[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a shitty grocery store putting products out on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 484756734.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
484756734.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
I work at a shitty grocery store putting products out on the shop floor and sometimes working the cash register.

I work with 2 solid 7.5/10's and a almost-Chad.

Today we were taking our break in the break room and the 2 girls were talking about a festival that is going to happen in our town and they asked almost-Chad if he was going to go with them and he said no he's working on Saturday and I was just sitting there hoping they wouldn't ask me.

"anon, what are your plans for next weekend? Are you going to the music festival on Saturday?"

"n-no, I am not s-sure what I am doing, I don't have any plans"

They girls and Chad start talking about the festival and all the bands that are going to play and Chad really wants to go now so at the end of the break they girls and Chad come up to me and say.

"Hey anon, since you don't have any plans would you swap one of your weekday shifts for Chad's Saturday so he can come to the festival with us?"

"Oh um, I am n-not sure what my, umm"

At this point they're all staring at me, I have started to go red and just blurt out

"Sure"

"Thanks anon"

Guess I am working the 8-4 shift on Saturday next weekend.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?
>>
Feels good that I became a selfish asshole early enough to dodge these situations.
I am still polite and nice when it doesnt cost me anything, but I will decline any such offers.
>>
Wow, lucky. I was always going out of my to get people's hours, and they're just handing them over to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>27438641
Next time turn shit like that down you fucking faggot. They won't be greatful and nothing good will come from this.
>>
>>27438641
Oh my fucking god I'm so sorry man, but now you need to take revenge. Don't take the shift and if the boss asks you say they never talked to you. Watch them get in trouble, they can't do shit
>>
>>27438771
It is a bad idea unless you plan on quitting the job.
Having your coworkers hate on you sucks.
I have quit a lot of jobs because of the stupid gossip and people being jealous that I actually put effort inn my job so it made them look bad.
But it is OP's choice anyway. Just be conscious that they won't ever talk to you again if you do this.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.