Women trading sex for resources is as old as woman itself.

That's why prostitution is the world's oldest profession. After humanity invented money, it became obvious.

Relationships with women are always transactional.

>"You gotta understand that when you meet these women essentially they are losers. She HAS to get something out of her pussy, dude. She has to get dinner. She has to get a movie. How can she function if she doesn't get something out of what she has?"
>>
>>27444859
>ive actually told my gf if someone tried to harm her i'd put them on their knees and execute them in front of her
>she got really excited
>>gf wants to see me kill someone

I'm not surprised at all.

Men may have left the Wild West behind, but the Wild West has always been in women. Gunslingers and whores.
>>
>>27445021
that's how it should be though. in a world where people are beheaded with dull knives and a rapist could be around any corner it pays to be a psychopath with a soft side. my mom used to force me to kill our animals when they got sick because she wanted to do dope instead of shelling out money for the vet and as a result i'm desensitized
>>
>>27445108
>derstand th

wow she's pretty fucking heartless.
you must of had a hard life.
>>
>>27445108

Yes but if you actually kill someone you end up in prison.

So what women want (a killer) is at odds with what society wants (putting killers away from society).
>>
>>27445221
that's only in cases of homicide. in defense of yourself or another person you don't have to worry about it. my cousin was in cleveland when he was mugged by two niggers, he killed one of the niggers and the other one was left braindead. he's still a free man
>>
>>27440526
This cannot not be bait.
>>
>>27438772

>"women are whores that dont love me for my personality. They're all whores!" said the cynical anon. "How dare women love the ambitous virtious personalities!"
>>
>>27444859

Dark triads are attracted to other dark triads. Lord help you if you're the "fake it till you make it".
>>
>>27445602
>"fake it till you make it"

This is the worst expression ever. If you actually manage to fake it, it means you had it all along.
>>
File: zw54uy.jpg (42 KB, 960x403) Image search: [Google]
zw54uy.jpg
42 KB, 960x403
>>27445602
hadn't heard of the dark triad thing until now. interesting shit

im >>27445108
i've had to shoot 2 kittens who i'd spent the week loving and caring for each in the head with a .22 because their bodies just stopped working and they were laying there limp and suffering, and my mother wouldn't take them to the vet to save them

we also had a pug who ended up with pug dog encephalitis which is always fatal and basically incurable, so i had to end its suffering too. i didnt dig the hole deep enough because it was night and i couldnt see what i was doing in the backyard and as the pug bloated it started coming out of the ground. i had to unearth the bloated pug, shoot the corpse to let the air out and then rebury it.

i've had to bury her miniature pinscher after my stepdad accidentally ran it over with his motorcycle

stepdad was also abusive and i ended up losing my last baby tooth to him when he punched me in the face for forging a signature on my report card. they made me lie and say i fell
>>
>>27445672
>If you actually manage to fake it, it means you had it all along.

No it doesn't.

"Act as if."

There are stories of guys who pretend to be doctors. Does that really make them doctors? No. But other people believed them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Romand
>Jean-Claude Romand (born 11 February 1954) is a French murderer and impostor who pretended to be a medical doctor for 18 years before killing his family when he was about to be exposed.
>>
>>27439552
Is that you? You're a qt senpai
>>
>>27445873
>There are stories of guys who pretend to be doctors. Does that really make them doctors? No. But other people believed them.

Which isn't the sort of thing that I am talking about.

Fraud is fraud.

What I am talking about is people telling others that they can "fake" having self-confidence, until actually believe it themselves, which is absolutely bullshit, because if you can fake having self-confidence, it meant you had it all along.
>>
>>27445856

With that kind of troubled upbringing you should be drowning in pussy (unless you're ugly).

http://www.rooshv.com/women-in-their-prime-prefer-sex-with-damaged-men
>>
File: 1458186811029.jpg (56 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1458186811029.jpg
56 KB, 264x264
>>27438846

I know a girl like this, despite being married she has so many orbiters it's insane. It's expected though, she's gorgeous, funny, smart and cool to talk to. Lucky dude that got her.
>>
mfw am unironic conservative Christian-church regularily, no sex, etc
make middle class household income by myself
fit cultured blah blah
church people tell me about what a catch I am etc

>not a single girl is interested in me
>>
File: 1458892382029.png (80 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458892382029.png
80 KB, 688x1434
>>27438879
origami commentsu
>>
File: P1040304.jpg (926 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
P1040304.jpg
926 KB, 1200x1600
>>27445920
i'm okay. i could stand to lose some weight
i don't really go around telling girls about my past because i'm worried it would just scare them away. turns out the few girls ive told about it got really empathetic and wanted me to confide in them and be my "therapist" or whatever
>>
>>27445917
>if you can fake having self-confidence, it meant you had it all along.

No, it doesn't. They are putting on a show. Do you even know what acting is?

Oh, and don't get me started on how most people are frauds in some way or another.

"Fake it till you make it" means keep acting that way until you really believe it. Or keep pretending you belong when you feel deep down that you don't.

If you make others believe in you, you might start believing in yourself.

The whole Tony Robbins philosophy is finding successfull people and imitating them. By mimicking success, they hope to change their character, make things a habit, change their behavior, and actually become successful.
>>
>>27445944

Modern women see you as safe, boring, a good submissive beta that can bet on being there for them when they're done riding the cock carousel with entertaining exciting men by their mid 30s.

Church people are using traditional standards of what a "catch" is (because they care about having grandchildren). But women today only care about being entertained, right here right now.
>>
>>27445990
>They are putting on a show. Do you even know what acting is?

Yes, that's the point you are missing you fucking moron.

I am a trainwreck, and I can't act for shit. If you actually CAN act like you're somebody else than what you are,i.e someone independent, strong, assertive and self-confident, when that's really not true, then you don't have real problems and are just being a bitch.
>>
i fucking hate life
>>
>>27445960

Yes, all women think they can repair a damaged man with the power of their pussy.
>>
>>27446089
i think it might have something to do with their maternal instinct. maybe theyre more likely to stay if they think theyre needed rather than just wanted
>>
>>27445960
You look like a tremendous faggot. I am not joking, I would try to buy your ass, if I saw you in a bar.
>>
>>27445873
but that's fraud, when you pretend to be something you don't you are a fucking fraud

reality is constant, you cannot change reality by changing your state of mind
>>
>my girlfriend
>i've had sex
>me and my wife

Just get out. Get out. Now.
>>
>>27444483
That's the point you dummy, what did you expect?
>>
>>27438755
>this is what faggots who are enslave to the pussy actually belive

Enjoy settling with cock carousel whore.
>>
>>27446074

No, you're the moron.

You don't even know why "fake it till you make it" and "act as if" are sayings. You don't fucking understand the underlying process of what's happening. A related recommendation is smile enough times until you actually start to feel happy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_it_'til_you_make_it

There is a difference between an act and authenticity, and act and genuineness. Do you understand that?

That's why women want men to "just be yourself." Most everything women say is a test to determine if a man is alpha or beta. She is probing to determine a man's authentic nature. But certain men have figured out how to act alpha (by imitating alpha behaviors). The moment a woman detects a sign of weakness, she thinks she has figured out a man's true nature, and will move on.
>>
>>27446173
i'm bisexual so you're half correct
>>
>>27446261
just becaues woman put on stupid lie detectors aka "shit tests" doesn't mean its the default factor for what makes you an alpha or a beta

to me a true alpha is someone that is strong,good looking or wealthy, anything else is the veggies to accompany the steak
>>
>>27446261
>The moment a woman detects a sign of weakness, she thinks she has figured out a man's true nature, and will move on.

not true in my particular case but my girl isn't a western whore. if you know how to manipulate someone you can always be in control also
>>
>>27446145

It's like the song says
>I want you to want me
>I need you to need me

And women love to "reform" bad boys (or think they are). Because women basically want to find a hunter/killer and "civilize" the brute into caring for her/not murdering her offspring. They want to be the Black Widow to calm The Hulk down from killing everyone nearby. They want to be the Beauty that tames the Beast. But he has to start out a Beast, then become a man. She doesn't want to have to pull a man out of a mouse.
>>
>>27446261
>You don't even know why "fake it till you make it" and "act as if" are sayings. You don't fucking understand the underlying process of what's happening. A related recommendation is smile enough times until you actually start to feel happy.

Yes, I do. It's bullshit people who are already confident, happy, and emotionally stable tell themselves when they are having a bad day; e.g it's shit that works because these people aren't damaged individuals in the first place.

So no, you're just dead wrong.
>>
>>27446182

Yeah, and most people pretend to be something they're not, or they overestimate their abilities. Very few people have an actual, brutally truthful self-image, because it's bad for people's egos.

>The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which relatively unskilled persons suffer illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: highly skilled individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

So stupid people tend to be the most confident, because they're too stupid to realize that they shouldn't be confident.

And there's a saying, "reality is perception." If other people perceive you as confident, and start treating you better, you might actually become confident. If others believe that you're confident, you might start believing it yourself. You just needed other people to believe in your first.
>>
>>27446324

Shit tests only exist to sort alphas from betas. She is testing your responses.

A guy with hundreds of options (an alpha) will react one way.

A guy with few options or no options (beta, gamma, omega, whatever) will react another way.
>>
>>27446419
but confidence is an empty value, yes it does have major impact on people's life but confidence in itself have no meaning.

when you start looking at things like that you are getting into a giant carousal of self denial and bullshit, that's why we have science and math, because we cannot rely on things to work "sometimes" and we need to base our reality according to facts and not some subjective reality bullshit
>>
>>27438846
yea it's black and white, no gray area.
*sight*
...Idiot
>>
>>27446400

So you think unconfident people can't act confident?

The following is somewhat related, and concerns stage performers. About 10 to 16% of symphony musicians have stage fright that is considered pathological. And about 27% of symphony musicians use beta blockers for musical performances. They're not truly "faking it till they make it", but they're using drugs to relieve their anxiety.

But exposure therapy is also used to rid people of phobias. If someone is scared of public speaking, multiple exposures to public speaking should habituate them to the experience, and they should get used to it. It's about building experience, getting better with experience.

That's why pick-up artists talk about the "3 second rule" (approach a woman you see within 3 seconds so you don't second-guess yourself) and "sarging" (trying to pick up as many women as possible in a night since it's all a numbers game).
>>
>>27446477
the alpha beta thing is a 4chan meme and the girls worth bothering with don't even consider that paradigm
>>
File: 1424372374983.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1424372374983.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>non-whore women exist
>you just need enough money to buy them
>>
>>27446645
my gfs in uni and i'm a fat NEET who didnt even finish high school
i still lay the wood every other night and get cuddles. she even takes me out (i don't drive) to get me out of the house
>>
>>27446499

Women don't operate on facts.

Women operate based on their current feelings, which can change the next second.

Women value appearances. That's why women prize confidence. A guy might have zero reason to be confident, but if he is confident it doesn't matter. Take George W. Bush. Take Donald Trump. He has created a reality bubble around him because he always projects confidence.
>>
>>27446613

No, it's a female biology shaped by millions of years of evolution thing.

Even the "girls worth bothering with" sort men into high value and low value, the guys they want to fuck and the "let's just be friends."
>>
I've got enough to appear rich

what kind of styles and clothing go well with a harley motorcycle?

I have a shaved head so don't really need to style, and I have a beard.

Why can't I pick up women? Where do I go for such things? I'm usually in the country, is that why? I don't want to get a DUI driving to the city. What kind of festivals should I go to?

help please someone, is it weird to do this stuff alone?
>>
>>27446604
>So you think unconfident people can't act confident?

I think that people who *say* they are "unconfident" really aren't in reality, if they can "fake" it.
>>
>>27446737
Even the "girls worth bothering with" sort men into high value and low value

it's literally the same exact shit with men. you're just not picky because you're desperate
>>
>>27438879
>>27443881

This is such a shitty argument. You're acting as if it is impossible to know what women are like without dating/fucking them yourself. And you assume that women are in fact good.

I see how women treat my friends when they are their girlfriends. I see how they break their hearts and treat them like crap. I see what my friends put up with. I know how women act when they are in relationships. The proper analogy for /r9k/ is this.

A fox stumbles over this bunch of grapes hanging from the branch. He leaps up and is be unable to reach the grapes.

He is so hungry. He obsesses over them.

The grapes have to be special if he can't have them.

Then the squirrel crawls up the tree. He takes a bite of the grapes. He drops of the tree and lands on his head. He starts throwing up. The fox runs to him and asks how the grapes were. The squirrel says they were sour like all the other grapes he's had. The fox asks him why he keeps eating. The squirrel says there has to be good tasting grapes somewhere. He scurries off to find the mythical branch of good grapes. The Fox gives up because it turns out the grapes were sour after all.
>>
>>27445856

Darl triad isnt a good thing. For others and for the person that has them.

Also your parents are pieces of shit. Wouldkill/10
>>
>>27446796
> Dark triad isnt a good thing. For others and for the person that has them

it's not something i can get rid of at this point. finding someone compatible would be a good thing

>Also your parents are pieces of shit.
havent spoken to mother since 2011 when i turned 18 and she put me out on the streets. spent a week before my biological father could make it across the country to pick me up
>>
>>27444483
You are doing it wrong then faggot. Mgtow's get to spend all of their money for their own enjoyment and live a stress free life without the cheating,nagging,manipulation, and enslavement of the pussy.
>>
>>27445932
>army of beta orbitor
>lucky

Pick one only one because he dated an attention whore with a harem of beta orbitors?
>>
>>27447058

Yeah when I posted it I realized it must actually suck being him. She hardly has any pictures with him too, hell I have more. It's not my place to wonder if something deeper is going on behind the scenes though so whatever.
>>
>>27443704
Excellent copypasta
>>
>>27444686

Gonna have to go with what this anon said.

I'm definitely deep in the introverted/shy/awkward spectrum and openly receive disdain from likeminded females, but for some reason I get a LOT of attention from older women and single moms.

Sadly I've never built up the courage to actually go for any of them, but it's still a nice confidence booster.
>>
>>27438879
There once was a fox who ate some grapes. They nagged him, cheated on him, divorced him, and took all his money. The bitter fox then felt so bad about being a chump that he decided to persuade all the foxes to eat grapes too so he wouldn't feel so dumb.

The End
>>
>>27440526
Probably not here anymore but how do you even talk to virgin girls at church? How would you set up a date?
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.