[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /intimidated by girls/ here >meet pic rel on tinder >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1242x1531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1242x1531
who /intimidated by girls/ here

>meet pic rel on tinder
>get number, set date etc
>only 17 (canada so it's legal), shy, qt
>find facebook
>very few male friends, goes to all girls private school
>find instagram
>she's actually a complete stacy
>talks about clubbing in miami
>guys from around the world orbiting her

what do f a m? Finally found a girl worth dating but now I'm worried I'll be too beta/boring for her. now I'm too scared to call her back to confirm the date

>inb4 actually talking to girls normie reeeee
>>
>>27438443
>who /intimidated by girls/ here
me
>>
File: plank.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
plank.jpg
413 KB, 1200x1200
>>27438443
The only option you have now is to go for alpha tbhfam. Good luck
>>
>>27438443
Think about the way you just described that girl. Does she honestly sound like someone you'd want to spend time with? I mean Jesus Christ, you idiots see women like a completely different species.
>>
looks like a generic stinky slope
>>
>>27438443
I can platonic girls quite well particularly ugly ones but cannot flirt or show interest at all.

I have difficulty gauging their interest and am concerned ill cross some line of appropriateness.

Sadly I lacked strong male figures during development and all my friend circles were beta cock fests, plus a bit of Asperger.
>>
>>27438780
quiet and cute? what's wrong with that?

good music taste too desu
>>
File: 1410101542381.png (24 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1410101542381.png
24 KB, 645x773
>>27438443
me

>meet a qt recently
>she's only 19 and seems interested and chatty
>she adds me of facebook
>turns out she's a total stacy with 0.5 million likes on every photo

i want her but I'm so scared
>>
>>27438443
Are you intimidated by a child?

Because women are just children in adult bodies, there is nothing to be afraid of, they can't hurt you any worse than a child could.
>>
women are better than me, so i feel inferior to them.
>>
>>27439124
>has instagram
>clubing
>Miami
>lavished with male attention from around the world
>private school upbringing
>not even have a set personality yet

yeah, for sure, go for it. You're asking to get emotionally raped.
>>
I don't know how to describe it but whenever I am near a girl I'm attracted to, a couple of things happen.

>my body becomes tense
>i can't stop staring at her
>i stutter
>i want to disappear and cry
>my heart feels like it will jump out my chest

>>27439252
They can reject me though, that's the power they have, they hold my heart in their hands and they can crush it if they choose to, they can return my heart to me but all I really want her to do is fuse it into her own heart and say that she loves me
>>
>>27439319
A 17 year old girl telling you she loves you as about as genuine and real as the holocaust
>>
>>27438443
>work in a job which is primarily staffed by women
>only 4-5 dudes
>all guys do heavy lifting, etc.
>female staff get light duty jobs
>don't mind overmuch as it's work and pays bills
>lots of qt 3.14s in the job tho
>dont want them to think im creeping looks at them
>pretend to be looking at something behind them when they notice
>or look at them then quickly away
>female coworker tries to set me up with her friend
>thankfully her friend says shes dealing with stuff and not looking
>neither am i
>"lol im just trying to play cupid anon youd be cute together"
>"I'll thank you not to."

I'm nowhere near to having all my shit sorted out. I'm 30, have never driven or owned a car, and make minimum wage because I dropped out of high school with a GED. Overweight, bad teeth, and I like staying at home. There's not a woman in her right mind who would ever look at me. It would be a pursuit in futility to try, or let others try for me.
>>
Looks and sounds like a complete bitch desu

Get drunk before the date if you're afraid and boring though.
>>
>>27439319
You're giving your heart away too quickly my man, don't invest yourself into girls until you get to know them, because honestly most of them have a shit personality.

Girls aren't that great anon, they really aren't, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment when you realize that these girls you're falling for are actually just dumb bimbos and bitches.

Take it easy, I know it's easier said than done, but that's the ticket, just calm the fuck down and stop thinking so much.
>>
>>27439480
I'm not 17 though, I am 29.
I am not OP but I do feel the same way about females as OP does, I was contributing my own experiences and feelings on being intimidated by women, giving the most eloquent description of my feelings I possibly can.
>>
>>27439640
I am just so lonely and honestly anon I don't give my heart away, that's my point really. I don't get close enough to them for that.
>>
i just completely stopped caring by breaking my brain when it comes to women

i used to be absolutely terrified of women, in such a complex way that it could never have been argued away. even though a lot of it was just autism, too many pieces of it were more-or-less legitimate (they can reject me instantly; rejection hurts no matter what, even if i learn to tolerate it; rejection is extremely likely; risking rejection is time-consuming; etc.), so that i was probably never going to become comfortable around women i wanted to pursue romantically

but then i just did some weird personality self-mutilation and completely turned it off. i think i stopped seeing them as people, or just melted the entire WOMANFEAR SYSTEM in my brain by drowning it in sheer pathological dislike

i just don't care. i have tried to fuck actual famous celebrities (and failed, but still tried). i have asked out 45 year old women and dated them. i have had sex with everything that walks and uses tinder, craigslist, fetlife, OKCupid, or plentyoffish in this town. i'm still an aspergers maniac, so i constantly do weird shit, like making a really good first impression by being unusually bold and therefore intriguing, but then when they actually say "yes" i'm like UHHHHH DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX IN A PARK BY MY HOUSE THEN?
>>
>>27438443
>admitting to being under 18

Enjoy your ban kiddo. Reported to the cyber-police.
>>
>>27438443
anon you have to man up and just go for it.
make sure to have your mom drop you off far away from where the date is.
>>
>>27439720
I would rather be like you are now and actually have some kind of relationship with women than none at all.
>>
>>27439720
>but then when they actually say "yes" i'm like UHHHHH DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX IN A PARK BY MY HOUSE THEN?
top kek
>>
>>27439768
>man up

I hate this term with a passion, the fuck does it even mean, we're not in the late 00's anymore, nobody uses that term anymore.
>>
I'm not intimidated by girls, I'm disgusted by them.
>>
>>27439720
I found that Tinder really helps a lot. When you can do stupid shit without fearing the repercussions and then realize that "sup cutie wanna sit on my face" actually gets cuties to sit on your face it makes you fear women a tiny bit less.
>>
File: 1444878140155.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1444878140155.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
>tfw great personality pretty much everyone likes, have managed to out-banter faggot co-workers that tried to step on my toes. Even girls don't mind talking to me & my looks aren't even that subpar.

It's too bad whenever I'm in a room with an attractive girl the personality that carries me completely shuts down and I become a boring drone.

Please kill me
>>
>>27439812
it means be a man man
>>
>>27439751
I know you're memeing but I'm 19. She's 17
>>
>>27439967
Are you constantly performing? seems like that would be hard for anyone.
Maybe you just need to relax and realise that if there is an awkward silence its not always your fault and you can just relax and see if she does anything about it.
t virgin
>>
File: foucault.jpg (9 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
foucault.jpg
9 KB, 269x200
>>27439720
>did some weird personality self-mutilation and completely turned it off
>just melted the entire WOMANFEAR SYSTEM in my brain by drowning it in sheer pathological dislike

But... how did you do it Sempai?
>>
>>27439279
>>lavished with male attention from around the world
that's completely irrelevant, only important if the guys live close to her, virtual attention is irrelevant
>>
>>27439812
It's what your daddy says before he plows you faggot
>>
>>27439956
op here, can attest to this. I've just been using tinder for easy sex up to this point and it's worked out decent. now I'm just getting bored of it desu and would rather actually find a girl worth my time

>>27439605
where do I even take a girl like this? I thought dinner or dessert etc bc she's underage but i don't want her to be bored. there's no way I'm going in a club
>>
>In school
>9th grade
>Health class with girl I like
>teacher allows that we have a 5 minute break in middle of class to go to bathroom and shit
>talk to friends on the way there
>she comes up and talks to all of us
>throw her in trash can because I was nervous

this shit just happens
>>
>>27442984
point of this story is that it is perfectly fine to be intimidated by women, but you need to be controlling with her.
>>
>>27438443
If it makes you feel better, she would have cancelled anyways. Girls ALWAYS cancel at the very last time, usually only hours before.
>>
>>27439956
No "cutie" ever sat on a face you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>27443392
The date isn't until Friday, so it's still very possible. I asked her out weeks ago but she wasn't free until now, I think it was her spring break which is why she's in Miami. Either that or it's bullshit
>>
>>27443346
kekington the 3rd, sir william.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.