[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i actually want a gf with mental issues why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 600x942
>tfw i actually want a gf with mental issues

why do you guys don't like them? am i wrong for actually wanting one?
>>
what kind of mental issues?
>>
>>27438662

Schizophrenia obviously
>>
>>27438632
Because you have any experience with actual mental illness and have no idea what you're in for
>>
>>27438632
A normal gf is fucking exhausting enough, I can't imagine having one with mental issues.
>>
You really don't, I dated one with major mental issues for around two months and it's the worst experience you could imagine. She had massive co dependence and so called "depression", she was a bitch 24/7 and very needy and obnoxious. I had enough of it after trying to get pussy for 2 months and failed so I broke up with her. Did it at a Cheesecake Factory and she flipped her shit right there, screamed and cursed me out in front of everyone. I got back to school and she still thought we were dating and I said no, that night she tried to OD. She then told everyone I made her do it and the tiny bit of social life I had was taken from me and I was hated for the rest of my school career. It's not worth it man no matter what you think they are almost all tumblr SJW whores
>>
>>27438668
but why? don't you want someone with only clinical depression? with clinical depression they only want to kill themselves, with schizophrenia they want to kill you and themselves..
>>
File: 1455244600651.jpg (59 KB, 531x360) Image search: [Google]
1455244600651.jpg
59 KB, 531x360
>>27438632
>why do you guys don't like them?
>am i wrong for actually wanting one?
You'll want one, then when you get one, you'll promise yourself never again. although I fell for it twice

Constant suffocating need for attention, Incredibly low self esteem, leading to Jealousy, paranoid delusions, stalking. A few murder attempts. Egg on my chest at 5am.

Sex is mad good though. Otherwise it's not worth it.
>>
>>27438632
goddamn this bitch is so fucking cute, whats her ethnicity?
>>
>>27438632
I'm dating someone with bpd, but on the other hand I'm spergy as fuck. Their mental instability is matched by my levels of not giving a fuck.

It's tiring, but on the other hand she does understand how my had works and accepts that and I never appreciate it more than when I've had interact with a normal girl.
>>
It's not good at all. Being with someone with depression is hell. They bring you down they don't have any sex drive and in the end they aren't ready to be with someone in the first place
>>
>>27438756
My guess would be Eastern European, maybe Polish?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 600x750
>>27438632
wow i love that girl
>>
Dating someone with a mental illness is a mistake a huge huge mistake that'll only end in pain
>>
>>27438632
>3d whore
ewwwwwwwwwwww gross. i hate neo-/r9k/ i want to enslave the normies on this board.
>>
>>27438791
Crispy is love crispy is life >>27438791
>>
That other girl or trap or whatever is cuter. The one with the peace sign and depressed looking.
>>
File: 1447048075365.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447048075365.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
Instagram is alterhacker
>>
Family member diagnosed mental illness at 15. 6 years going on, its getting worse and worse. There is nothing more disrespectful or insulting than actually wanting this.
>>
It's really fucking hard. Prepare to go trough weeks without any affection.
>>
>>27439185
I agree, I didn't seek out my partner based on her being mental. We identified heavily upon meeting which should have been a red flag.

But I pondered what was more valuable, being with a neurotypical who is less stress but can't grasp how my head works, or someone that's more stress but I can be myself around and understand them?
>>
wanting a relationship with said girl, involves having a future with her, i.e a family, kids etc etc
why anyone would put their kids through this >>27439241 is beyond me.

stop romanticizing this shit
>>
>>27439241
Yep. Even normal girls can make you feel like shit sometimes, make you feel like you're doing things wrong or are fucked up in some way, a broken girl is going to make you feel like that all the fucking time.
>>
>>27438632
Yeah mental illness will make your life shitty and not worth living.

If you just want a 'messed up girl' for whatever reason date a junkie girl. She might steal from you, dissappear for days at a time and fuck strangers for crack money but it will still be better than a girl with severe depression or schizophrenia.
>>
>>27438791
>look at me guise, I behave like a girl with mental issues therefore I'm the most unique and totally original girl.
I bet her role model is Wednesday Adams. So kewl.
>>
>WANTING GIRLFRIENDS?

NORMIES! GET! OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27439241
And also, the gut wrenching feeling of seeing someone you love suffering and you can't do anything about it.

I very recently broke up with a girl I loved more than any girl ever. I just couldn't bare it anymore. The suicide scares, seeing her destroy herself, feeling myself getting paranoid and jealous.
>>
File: 1452454527983.jpg (15 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
1452454527983.jpg
15 KB, 247x204
>>27439403
>Come into thread with pretty decent content, actual advice and minimal memeing
>Post that drivel
This is why you are alone.
You're the reason r9k is so shit.
>>
>>27439426
Thread was killed instantly.
>>
date a tumblr landwhale then.
>>
>>27438632
SAME, it's our low self esteem kicking in I think. I known it's not an illness so to say, but I want an aspie gf
>>
>>27439567
;_:

Anyone have any crazy stories to share? I'll type one up.

>21 years old
>In bed (ree) with 19 year old Bi-polar gf
>wake up feeling something cold on my chest
>turn on light, gf had cracked an egg open on my chest, thinking that it would amount to sex
>Obviously fucking not, that is not sexy, it's a cold fucking egg
>Massive arguement ensues with me ending up on the sofa due to her feeling "unloved"
Crazy girls man. Don't go there.
>>
>>27438632
You're probably just a co-dependent savior type. I don't think it's wrong.
>>
>>27438722
>implying schizo's are the same as psycho's

Read a book sometime, damn son.
>>
I would date a girl with mental illness because myself I have psychosis and had delusional times where I seen things etc.

but there is a difference between mental illness and crazy, if its one of those women which just does fucked up stuff all the time then probably not.

also, mentally ill people tend to be more "interesting" due to not being normies.
>>
>>27439620

>cracked an egg on your chest

Wat
>>
File: IMG_5835.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5835.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
You must think it will fun because you'll be able to be screwed up together, right? Wrong. Girls like that are emotional vampires, they will take and take and when you've got nothing left they'll make you feel like it's your fault
Pic related
>>
File: CoolHandLuke_116Pyxurz[1].jpg (156 KB, 1600x958) Image search: [Google]
CoolHandLuke_116Pyxurz[1].jpg
156 KB, 1600x958
>>27439708
Probably liked this film.
>>
>>27439708
Took an egg out of the fridge, cracked it open and let the yolk fall on my chest. I was as confused as you are now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.